FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

La Mädrague Is Back

By [Ankama]WAKFU - ADMINISTRATOR - July 12, 2019, 16:30:00
AnkaTracker Announcements

They're back, ready to get their two sands' worth in your business… and most of all, to give you a thrashing! Each year, you can find them by the spadeful – they're the Sändskates!

From now until August 12, the Sändskates are invading the idyllic beaches of Bilbiza. Yet again, you're going to have to summon up your courage (and a few sharp rakes) to stop La Mädrague!

On the program for this event:

• A family of Sändskates to eradicate.
  • A quest (accessible in Astrub, starting from level 10) leading you to the Märine Pälace (level-30 dungeon) to complete.
  • A machine to find around Astrub.
  • As well as a level-50 archmonster to pulverize.

Do you have what it takes? If you're still not sure about taking the plunge, remember that there'll be weapons and sets to reward your efforts!

*The garderner of Bonta forgot to cut the plant on the way to the bottle. We contacted him but he is in the middle of the sea with some Foggernauts looking for a very rare seaweed. Do not worry, he will be back next week! The quest "Find the Bontarian message in a bottle" will be achievable next week.

First Ankama intervention

Hello guys,

Thanks for sharing your feedback but we'd have to moderate posts that are written in a non-English language. A reminder that the official language of the international community is English. If you will be posting in a non-English language, kindly provide an English translation below it. Thanks!

[Flatops]

See message in context
Reactions 23
Score : 535
Hmmm,Why can't I reach it? xD

2 -2
Score : 682

oh well, i guess ill get ahead

seeing as though only ppl from last year and previews years who had done the dungeon can access the dungeon because they already unlocked the compassionate compass. 

All you need is a key to get in, and i have plenty :3

However whats the fun on doing this event if i can't complete the black sand quest where i need 6 single-account-only characters to open up
the dungeon?

I guess ankama didnt think about it when they revamped the nations
0 -1
Score : 85

"*The garderner of Bonta forgot to cut the plant on the way to the bottle. We contacted him but he is in the middle of the sea with some steamers looking for a very rare seaweed. Do not worry, he will be back next week !
The quest "Find the Bontarian message in a bottle" will be achievable next week."

I guess they don't want to hotfix it till the servers go down for maintenance. le sigh.

3 -1

Lazy gardener

0 -1
Score : -1

Also Sufokian message can't be taken, is it normal? There is no icon to click

1 -2
Score : 116

Check a tad bit above the area located, compass seems to be wrong

1 0
Score : -12

any costume drop? idk

0 -1
Score : 2885

loving the EPIC fail of a quest [Bontarian Message in a Bottle]
cant get it because of a bush... so cant even do the event, or access the dungeon

3 -2
Score : -34

Nice ,ankama xD sad

0 0
Score : 167

will the bonta message be fixed or not?

0 -1
Score : 2

Dude, it's written "The quest "Find the Bontarian message in a bottle" will be achievable next week."

0 0
Score : 266

Great!

0 -1

Dear Ankama, Can you please nerf Scaramel the Melty? why is he so overpowered?
I feel like a ton of the enemies in the game need nerfs to at least their damage resistances, or something
the game just feels inaccessible later into it, as all the mobs are so broken, with mechanics and damage.

But Scaramel the Melty is insanely strong for a lv80 elite mob. [102]
11,000 hp, and he dishes out at least 2000+ damage a turn to every one, with 5000 resistance to all damages
he summons 4 overpowered minions with 5000 resistances as well, if you manage to kill 1, he resummons it
his resummon should have a 8 turn cooldown for his minions. his health should be at 6000 hp
or at least, he should not heal 1000+ hp for whatever reason.

Why are so many enemies in wakfu insanely overpowered

2 -3
Score : 2080

Agree that this Scarador or Scaramel are too strong for its level range, but it is beatable, with only if you have full party and get known the mechanism upon how to calculate the damage per turn. As last attempt in June Boss Smasher, it is totally a nightmare indeed that small amount of players barely can beat it till the end. 

0 0

Because.......One word:

Ankama

0 -1

Lol, so the gardener may come back with rare seaweed decoration or new dishes? No new items this summer...

1 -1

JSky|2019-07-15 03:29:45
Agree that this Scarador or Scaramel are too strong for its level range, but it is beatable, with only if you have full party and get known the mechanism upon how to calculate the damage per turn. As last attempt in June Boss Smasher, it is totally a nightmare indeed that small amount of players barely can beat it till the end. 

Ankama should really playtest their own mobs, so many enemies are just overpowered
^At their level ranges, +broken mechanics that just make them basically UB's outside the dungeons

I can fight so many other Golden Elite guys, just fine, but then you run into situations like Scaramel.
And you wonder, did they even playtest these dang things before making them this broken
At least what they should do is make his resummon have a longer cooldown, and no Heals. 

