FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Riiko's art~

By Riiko96 - MEMBER - June 06, 2015, 02:05:38

Hi everyone, I'm Chaya Wolf, but you can call me Riiko or whatever you want. o/
I'm not new here in truth, I've started playing Wakfu back in 2013, but I'm introducing here only now because I'm not used to forums. ^^; sorry for that.
I love to draw Wakfu stuff, so feel free to visit my deviantArt page if you're interested!! [it's linked in my profile]

here are my Wakfu babies~

from right to left: Lucyl the sram, Xavenas the masqueraider and Tynan the iop.

and here is my sacrier Sio. \o/
I own many other characters, but these four are my main ones.

thank you for reading, I hope you'll have a good game~
4 -1
First Ankama intervention
Riiko96|2015-06-06 02:05:38
I'm not new here in truth, I've started playing Wakfu back in 2013, but I'm introducing here only now because I'm not used to forums. ^^; sorry for that.
I love to draw Wakfu stuff, so feel free to visit my deviantArt page if you're interested!! [it's linked in my profile]

Thank you for sharing your fan arts Riiko!

This image was shared on our social medias today as our appreciation, and we are very proud of the community for continuing to create new fan arts, so thank you. smile 
See message in context
Reactions 10
Score : 882
...So, mmm what can I say? :unsure:...

...First of all, Welcome to the forum Cha! biggrin (or at least, in the art part of it :') )

Lovely drawings by the way, well made, well colored, I like them a lot!
*points at the trio and at the sac*

I'm curious to see some others of these in the forum, in the while I'll take a look at DA biggrin

*faves and runs* 
0 0
Score : 8452

Welcome to the forums \o/

That's some lovely art you have there wub Keep us updated biggrin 

0 0
Score : 4291

Holy snap, i especially love that trio of yours! Looks like they're a team that goes through many cool adventuress.

Looking forward to more of this nice stuff happy 

0 0
Score : 408

thanks everyone!! I surely will keep updated this post.
as soon as I finish my school exams, I'm going to draw more. o/

0 -1
Riiko96|2015-06-06 02:05:38

Thank you for sharing your fan arts Riiko!

This image was shared on our social medias today as our appreciation, and we are very proud of the community for continuing to create new fan arts, so thank you. smile 

Once again thank you for featuring my art on Ankama's FB page!! it really was a pleasure for me. laugh
here I'm sharing a new doodle I did today. it's not that great but I enjoy it anyway, since it's been a while since I drew something Wakfu related last time.

2 0
Score : 559

Aw, sacri and sramettу are really cute on this one *o*
gonna stalk you on DA >w<

0 0

@BopCaxapa thank you very much!! and also thank you for following me on dA, eheh~
---
Here I'm submitting something new drawn a couple of days ago.

0 0
Score : 4291

I-is that a sram without his mask? (i always thought they were uglier hihi)
Jokes aside, i really like the happy/drunk expressions on their faces, it shows that theyre having a good time!

0 0

@Fleisch haha thanks~ XD well, the sram showed in here is my best friend's sram and he's called Grifiel. since the very first concept idea of that sram is by me, I feel him as partly "mine" in a way!! and I believe he looks good, he's such a cute boy. =3
---
I'm here to post a doodle I did last night. who knows who is supposed to be this character?? (he's from a manga... I love crossovers!!)

no one's caring about crossovers duh. OTL
it doesn't mind!! I'm now sharing a new drawing I have done as gift for a dear friend. =D

0 0
Respond to this thread