Elemental Parade: Earth Visual Contest

By [Ankama]WAKFU - ADMINISTRATOR - September 02, 2020, 16:00:00
AnkaTracker

Hello everyone,

Post your entry here!

First Ankama intervention

Replying to RayneFall

Hi RayneFall,

Can you share with us the upload URL of your entry? Here is a guide for your reference.

[Flatops]

See message in context
Reactions 63
Score : 257
FBI OPEN UP!!
4 -4
Score : 187
"it's almost spooky season!" I like the Im charging up my lazers part of this dungeon. the creepy vibe is perfect, and i love it.
2 -4

Hi PimpGrad3,

Can you share with us the upload URL of your entry? Here is a guide for your reference.

[Flatops]

Score : -12
0 -1

Hi RayneFall,

[Flatops]

Score : 199
~ What 3AM Remington server time looks like.... ~ 
- Screenplay written by Remington
4 -5
Score : 1223
Time we enjoy wasting is not wasted time, and the memories will last us a lifetime.
7 -7
Score : 187

its really sad to see so many people that would downvote a contest entry. how toxic. i love it!

1 -1
Score : 487

Who wants some api juice?
0 -4

Hi Zarenno,

[Flatops]

Score : -42

Back in old Emelka Forest, I spent many hours wondering if Ogrest will ever drown the world again... 

0 -4

Hi vvinko,

[Flatops]

Score : 803
0 -3

Hi vegang0y,

[Flatops]

Score : -39
I spent a lot of time talking to friends I made in the trool fair a long time ago and it still is the place I like the most.
0 -3

Hi Jachoding,

[Flatops]

Score : 40

My whole life I've suffered from daily allergies. Finding this toilet paper made me laugh so I took a picture and now it's my favorite place

3 -6
Score : 355
As Phaeris server suffering from low population, this picture reminds me of the good times we had. Phaerisians really knows how to celebrate christmas huh. This is hands down my favorite Wakfu picture of all time (taken years ago) and my favorite place in all of Wakfu.
4 -6
Score : 100
Relaxing after a long day
I've always enjoyed the warm, soft grass after a long hike, taking in the fresh scent of sylvan pines as the woodland creatures pass me by.
5 -6
Score : -25
This was taken back when celestial dungeons were a thing. One of the most beautiful places created. It feels like I'm in the doors of heaven. It screams divine.
0 -4

Hi johnrovicg,

[Flatops]

Score : -4
What do you think can be the best place in the World of Twelve?
0 -4

Hi Viktoriy,

[Flatops]

Score : -25
1 -4

Hi Darckaes,

[Flatops]

Score : -31
Favorite AFK place
0 -4

Hi Mokugawa,

[Flatops]

Score : -7

My favourite place, sand, fish, strawberry xD
https://imgur.com/cWSvbFp

4 -5
Score : 3
0 -3

Hi kofighters,

[Flatops]

Score : 3275
Amakna Outpost - I met here friends that I know till this day.
4 -4