FR EN ES PT
Browse forums

[delete this thread please]

By french-pancake - MEMBER - May 05, 2013, 14:50:22
It's no use in it here c:
Reactions 27
what are you talking about biggrin these are adorable! i especially loved number 3 ^^ i have a really unhealthy obsession with those kraloves :3

But in all seriousness, please post more soon, i really like your work ^^

~ Talisa ~
I love xelor =D
Русскиеееее *_* 
AngelicPorcelain|2013-05-05 15:31:11what are you talking about biggrin these are adorable! i especially loved number 3 ^^ i have a really unhealthy obsession with those kraloves :3

~ Talisa ~
Thank you!
Eeh, as rogue I hate kraliens becuase I always play with iop in the party and they can't heal on him xD

Aw, I'll post something later, for sure ^w^

Erylane2596|2013-05-05 19:43:59I love xelor =D
Русскиеееее *_*
Русские-русские х)
Благодарствую, однако biggrin 
Не ну а что.
Я вас на тумблере по тегам маскарайдер нашла. 
Not good? No, no, no. This stuff is VERY good. Your shading is magnificent!
Erylane2596|2013-05-05 20:05:16Не ну а что.
Я вас на тумблере по тегам маскарайдер нашла.
Аналогично, видела недавно Вас на тумблре в вакфу теге smile Внезапно, однако х)

Tzeeqar|2013-05-06 07:24:01Not good? No, no, no. This stuff is VERY good. Your shading is magnificent!

Aw, thank you so much! ;w;

A-and here is new little thing with Tramu.
It has a bit sketchy look because I was too lazy and drew everyting on one layer, oops
Wonderful artists always doubt their works. You've done an amazing job! Being able to really only draw creatures makes me uber jelly. Keep it up, please!
Bleauxberry|2013-05-09 19:32:26Wonderful artists always doubt their works. You've done an amazing job! Being able to really only draw creatures makes me uber jelly. Keep it up, please!
Ah, thank you for such kind words ;u; I will try to do my best at drawing for sure!
french-pancake|2013-05-10 16:24:32
Bleauxberry|2013-05-09 19:32:26Wonderful artists always doubt their works. You've done an amazing job! Being able to really only draw creatures makes me uber jelly. Keep it up, please!
Ah, thank you for such kind words ;u; I will try to do my best at drawing for sure!
^.^ Not a problem at all. I hope to see some more works of yours in the future.
AngelicPorcelain|2013-05-05 15:31:11what are you talking about biggrin these are adorable! i especially loved number 3 ^^ i have a really unhealthy obsession with those kraloves :3

~ Talisa ~
I know what you mean. smile I was so sad to see osas can't capture them... I wanted an army of kravloves...

Also yeah, your art is definitely better then mine, lol.
Pakonitan|2013-05-11 19:33:52

~ Talisa ~
I know what you mean. smile I was so sad to see osas can't capture them... I wanted an army of kravloves...

Also yeah, your art is definitely better then mine, lol.
Thank you! C:
...it's me, french-pancake, and I just uploading some drawings here from my another account \i hope it's okay to do such a thing\

So... I got a little thing I drew some time ago. It is drawn on paper and I got super lazy to re-draw it...
So, here's my rogue Renofee in a bit strange style o_o

and just little drawing with Enie and Renofee. It says "They just... Died themselves". Inspired by our little visit to Sadida Kingdom.

...also, I did a small picture with Enie \inspired by Flamboyant insignia\
...but no one will notice ^^" 
Very nice! (and that Eni looks FABULOUS)

Just curious, what do you usually draw with? Markers, right?
Tzeeqar|2013-05-19 18:08:36Very nice! (and that Eni looks FABULOUS)

Just curious, what do you usually draw with? Markers, right?
Thanks! (yea, ikr xD)

Umm.. No, I'm drawing in SAI with acrylic tool mostly o_o
...and I'm really not sure that I understood you correctly, sorry-sorry ^^" 
Little something about new pets C:

and a lil' story about my krakotte's relationship with that scara
Me again, yep.

I just have a drawing with alternative version of one my iop oc Stephan
and a drawing with Enie being possessed by one shushu \you can check my tumblr post about this one o_o\

..and that's all.
Your drawings are so pretty. I don't understand why there's no comments :c
Keep up the good work pancaki :3 love it!

~ Tali
Thaten|2013-06-02 12:57:20Your drawings are so pretty. I don't understand why there's no comments :c
Thank you C:
And I think it's okay to have so few comments - I don't have any particular style, don't draw shiny and cute stuff and don't have lots of friends, so it's absolutely okay smile It's awesome that I have some comments x3

AngelicPorcelain|2013-06-04 13:09:42Keep up the good work pancaki :3 love it!

~ Tali

Ah, thank you so much! x3
Respond to this thread