FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

!Riktus Community! ~on-going mission~

By SixthSin - MEMBER - September 24, 2016, 11:11:40
Cause
Compared to many of the other nations we the members of the Riktus clan are out numbered and lets be honest a little disorganized. After some time and some thought we the members of Piracy have decided to open up a Riktus clan discord sever devoted to improve the Clan as a whole.

Plans of Improvement
  • Where Wakfu falls off in terms the team search, we'd like to build off that. Even if its having a simple way of leaving In game contact info and what dungeon you would like to run. This will allow other Riktus members to see this at any given time and contact you to run with you. (Hopefully making us a stronger community)
  • We'd like to bring the guilds of Riktus together to allow more cooperation in raids and dungeons. By doing this we hope to make one of Riktus clan's weak points one of its strengths.
  • We hope to have one of our members back into the government seat again soon so we can re-initiate the political side of Riktus once more. Having the members in one spot (discord) will make selecting a fair cabinet easier.
  • Above all else we just want to have fun with our clan members and bring life back into the game for those who are feeling on the edge!
How to get involved
Joining the server is simple all you need to do is contact one of us in game or on here. All Riktus clan members are welcomed however we would prefer you be in a Riktus controlled guild as well to prevent conflicting interests. If you are a guild leader of a Riktus controlled guild we would like to inform you that with-in our server you'd be provided with a private guild channel where only you and your guild members may enter to keep privacy when needed. On top of that guild leaders will be able to manger there respected channels as to keep order within their guild if anyone were to act out.

Who to contact?

As I said before you may leave in-game contacts here and we will message you or you can send a message to my Ankama box. Beyond that i will leave a current list the server admins you can reach out to.
  • Rensuto
  • Evanston
  • Pleione
  • Lestere
  • Overk
0 0
Reactions 8
Score : 645

Hey! i was wondering if your guild is recruiting? I love being riktus but before since i couldn't find anyone to eco terrorize or do something with i ended up changing nations since i felt like i was the only one ecoing! But if i could join that would be awesomeness! biggrin Also i can't join right away because i need to get wakfu on my computer and its still not downloading for me! sad 

0 0
Score : 761

Yup we are recruiting atm just whisper one of the names above or give us a time you are normally on that we can contact you.

0 0
Score : 645

Thanks! when i get wakfu downloaded you will be the first person i message! tongue 

0 0
Score : 2

Hey there! I'm the leader of a level 5 Riktus-Affiliated Guild known as "Riktus Rising" and would be interested in being included and helping out. My main is a level 109 Water/Air Masqueraider called Phantacos. My Discord is: Murpheus #1042. That being said, me and my 2nd-in-command are currently working on overhauling our guild.

0 0
Score : 309

I'd like to take the opportunity to invite anyone interested in riktus pvp to contact me, I can help get you outfitted and working with a team. Not many out there at the time being who pvp riktus. We could build a strong pvp team, most the members of the last riktus pvp team i saw are brak now

1 0
Score : 1

I've been gone for way too long I would love to join this Discord

0 0
Score : 6128

These people all quit sadly

0 0
Score : 1156

jjj

0 0
Respond to this thread