FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Event: Destination WAKFU is back!

By [Ankama]WAKFU - ADMINISTRATOR - February 11, 2020, 16:00:00
AnkaTracker Announcements

The baddest ass community from the richest game in Wakfu will once again have the World of Twelve shaking. And this time the players will be at the heart of the adventure. Are you ready to follow us?

You do remember... ?

"Destination WAKFU", first of its name, gave star billing to YouTubers and streamers from the community who were willing to take on an interesting challenge: start WAKFU from scratch.

This was an amazing experience thanks to all of you. That's why, this time you'll be right at the heart of this new edition. It's your turn to start WAKFU all over again!

A new challenge

Destination WAKFU 2 will take place from Friday, February 21, to Saturday, February 29, 11:59 PM (Paris time) on the Remington server in order to allow players from all communities (meaning "from around the world") to participate. Ready to accept the challenge to start the game over from scratch all together?

OK, but what do we win?

A ton of gifts! Every time you achieve an objective, you'll unlock a matching reward. For 9 consecutive days, you'll have the chance to amass a Mount Zinit of gifts!

...I WANT TO PARTICIPATE!!!

To do so, start by watching the video by the event's organizer, Zaki:

YouTube
Manage Cookie Preferences

Zaki and his team will be your guides throughout this event. In this video, he tells you more about the rules and the gifts available for this second edition of Destination WAKFU.

Next, fill out the registration form:

Tada!

Don't forget you have until Thursday, February 20 11:59 PM (Paris time) to register and that the event will begin on the following day, Friday, February 21 (time to be determined).

In the meantime, let us know what you think about this in the comments section!

Reactions 26
Score : 4903

I would but I'm out of character slots

0 0
Score : 1684

I would participate, although I do not fulfill the requirements - my ass is far from the baddest, but, as I quote some stranger, "real fine".

0 0
Score : 724

I see someone must like Jojo from that videos music.

1 0
Score : 4381

"Lets all start from scratch on Remington server"
New plan to avoid merge?

1 -3
Score : 1912

read... its community made event that ankama has chosen to support.

this event is not made by ankama.

0 -2
Score : 3402

Seems like a fun experience.

0 0
Score : 1077

I really thought they were scraping Wakfu and starting over with Wakfu 2.0 like they did with Dofus 2.0
Unfortunate that wasn't the case.

0 -2

people.. how hard is it to read.. Its community event not ankama made event.

1 -2
Score : -3

nice predicted meme
(this is bad)

0 0
Score : 192
sarcasm mod "on"
i have 2 accounts with 6 heroes and god boosters, i am sure this event will be SOOO BOOOOORING! You need to find some people, speak to them, decide which boss we can kill, help each other to increase our efficiency, explain each other some sneaky mechanics of the game, find out some nice class composition, bla bla bla... I want to play solo(!!!) with maximum efficiency and not waste some drop and time  for another newbie players!!!!
sarcasm mod "off"
and playing that style for sure sooner or later will be more boring than any events at all in this game. have told before, i want monoaccount with active(!!!) players, and dont want some nice events for people, who are tired to be alone in the game. these events will not solve the problem in general. 
4 0
Score : 4

I love how this community complains that the Devs and CM's don't support or do anything with the community and the minute they support a community event organised by the players people complains and diddlydoo all over it. Be apart of the solution, not the problem. Either make an effort or shut up.

6 -6

It's a fun little event that is fan made. why are people diddlydoo it? I can't wait honestly. 

0 0
Score : 278

Because the 1st Destination Wakfu was completely FR only, while EN streamers could host their own, they won't received any promotion or help from the Destination Team and Ankama, such are reward / gift codes for their viewers. That's why it left a bad taste in the EN community.

2 0
Score : 786

Hm i think it could be fun, i have some free slots for new character smile

0 0
Score : 1041

forming a party of 6 real human beings can be the hardest objective 
and why not open clean beta server instead so formed remington players don't have advantage of having als sets ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

nonetheless, good stuff

4 0

coz its community made event and they have no ability to make a custom server.. you know coz they have no access to them.

i never understand people who read some of the article and the proceede to comment asking something that is obvious.

0 -2

legendaryxelor|2020-02-12 04:51:16
Because the 1st Destination Wakfu was completely FR only, while EN streamers could host their own, they won't received any promotion or help from the Destination Team and Ankama, such are reward / gift codes for their viewers. That's why it left a bad taste in the EN community.

I didn't participate in the first one. That blows though. I hope this is a better experience for the EN community because I am actually looking forward to participating... 
0 0
Score : 1

long time player back and forth player here... the problem with this game is that its lonely even if u have a guild and a flist..at least until ur late game thats why the game is dead.. even with this even people who sink money in the game is just gonna have a full party of what ever is best

0 0
Score : -33

OH IM SO IN ON THIS SO HOW DOSE THIS WORK DO I START ALL MY CHARICTARS OVER OR DO I JUST U

0 -1

SOMEBODY COMINT ON THIS

0 -1

you make a new charater to join to the event

0 0

Figim|2020-02-13 14:16:03
maybe you didn't knew but last pvp tournament, same as this event, was supported by ankama and specially for that they not just opened beta server but even modified gears.

so 

i knew BUUUuut unlike in pvp event you need to earn your gear and lvs in this event and i dont know about you but when i invest time into stuff i would very much like to keep the results of that time investment.

i see your lego bricks and:
0 -2

wats the prob I love this news ankama its amazing so be it

0 -3
Respond to this thread