By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Event: A Haven (Bag) of Peace

By [Ankama]WAKFU - ADMINISTRATOR - August 09, 2019, 16:00:00
AnkaTracker Announcements

Here you are, on vacation and getting bored already… The architect, interior designer and artist sleeping inside you – yes, yes, it's getting pretty crowded in there! – can't stop urging you to express your talents… Do you love community events? Especially when there are rewards to win? Then this should interest you!

While the WAKFU team loves the Frauguctor sun, some are more sensitive than others to high temperatures. And believe it or not, a sweaty Ankamian is not a happy Ankamian… So, the team has decided to build itself a cozy little nest where it can hide away and relax whenever temperatures climb into the upper reaches of the Brakmarian heat index.

So, what is this haven of peace? A haven bag, of course! Yes, yes, a haven bag just like yours. After all, why should you be the only ones who enjoy them? Wait! Come on, don't go! We obviously can't build this peaceful and reassuring spot, this little cocoon without you. Something tells us that some (correction: many) of you are overflowing with imagination and creativity. Qualities that it would really be a shame to ignore.

That's why we're giving you an opportunity to help design this haven bag – and get rewarded for doing so!

It's simple. There are three areas and therefore three themes to apply. The first week, get out your gloves and trowels to concoct the most zen, flowery and lush garden areas.

Post your screenshot entry in the forum post for the event(Note that there will be one entry to post each week after the week's theme is announced, for a total of three entries.)

At the end of the event, the three most beautiful designs containing all three areas will win prizes. These prizes are:

• First Place: 30-Day God Booster + 1 Beachgoer Costume + 1 Sänd Cästle Emote
  • Second Place: 1 Beachgoer Costume + 1 Sänd Cästle Emote
  • Third Place: 1 Beachgoer Costume

The winners will be announced on September 3.

An AnkamaLive during which you can start to see us start to build the garden area will be broadcast on August 12 at 6:00 PM (Paris time) on Twitch.

Until then, dream big, let your personality shine, and above all have fun!
First Ankama intervention

Gimonfu|2019-08-12 08:55:34
... This is confusing...
"containing all three areas" at once??

SO i should not bother to post an entry until all 3 themes, which i have to mix in my Haven bag then, have been announced?

Hi guys,

Yes you can wait until all the themes have been announced, then post the 3 entries in 1 post at the same time.

[Flatops]
See message in context
Reactions 8
Score : 8835

... This is confusing...

SO i should not bother to post an entry until all 3 themes, which i have to mix in my Haven bag then, have been announced?

0 0
Score : 1475

Agree, so it must include 3 theme in design? so do need Garden, Crafting and Merchant Gem include? 

0 0

When is the start and end date of the first week of first theme?  

0 0

Hi JSky,

The end date is when the event ends on 3 September, so you have a lot of time to think about and have fun with your 3 entries.

[Flatops]

Gimonfu|2019-08-12 08:55:34
... This is confusing...

Hi guys,

Yes you can wait until all the themes have been announced, then post the 3 entries in 1 post at the same time.

[Flatops]
Score : 8835

But i only "need" ONE specific theme per post/entry.
1st entry: Zen garden
2nd entry: something else (WITHOUT Zen garden "needed")
3rd entry: something other (WITHOUT 1st and 2nd theme "needed" to be present)
?

0 0

By the way, notice 2 new tree that can plant in haven bag even though I cannot understand French in AnkamaLive, so that mean the new surprise is new decoration plant will be available? Really? so cool if it is real!?

0 0

Hello,

There is no plan (at the moment !) to give these two resources ingame. These trees are actually very old trees that we relinked into the game's template to introduce players to the new "multiplayer harvest" mechanic.

To clarify, every resource has several "steps" on which we can set parameters, actions, and evolutions. For example, an ore has three steps :

1) normal. When harvested, goes to step 16.
2) rare. When harvested, goes to step 16.
16) is invisible. After X seconds, goes to step 1 or 2.

When a player initiates a multiplayer harvest on a resource, he starts to line up and has to wait for other players (2 to 6 according to what we set on the resource).
The other players around have a visual feedback that a multiplayer harvest is asked on a resource, and how many players are needed to complete it.
If the number of required players is met, the harvest begins and everyone gets the resource.

The multiplayer harvest is a feature that we haven't decided to use for now. It is developed, and can serve many purposes (or not, if we decide not to use it in the end). For example, it could be the new way for trees to grow fruit, as I demonstrated on the ankama live, or to add new cosmetic features on resources for your haven bags / haven worlds.

The ways to use the feature are numerous, which is interesting. And that is why we wanted to share it with the community.

Siu.

Score : 230

Woah, they really reply question in English community too! Oh my Wakfu! Feel awesome got such hidden mechanism never been notice before! 

0 0
Respond to this thread