FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers
Pinned

Event: Green Weekend Entries

By [Ankama]WAKFU - ADMINISTRATOR - November 15, 2019, 16:00:00
AnkaTracker Announcements

Post your entry here!

Edit 18.11 : Please read the tutorial here before posting your image.

First Ankama intervention

Replying to Osasendas1

Hi Osasendas1,

Can you share with us please the URL of your uploaded entry?

[Flatops]

See message in context
Reactions 37
Score : -4
                                                I'll miss all this anxious radioactivity, I guess...                                             
2 -5
Score : 42
A Worthy Place To Rest, For A Worthy Opponent.(Rest In Peace) 
1 -5
Score : -7

https://imgur.com/ot51ieo

Siting peacefully in the forest and watch the animals Play. Suddenly that little jerk pees on me! Bad dog, bad!!

Reeeddragon
Remington Server
4 -5
Score : 42

hehe xD 

1 0
Score : 132

Howling with the Boowolf and Miliboowolf to the moon, when i`m lonely or give them comfort when they lose a clan member. Wolves must stick together!

Fiiri
Remington Server
​​​​​​
5 -5
Score : 614

I was once hired by the Sadida Ministry of Tourism for an ad campaign, this was my contribution.

Sadida Kingdom is famous for their hospitality, especially to tourist trappers. And it's the only place where you can achieve true enlightment needed to walk on water. So don't waste your time and book a vacation to Sadida Kingdom now, 25% rebate for group stays. Childern under age of 13 free of charge.
1 -5
Score : 343

https://i.imgur.com/u52CHEU
Brakmarian explorers rest in the old mercenary Post .... where are the mercenaries now?
have they been eaten by the wolves? or they had been kidnapped by Sadida's army?
few days later..
during the exploration of the full moon only explorers were left alone without guards ... were they lost or something worse happened to them?  he keep walking in deep of sadida forest, Alone...
https://i.imgur.com/f7nxVIs
at the end the explorer meets an old hermit informing him that the explorer has been cursed and possessed by the spirit of a Beast called Auburn Boowerewolf and helped release the curse....

Spoiler (click here to show spoiler)

maybe the explorer who preyed on them all this time.
4 -5
Score : 343

okay thanks kiss

0 0
Score : 1903
Found the only spot with sunlight in sadida forest and of course, it rains! Damn you sadida you bootleg osamodas you are a mean god and should feel bad!!

#worstvacationever #dayinsadida #plantfacelandismean #odvaizorsmisse
more pictures of this bad bad trip to the literal worst vacation destination in world of 12! (ogrest was much more welcoming host!) pictures in my photobook in krozbook below just clik to the files to open them.

found a nice hotel seemed promising and cozy and recommended by odvaizor smisse so i thought i was in good hands..

aand no. no i was not. thanks odvizor smisse you lied to me yet again never trusting your misleading travel guide ever again! The nerve of using boowolves as hotel staff i mean the hairs were everywhere!

the hotel staff decided to eat me for breakfast instead of serving me breakfast. BAD SERVICE leaving you 1 star out of 5 and you get the 1 only because the bed was actually pretty comfortable. I mean what kind of service even is this!?

Finally back home in brakmar via the proxy of phonix headed straight to the cultural center of brakmar and just sat there lamenting over my 5000-kamas that I lost to the travel agency.

Fiiri|2019-11-16 16:57:57
What Kind of sidekick is that? wub

the ouginak following me ? hes called tovak you get him to follow you if you do the ohwymi ouginak quests you can choose to let him follow you everywhere and i like doggos so obviosly chose to get him!

hees a good boi likes treats and head pats!

p.s why on earth my reply to previous comment goes to the main post O_O
3 -5
Score : 132

What Kind of sidekick is that? wub

0 0
Score : -26

*Hearing the voice of wisdom...*
*Roar roar ro ro roar!*
*yep mommy!*
1 -5
Score : -35

lost in the forest 

[left]
and its raining all day.[/left]

0 -5
Score : 5656
"There's an ominous looking Mushroom growing somewhere in Sadida Kingdom..."
9 -5
Score : 1903

I am dead! This right here better wint the 1st place or i riot xD

0 0
Score : 13
0 -5
Score : 71
With the right attire, anyone could be mistaken for a Sadida Princess- even a Pandawa! I could get used to this...

Forum names: chaebae, energydrinks1223
4 -5
Score : -18
Hey!!! Don't do like that!  I'm on Vacation.
1 -3
Score : -61

cool cool

0 -5
Score : -41
The pack has rejected me once again... They don't even want to look at me anymore sad
1 -5
Score : -61

A mexican musician playing with his ukulele to make the kids happy

Peace, love and positivity mellow
6 -5
Score : 35

When you are a beauty and he is a beast, but his mother and children are watching you.
1 -5
Score : 21
"What do you call a boowolf  with no legs?                                                                                             

Anything you like - he can't chase you."

That's how the career of our stupid comedian devours by enraged werewolves ends

aophadestroyer
remington
2 -5
Score : 409
EEK! Grandpa's a radioactive spider! AAEEAA!
0 -5

Hi Osasendas1,

Can you share with us please the URL of your uploaded entry?

[Flatops]

Respond to this thread