FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers
Pinned

Contest: Green Weekend

By [Ankama]WAKFU - ADMINISTRATOR - November 15, 2019, 17:00:00
AnkaTracker Announcements

Now you know: the next WAKFU update will offer you an all new Sadida Kingdom, no less! To celebrate the event and lay the groundwork before everything changes, we invite you to have one last look around in a fun, community competition full of great rewards!

Take a whole weekend (or any other good moment really) to visit the Sadida Kingdom to capture an image or an GIF of a situation, then post the result on the forum along with a juicy, funny, scary (and any other adjective ending in -y) anecdote about your time in the country of the oppulent flower!

For example:

Whoa there, I was looking around for a snack, but instead all I found were turds!

(Editor's Note: We're counting on you to do a lot better than that, okay...)

To participate

• Publish your image or your GIF in our entries thread, along with your anecdote.
  • To publish your image on the forum, please go to our tutorial here!
  • You can participate alone or as a duo (as a couple, pals, with your grandmother, etc.) from Friday November 15 to Friday December 6 11:59 PM (Paris time).
  • Please indicate the forum name for each participant (especially if you're a duo).

AT STAKE

• 1st prize: An update pack + an I am Amalia emote or an Amalia Finisher (per person)
  • 2nd prize: A 30-day God Booster + an I am Amalia emote or an Amalia Finisher (per person)
  • 3rd prize: A 7-day God Booster + an I am Amalia emote or an Amalia Finisher (per person)

We hope you see some astonishing sights in the Sadida Kingdom and return with a memorable experience!

Good weekend and... good luck!

ANKAMA GAMES (Lille Metropolitan Area Companies and Commerce Register No. 492 360 730), located at 75 boul. d'Armentières 59100 Roubaix – France, is organizing a free contest with no purchase necessary, from November 15, 2019 to December 12, 2019 (at 11:59 p.m. local time in Paris, France), entitled "Green weekend," open to all natural persons worldwide aged 12 and up belonging to the WAKFU MMORPG francophone, anglophone, hispanophone and lusophone communities. To participate, publish an image or GIF on the forum of your character, alone or as part of a duo, playing in the Sadida Kingdom. A jury will select the 3 best images or GIFS from each WAKFU MMORPG game community. Value of 1st prize: €22.00. 3 to 6 winners per game community (12 to 24 winners total). Full contest rules are available at the following link.

First Ankama intervention

Replying to Captchphrase

Hello Captchphrase, 

Edited images are not allowed ^^, it should be an original one. 

As indicated in the description, you can participate alone or as a duo, not more smile.

Thank you and good luck !

See message in context
Reactions 8
Score : 592

Can't help but notice that in the rules there's nothing about doctored images, so they are acceptable as well?

0 0
Score : 592

Also, it is possible to partecipate in a group of more than 2?

0 0
Score : 43

i will try my best, i am on Fire for the Finisher!

0 0
Score : -61

meh too lazy but good event haha

0 0
Score : 132

Very cool idea biggrin! THX!

0 0

Can we enter more than one?

0 0

Found it ^^ Sorry.