FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Green Light for Saint Potrick!

By [Ankama]WAKFU - ADMINISTRATOR - March 07, 2019, 14:30:00
AnkaTracker Announcements

In Astrub from March 8 to 18, if you run into Gobballs looking a bit green around the edges with a strange look in their eyes, don't worry – you're not seeing things. Grab another tankard of fermented bamboo milk and enjoy Saint Potrick! This year's annual celebration comes with some new content: a reward and an achievement!

When Pandawas drink, Gobballs's hearts sink! You can see proof of this once again when Pandawas offer their annual homage to their goddess…

Don't be green with envy! Of course you're all invited to Astrub from Friday March 8 10:00 AM (server time) through Monday, March 18 10:00 AM (server time). You'll be able to throw back a few tankards and… throw around Potrick Gobballs, easily recognizable by their magnificent Bwork-colored fleece! And there are rewards to be won, of course!

You can win them directly from monsters as well as via crafting (so you can raise a toast to the return of Astrub Root Beer) and achievements. This year, there are five achievements – one more than last year!

In all, there are 12 rewards in the game, including various consumables, the Saint Potrick Costume, the Saint Potrick Bucket to decorate your haven bag, and the new Leprecoor Helmet!

If you're looking to go a few rounds, now's the time!

Contest

In order to celebrate properly, we've decided to give you a chance to win the new Saint Potrick haven bag! To enter, all you need to do is post a screenshot of your character with the clover aura in the comments.
A little hint? All self-respecting Pandawas praise the virtues of this root beer…

A random drawing will be held on March 19 to determine the contest winner!

Good luck, everyone!

First Ankama intervention

Hello guys! 

Sorry, a leprechaun stole our pictures! Do not worry, we kicked his hat ! The pictures are back!

See message in context
Reactions 55
Score : 5493

DOUBLE CLICK TO CHOOSE AN IMAGE

0 0
Score : 719

Dats right, if u cannot choose - just double click again until u can!

0 0
Score : 2582

just cooking a snack ^^

4 0

Hello guys! 

Sorry, a leprechaun stole our pictures! Do not worry, we kicked his hat ! The pictures are back!

Score : 157

my favourite holiday *hic*

1 0
Score : 5656

Look ma, I'm on TV. Again. *hic*

5 0
Score : 527
Lonely day of Lonely*sea*Wolf, who doesn't have cheers emote
1 0
Score : 4230

Damn the Troma lives!
I love that people other than me still have it!

1 0
Score : 400

I don't drink *hic*

1 0
Score : 28

What is the other beer in the game useful for btw?

0 0
Score : 8954

Can we please get the Cheers emote in the shop, FOR OGRINES, please???

0 0
Score : 29
2 0
Score : 16
1 0
Score : 146

I'll be spending Saint Potrick's Day with Crocoburio. 

0 -1
Score : 234

http://i63.tinypic.com/2rzvwh2.png

0 0
Score : 3
0 0

Hi Ohira,

Can you share with us the URL to your entry? Thanks!

[Flatops]

Score : 38

0 0

Hi Miah1508,

Can you share with us the URL to your entry? Thanks!

[Flatops]

Score : 18
0 0
Score : 1
0 0
Score : 100
0 0
Respond to this thread