FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Sketchy Sketches and Doodle Dumps

By Ai-Li-Sha - MEMBER - August 01, 2015, 22:38:41

I dunno if this is a good idea, but I've wanted to get back into drawing and this forum has really inspired me! ^o^)/ So...my stuff is usually sketchy stuff with charcoal or graphite, sometimes colored pencils...on rare occasions I'll do some digital stuff. ^^;

I figured this post can be for anyone who just wants to put their artwork here! ^-^

So I guess I'll get it all started with a drawing of Nox and the reference I used. Hopefully my style suits you!

Edit: I think I fixed the links...?
3 0
Reactions 15
Score : 2188

Alas. Images are broken links sad 

0 0
Score : 114

Image links work for me mellow

Great job on the sketch btw biggrin 

0 0
Score : 549
deadcafe|2015-08-02 00:28:49
Alas. Images are broken links sad

:X They're working for this computer, but let me check a few more browsers/devices and see if I can fix anything. ^-^

Edit: It looks like they only worked on Chrome on laptop/computer, but I think I fixed it. ^w^ (I can view it on Internet Explorer and my phone now too, so hopefully that means it works... ^^; )

Avann|2015-08-02 00:31:48
Image links work for me mellow

Great job on the sketch btw biggrin

Yay~ I'm glad you like the sketch! OuO

------------------------------------

Sorry for bad picture quality... :x

Two sketches of my characters, Kalypso the Masqueraider and Trithemius the Feca...who thinks he's an Alchemist.
Or Kalypso the Lunatic and Trithemius the Psycho, whichever titles you prefer.

(You can see I've kept them kinda close to the generic Wakfu representation, but I hope you like them anyways. ^^; )

l
2 0
Score : 431

Someone here seems to be talented... smile

1 0
Score : 880

oh my, these sketches are amazing! biggrin
(I really love traditional art style smile )
keep it up with these awesome drawings! ;D

1 0
Score : 536

Good to see that there are people in the community that CAN draw. I'm gona stick with video games and smashing my foes.

1 0
Score : 431

There is a lot of quality coming out of this thread, even if sketching is all that we see.

But inspirations never end..

And I guess this is how face an Iop just before a battle starts and he jumps on you..

Venguard. A three elemented Iop. Profficient as a fighter, durable but as well close minded as a paladin. Aims to one day become a famous knight.
2 0
Score : 460

I really love your art style! Keep up the great work biggrin 

1 0
LittleSmartTofu|2015-08-04 10:43:45
Someone here seems to be talented... smile

Adust|2015-08-04 14:41:38
oh my, these sketches are amazing! biggrin
(I really love traditional art style smile )
keep it up with these awesome drawings! ;D

LittleSmartTofu|2015-08-04 20:17:19
There is a lot of quality coming out of this thread, even if sketching is all that we see.

But inspirations never end..

GhostyToasty13|2015-08-09 03:11:38
I really love your art style! Keep up the great work biggrin

Thank you!!! >w< Haha, that makes me feel good, I really expected this to be ignored. ^^;

WARNING:
BAD QUALITY PHOTOS

Thought I'd draw my Eni, Styx Charon. He's heavily influenced by Srams and holds them in high regard...hence his Eni-themed Sram outfit. Or Sram-themed Eni outfit? (He's by no means a Sram worshiper though.)

Either way, you can see he's riding an enchanted broom. His wings are gone, so feeling a little...degraded, he looked for other ways that would give him the ability to fly/float, and the broom happened. It also doubles as his Eni wand. I figured something like this in the Wakfu world would be possible, right...? (Or are you guys going to hate me for going too far?)

So yeah...skin-tight outfit, hearts everywhere, and riding a broom. No, he's not what you're thinking--his way into the Bow-Meows, if you understand what I'm saying. And I don't mean the kind like the one that's in his bag. >_>;;; (Shutting up now...)

Styx Charon, the Eniripsa (15 years old)).

BUT BEFORE YOU MAKE FUN OF HIM, I figured my character Trithemius should be the first. Bad handwriting and bad drawing and bad humor, Cue bad comic!!!