2 -1

The Bontarian Garderner was too lazy to cut the grass, so he moved the bottle instead.

1 -1

May be he cannot find the rare seaweed back then, so he has no intend to chop the bush which grow faster than his cutting skill? 

0 -1

Hello guys,

Thanks for sharing your feedback but we'd have to moderate posts that are written in a non-English language. A reminder that the official language of the international community is English. If you will be posting in a non-English language, kindly provide an English translation below it. Thanks!

[Flatops]

Score : 595

[Ankama]WAKFU|2019-07-19 15:14:14
Hello guys,

[Flatops]

July 15, 2019, 22:42:42

沃土真的很棒。
(Wakfu is a good game)

1. 一个中国原则违反: 这个游戏接受中国和台湾作为两个国家。
(1. One China Principle Violation: This game accepts China and Taiwan as two countries.)

2. 受到弹劾系统等游戏因素的影响,可能削弱对党的忠诚度。
(2. Being influenced by game factors such as the impeachment system may weaken loyalty to the party.)

3. 这是种族主义。 例如、一些怪物无法发出R声。
(3. This is racism. For example, some monsters cannot make R sounds.)

4. 这个游戏有不可原谅的杀害大熊猫的系统、中国的宝藏
(4. This game has an unforgivable system to kill giant pandas, Chinese treasures.)

5. 在这个游戏中有太多违规行为、例如从身体喷射血液、移动骨架和鬼魂。
(5. There are too many violations in this game, such as jetting blood from the body, moving the skeleton and ghosts.(You are not allowed to play or make a game of violations in China))

6. 这个游戏引入了一种系统、通过将劳动力和赌博联系起来、有意降低劳动价值。
(6. This game introduces a system that deliberately reduces labor value by linking labor to gambling.)

7. 很容易受到市场体系不好的影响、玩家学习如何使用它。
(7. It is very easy to be affected by the bad market system and the player learns how to use it.)

--------------------------------

July 16, 2019, 06:46:04

@Mox-Jackal

这场比赛向我们展示了最糟糕的政治体系 如果你有钱,你可以投票超过10次。 一个人,一票是民主的原则,然而,这个游戏允许你有多个选票。
(This game shows us the worst political system. If you have money, you can vote more than 10 times. One person, one vote is the principle of democracy, however, this game allows you to have multiple votes.)

--------------------------------

July 16, 2019, 14:26:19

@JSky

你好,能读中文的朋友。
(Hello, friend who can read Chinese.)

正如你所说,以上是我个人的意见
(As you said, the above is my personal opinion.)
但无论我们处于什么样的条件,人们都应该遵循自己国家的规则。我现在不会谈论现实世界中的政治事物。
(But no matter what kind of conditions we are in, people should follow the rules of their own country. I will not talk about political things in the real world now.)

我很高兴听到你同意我的观点,尽管这是一点共识。
(I am very happy to hear that you agree with me, although this is a bit of consensus.)
降低劳动力价值并不健康,然而,ANKAMA正式宣布他们希望降低劳动力价值(游戏时间)。
Reducing the value of labor is not healthy, however, ANKAMA officially announced that they want to reduce the value of labor (game time).
在我看来,ANKAMA只想让这场比赛比以前更难。
(In my opinion, ANKAMA only wants to make this game harder than before.)
他们不想在这场比赛中投入更多精力,即使这是他们必须做的事情。
(They don't want to put more effort into this game, even if this is what they have to do.)
这是他们的工作。
(This is their job.)
这场比赛充满了错误。
(This game is full of errors.)
我不想在这场不健康的比赛上花更多的钱。我想和别人分享我的看法。
(I don't want to spend more money on this unhealthy game. I want to share my opinion with others.)
但是,正如我所看到的,ANKAMA试图消除那些反对他们反对的人。
(But, as I have seen, ANKAMA tries to eliminate those who oppose their opinions.)
ANKAMA不能只删除它们。
(ANKAMA can't just delete them.)
看看本文中会发生什么。
(See what happens in this article.)
我的一篇文章已被删除,我收到了警告,因为他们不喜欢它。
(One of my articles has been deleted and I received a warning because they don't like it.)
ANKAMA不想接受玩家的想法。
(ANKAMA does not want to accept the player's thoughts.)
他们只是想以虚假行为欺骗他人。
(They just want to deceive others with false behavior.)

同志,谢谢你。 
(Thank you, friend.)
8 -3

Oh, my dear~ Where did you found the old message and re-post it again with precise Mandarin to English translation too~ Good for such passion! Salute! 

3 0
Respond to this thread