FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Let's celebrate WAKFU's birthday together!

By [Ankama]WAKFU - ADMINISTRATOR - February 26, 2020, 16:00:00
AnkaTracker Announcements

High above in Ingloriom, a red cross falls to the ground from the Krosmic calendar hanging in Xelor's bedroom. A romantic meeting with Feca? A routine check with the family eniripsa? The deadline to pay his enutrof tax? None of the above: WAKFU is celebrating 8 years!

1 month, 6 months, 2 years, 4 years, or 8 years for the oldest of old school: it doesn't matter how long you've been writing your History by our side, today it's time for you to join in on the WAKFU Birthday Party! 8 great years of adventure have already flown by... You didn't honestly think we were just going to have a bowl of chips and a little spritzer to celebrate the event, did you? Born on February 29, WAKFU will have the chance this year to celebrate its 8th birthday on the exact day it officially came out!

For the occasion, not one, not two, but three surprises are waiting for you in game this weekend! The gods of the Krosmoz are going all out. Thanks to them, from February 28 4:00 PM (server time) to March 1 11:59 PM (server time), XP gained will be doubled in combat, on all professions and on drops.

In a rush to get the festivities started, Xelor has already gotten a head start by offering you a surprise that will allow you to express your joy in a very krosmiversal way starting February 28... This gift is for all players active since 01/01/2019.

To top it off, we are offering all players 3 days of God Booster. To redeem it, simply enter the birthday code on the Gift Code page

• WAKANNIVERSARY2020

The code is available until Monday, March 2, 2020, and valid once per account.

We hope to see many of you in game!

First Ankama intervention
wink
See message in context
Reactions 37
Score : 5591

What a nice gift. biggrin Advanced birthday wishes Wakfu!!

0 0
Score : 4634

Been here since beta and hoping for many years to come, Keep pushing out the good lore

0 0
wink
Score : 1871

ow my

Thanks for the 3 day god booster that was nice!

0 0
Score : 144

Goodbye Weekend biggrin

0 0
Score : 1990

excuse me, like, happy birthday wakfu and all, but are Xelor and Feca romantically involved? Excuse me?

Looks like I'm getting level 200 on remington this weekend though, lmao! Yay wakfu birthday!

also i need like 50 of that dab emote desperately

3 0
Score : 742

Happy B-day to Wakfu and cheers everybody! ^^

0 0
Score : -4733

Congratulations and thank you

0 0
Score : 216

Happy caek day. Thanks for the gift.

0 0
Score : 34

Happy birthday Wakfu but it's disappointing that only accounts active since 01/01/2019 will be rewarded, I lost my old account that's been active for years and forced to make a new account to play again. As long as we're still faithly playing we should all be rewarded the same.

0 0
Score : 6756

I think you missunderstood something. When they say this, they mean active in between 01/01/19 till now. It basically rewards everyone who recently played at least once.

Anyway, happy birthday wakfu.

2 0
Score : 161

Woohoo! Happy birthday Wakfu and thanks for the gifts! happy

0 0
Score : 34

Enceladon|2020-02-27 07:58:08
I think you missunderstood something. When they say this, they mean active in between 01/01/19 till now. It basically rewards everyone who recently played at least once.

Anyway, happy birthday wakfu.

[Ankama]WAKFU|2020-02-27 10:11:10
Hello BearShaman, 

As Enceladon has said, your current account will be eligible if you have played since the 01/01/19.

Concerning the account you have lost, have you tried contacting support here?  Do not hesitate to give any details like character name, servers ... 

Thank you!

Sorry I missunderstood, thanks for clearing that up guys!
0 0
Score : 38

Thank you so much for the gift, and congrats on your 8th anniversary!

0 0
Score : 562

this makes me happy

0 0
Score : 1

HAPPY birthday wakfu and thank youuu

0 0
Score : 2

Weee! Congrats on your 8th anniversary!!!!

0 0
Score : 1

Happy B-Day!

0 0
Score : 4

Happy B-Day!

0 0
Score : 420
Happy 8th Birthday, WAKFU <3
0 0
Respond to this thread