By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Boss Smasher: The Black Zordfish

By [Ankama]WAKFU - ADMINISTRATOR - July 26, 2019, 16:00:00
AnkaTracker Announcements

The last Boss Smasher target has pulled plenty of tricks out of his Magik Hat, but perhaps you made him eat it! The curtain will soon fall and a new boss will take his place: the Black Zordfish!

The Black Zordfish lives in the depths of Sufokia. He needs a good reason to leave his underwater abode. In this case, it's to snare you in his trap!

Starting August 1 12:00 AM (server time) and going through August 30 11:59 PM (server time), plumb the depths of the Snapper Dungeon, also known as the Snaptrap, with your Marine Set. Head to Sufokia and show that freshwater fish you won't be harpooned so easily!

You could snag a special title and a reward token!

Please note that Stasis level 21 is required for this fight.

The latest update also added a new costume for you to buy at the Machine: the Legendary Blibli Costume.

Good luck, everyone!

First Ankama intervention

cody5|2019-07-30 12:11:43
Is this the new "yearly boss smasher costume" or just a new costume you added?

Hi guys,

The Legendary Blibli Costume is the new Boss Smasher costume. There are no plans at the moment to have future Boss Smasher costumes.

[Flatops]
See message in context
Reactions 16
Score : 8835

Is that new costume design "final"???
Beause in comparison to the previous 2 Boss Smasher costume rewards, it is kinda .... lacking...
And considering that it is WAY more expensive (15 tokens or so) than the last 2, which you got by completing 10 (?) Boss Smashers... something with more *UMPF* would be nice.

0 0
Score : 1475

Yeah, they still intend use it although complaint about is so wrong, way way wrong, what a none-animated reuse artwork :/ 

0 0
Score : 5018

0 0

No!!!!!! The annual Boss smasher costume is so lame this year... so speechless that merely reuse old Blibli boss Imperial set only.... sad... 

0 0
Score : 13

I love the costume

1 0
Score : 1038

Oooh fishy, fishy. Cute fishy.

1 0
Score : 9487

Made a topic about costume earlier this month I wont copypaste whole will just link it https://www.wakfu.com/en/forum/8-general-discussions/237437-3rd-edition-boss-smasher-costume

0 0
Score : 274

eh i realy liked the super smasher but theres no way i can have hope for 20 months its laughable 

0 0

cody5|2019-07-30 12:11:43

Hi guys,

The Legendary Blibli Costume is the new Boss Smasher costume. There are no plans at the moment to have future Boss Smasher costumes.

[Flatops]

What? Do that mean there will no longer have Boss Smasher in 2020? Seriously? Then how should we collect enough 20+ token for one old Boss Smasher item? 

1 0
Score : 3849

Even though it looks pretty plain to me I still like it, so it's fine I guess (shrugs).

2 0
Score : -34

not bad not bad face looks like a pig with tusks though

0 0
Score : 5018

You mean a boar?
Because that's what bliblis are

0 0
Respond to this thread