Yeah, Trithemius being the usual arrogant jerk he is...Kalypso being her oblivious usual self. Happy-go-lucky Styx being very annoyed.... There you have it. ^^; Sorry for the bad quality, but I hope you like it anyways.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okie, drew Evangelyne. ^^; Hopefully she looks okay, I wish I had a better camera...or wasn't too lazy to use the scanner or PS. ^^;

Any idea who I should draw next?
3 0
Score : 880

(The quality is good, don't worry wink )

Styx seems really nice, I like the concept idea of his outfit, and the little comic made me really laugh a lot, Trit expression is priceless! :')
(and Eva is well drawn wink )

About who you should draw next...no idea, maybe some of your amazing characters ;3

1 0
Adust|2015-08-17 17:01:01
(The quality is good, don't worry wink )

Styx seems really nice, I like the concept idea of his outfit, and the little comic made me really laugh a lot, Trit expression is priceless! :')
(and Eva is well drawn wink )

About who you should draw next...no idea, maybe some of your amazing characters ;3
@Adust: *o* Wooooow~ Thank you AGAIN, That's so cool to hear it from you since I like your art! >w< I'm glad you like the comic and Styx! ^-^ (You called my characters amazing!) *dies*

Oh wait. *doesn't die*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Apparently some people thought Kalypso and Trithemius were about to get...intimate in this picture, but they're NOT. ^^;

Okay~ What's going on here is that Styx just cast a spell on Kalypso that will make her fade into a Ghostof, and Trithemius doesn't know how to stop it--

Styx: HAHA THAT'S RIGHT!
Me: BE QUIET--Wait, How are you even talking?! You're tied and gagged with Kalypso's chains and covered in a poisoned Magmatic Armor! Ō_Ō
Styx: >w> You can't see the wood lines on Kalypso's mask. And you didn't draw her shoes.
Trithemius: An' I ain't a twig! I got more muscle 'an that! AN' I DON' LOOK THAT SHOJO!!!
Kalypso: And I don't think my legs are that skinny... ÓuÒ Sorry...
Trithemius: An' yer breasts ain't that big either!!! Trust me!
Styx: Are you saying you look at her bewbies~? ^w^
Kalypso: WHAT?! No one would do that! Of course he doesn't!!!
Trithemius: O' course I don'! Ò///Ó
Styx: èwé Yes you do, I've seen you do it--
Me: Ooookay, that was weird for everyone....

Me: NOW I can finally proceed to die. *dies*

Edit: I totally forgot that Trithemius's face is completely bandaged up, crap. ^^;

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wanted to try a semi-realistic Styx. I may have exaggerated his hair a bit... ^^;

Hair: Light musky caramel
Eyes: Light fawn brown

(His skin, eyes, and hair are practically the same color, so he often finds himself to have a very boring appearance--maybe why he can sometimes be rather flashy. ^^; I also think this picture portrays them a little too dark... :T Oh well.)

0 0
Score : 3493

That hair in the last one though. Ohmygod. wub *dies*

1 0
ennieeee|2015-08-26 08:12:42
That hair in the last one though. Ohmygod. wub *dies*
You really think so? >w< Thank you! This next one isn't as good, though. ^^;

Tried to draw another semi-realistic, this time of Trithemius. I don't really have any comments to make on this one.... Erm...About halfway through it I forgot where the light source was coming from. Hope you like it. ^^;

(Wish I wasn't too lazy to use my crappy scanner, haha)
1 0
Score : 20

I knew a girl who looked very much like Styx once. It was a long time ago, perhaps too long... So here is my "Art". It's not the kind of picture you can see with your eyes...

Time and tide don't hide the wrinkles as ages turn pages on books unread. The dead leavings of tomorrows unfinished diminish the will to wander.
True sorrow etched in stretched lips devoid of smile or frown, and crowned by a head of dead leaves faded with ages untold.
To hold love and lose, to choose pain over suffering, these things and more by eyes born in loss.

Oceans crossed to know answers lost, to see wonders tossed aside.
Hiding in the darkness of the mind ghosts that deride and chide.
So many and more stored in the vaults one calls a soul mirrored by forlorn eye.
Masks upon masks conceal the scars of stars and lines that don't fade with time.

Power wells from within in spite of this plight, that youthful vigor could still infuse hands numbed through abuse and misuse.
That even now sword could forge with arm and mind calm to battle's edge.
Shedding age and worry and pain and blame to be young again!
Oh the glory, each story, each moment near death, that reaper's breath could bring such life!

(This is the account of the mind and soul of Viathon. Age 32! Yes, 32. He's been through a lot, lost a lot. He still mourns the loss of his beloved Belladonna, she who would have tamed him.
Like a sword, worn with use, he is most comfortable in battle now... The scars of training and earnest battle are things he hides because he blames himself for her loss. He is constantly on the edge of madness, driven so by regret and a new-born apathy for the state of the world. In spite of this, or because of it, he is driven to correct others wrongdoings even at the cost of his own life.)

I truly hope you find some joy in reading this. Perhaps a bit much but I was inspired by the sketches I've seen. on this thread...

0 0
Score : 1922

Trithemius reminds me Seymour (FF) with glasses here X'D
omg, I'm so glad to see your new doods! Keep it up!

0 0
Respond to this thread