FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Elemental Parade: 4 Contests in 1!

By [Ankama]WAKFU - ADMINISTRATOR - September 02, 2020, 16:00:00
AnkaTracker Announcements

Today, we're giving you the chance to enter not one but four contests! That's four times the fun!

"Be fire and air, over land and sea; be the hero you never intended to be…" – these words are whispered by all aspiring adventurers throughout the World of Twelve. It's high time for you to follow this path.

Play as the elements and try to win prizes. All you need to do is read the following carefully. Let's go!

On the website

"Text" Category

Whether you are a young adventurer or seasoned warrior, fire spurs you on and unleashes your dormant rage during fierce battles. It's the element for heat and fighting spirit for good reason!

Tell us an explosive story of battles you've fought during your adventures. Against a dungeon boss, a rival, or even against yourself… we know you must have memories to share with us.

Post your explosive stories in the corresponding forum topic.

• Entries must relate to something experienced in the game.
  • Entries must be 150 words or less.
  • Entries must comply with our forum rules.
  • Any entry modified or posted after September 15 will be rejected.

From all entries, one winner will be selected and will win: 1 Blazing Costume, 1 Fire Emote and 1 Blazing Run.

"Image" Category

Cozy yet vast, tranquil yet dangerous… Those who wander the earth of the World of Twelve will tell you that appearances can be deceiving!

To pay homage to the places that have left an impression on you in the game, take photos and share them with us. You can also add a short description to your images and tell us why the place left a mark on you. We love to read your stories!

Post your screenshots or gifs in the corresponding forum topic.

• The images must show your favorite place in the game.
  • A tutorial for posting your images on the forum is available here.
  • Any entry modified or posted after September 15 will be rejected.

From all entries, one winner will be selected and will win: 1 Terrestrial Costume, 1 Earth Emote and 1 Terrestrial Run.

On social media:

Facebook

To enter, leave a comment on the Facebook post telling us why you love the game WAKFU.

One winner will be selected at random from all the comments and will win: 1 Aerial Costume, 1 Air Emote and 1 Aerial Run.

Twitter

To enter, simply retweet our tweet and follow our page.

One winner will be selected at random and will win: 1 Aquatic Costume, 1 Water Emote and 1 Aquatic Run.

Results

We will announce the winner of each contest on Wednesday, September 16. Until then, good luck everyone! We hope these contests will produce some very happy winners :)

Have fun playing WAKFU!

First Ankama intervention

Replying to MoonSolstice

Hi MoonSolstice,

To join, you would need to sign up for a Twitter account so you can follow our page and retweet the tweet.

[Flatops]

See message in context
Reactions 16
Score : 418

This is actually super awesome ohmy nice one Ankama!

1 0
Score : 27

Yes thanks Ankama

1 0
Score : -27

Yikes, boring

0 -3
Score : 1

this is awesome!!

0 0
Score : 247

Love it

0 0
Score : 8390

Spread the word, with this and Server Merge, let's revive Wakfu population and it's relevancy in the MMORPG genre.

8 0
Score : 803

I am really looking forward to the merge !!

1 0

i dont have twitter and i cant get twitter how to i enter for the aquatic costume

0 0

Hi MoonSolstice,

To join, you would need to sign up for a Twitter account so you can follow our page and retweet the tweet.

[Flatops]

Score : 22

I feel like the difference in work to get the costumes is a bit big lol

0 0
wub
0 0
Score : 955

Ehmmm I am trying to post for contest #1 and #2 and I cannot + the is the 'th for your entries' post from flaptops...the announcement says AFTER September 15 (so September 15 is in right?) or it is ruined in trasnlation?

In any way I cannot enter QQ

1 0
Score : 125

Might there be a certain time zone that winners will be announced? Just curious, I did not see anything mentioning it, only just the day. 

0 0

Thank you for participating in our elemental contests!

Now on to the winners:

Fire Writing Contest

Reisha

They told me to come fight Magmog with them. Eager to see a new challenge, I agreed. The lava fields of Brakmar nearly blinded me with their light and threatened to burn me with their heat, but we pushed on. At last, we were there in the depths of the volcano. He stood there, glaring at us with his fire eyes and bleating at us with his twisted voice... but he was ridiculously small. THIS was the ultimate boss? Oh, we beat him over the edge with barely moving a muscle. It was easy--TOO easy.

Then SHE appeared.

She slammed down and roared at us all, and her heat nearly overwhelmed us in seconds.

That's when I knew... we made mama angry.

The fight was on.

Oh ho boy, the fight was on, and I loved it.

Earth Visual Contest

fifayfufam

As Phaeris server suffering from low population, this picture reminds me of the good times we had. Phaerisians really knows how to celebrate christmas huh. This is hands down my favorite Wakfu picture of all time (taken years ago) and my favorite place in all of Wakfu.

Aerial Comment

FB
I love Wakfu because it made me more confident in myself and my ability to speak up with so many people. Overall, im a very quiet, socially awkward person but this game made me come out of this shells and i had this amazing opportunity of making so many friends i never thought i could. I also really enjoy watching my characters become stronger and learning their spells little by little smile its really fun, y'all did an amazing job a this game. Thank you <3

Aquarial RT&Follow

@kcv121

Congratulations! Kindly check your Gift Box for your prizes.

Thank you all for participating and see you in our next contest!

Score : 125

It was fun entering into this contest, thank you for the chance!
Congrats to the winners smile

0 0
Respond to this thread