FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Calf 216/8/2

By reignkd February 08, 2016, 11:14:16

Riktus citizens welcome. I am new emperor. I what is there any new liter in store for the Bermuda Triangle, the ability to open, is the discussion of today.

This confirmation Riktus that it is a place of war, no problem. Instead, Riktus are classified as art and science back in order to save the human race. That our language is to promote the new measure, to be successful, the form has moved the evolution. God of education and PVP, 5-year license owl will be acceptable. Vinegar. We are, I want to thank you for your support, I'm getting to the movement of as science. I will try everything to stop the unnecessary threat. For the most important update, it notifies the success of our country, please refer to this thread. Here is a quotation from the philosopher:

"The red-eyed cat kills, harasses, in order to steal their stuff. To defend yourself, please remember that the only true God exists."

2 -1
Reactions 21
Score : 4210

lolnice

0 0
Score : 296

Nice boosted character. I hope you know the people you just kicked out are not happy at all, some of us were in government longer than anyone, working our way up instead of just merit boosting an alt. thanks. watch your back.

0 0
Score : 334

Lets just say Riktus will be in an internal war now.

0 0
Score : 3135

6 0
Score : 2314
vixifox|2016-02-08 17:47:32
Nice boosted character. I hope you know the people you just kicked out are not happy at all, some of us were in government longer than anyone, working our way up instead of just merit boosting an alt. thanks. watch your back.
I'm happy about how entitled you where with the spot you got by flirting with a lot of guys and being bad at pvp.
1 -2

Why don't you come pvp me then? And you obviously don't know me AT ALL. that is the most ignorant thing a person could even type. Sad I can't see who your chars are but I'm willing to bet, it's someone who STILL refuses my duels even, let alone would go for a PvP tongue 

2 -1
Rrae|2016-02-08 19:09:56
I'm happy about how entitled you where with the spot you got by flirting with a lot of guys and being bad at pvp.
You know nothing of Vixis pvp and less of Vixis sleeping habits. You should only get some of your own.
0 0
Score : 4238

It's about time riktus government got some changes. It's no secret how riktus was in the brakmar's pocket for the longest time. The, now former, riktus cabinet were all put there by a boosted character anyway. Welcome new riktus governor. Hope you save the nation from a lot of the BS that was going on before.

1 0
Score : 495

Do not fear. Like how the Jedi will return, there will be a way to reclaim your former positions. Just wait until I my hiatus and vacation ends. A few hours. Patience.

0 0
Score : 2314
MiseryDa|2016-02-08 20:10:26
You know nothing of Vixis pvp and less of Vixis sleeping habits. You should only get some of your own.
I seem to remember killing you in every fight I've ever had.

Losing to a pve rogue you have no room to talk.

If by pvp habits you mean getting guys to do her work for her because its a girl? yeah that happens.

vixifox|2016-02-08 19:56:44
Why don't you come pvp me then? And you obviously don't know me AT ALL. that is the most ignorant thing a person could even type. Sad I can't see who your chars are but I'm willing to bet, it's someone who STILL refuses my duels even, let alone would go for a PvP tongue
Oh man someones flaming mad.
0 0
Score : 495

A space race is in order in order to quell our conflicts.

0 0
laugh I think Ritt has me confused with someone else. Every battle we have fought you have brought your 6 box.
0 0
Score : 4238
i must agree. no one was entitled to any of the government positions. i have no idea nor will comment on the flirting/skill bit
0 0

Loophole Britt talks big but he won't fight me. So there's that. Just talk, nothing more. I offer 1v1, he says no. He only does 6v6. So I offer 6v6. Just beats around the Bush. RIP.

0 0
Score : 1501
reignkd|2016-02-08 20:17:56
A space race is in order in order to quell our conflicts.

Time to break out this bad boy

0 0
Score : 1367

Vixi, I don't know you, but for the short time we were chatting about pvp yesterday, you seemed nice. Unfortunately I have to agree with Nereid and others. What happened to BBC is exactly what BBC has done to everybody else. It astounds me that members from BBC are entitled enough to be openly mad (and somewhat harassing) about this situation, as it is incredibly hypocritical to do so. The poor character is really showing, and being placed in government by a boosted character does not mean you worked hard for your position in Riktus. I cannot believe any of that.
2 0

I still have unfinished business with you Nur. wink 

0 0
Score : 1367
MiseryDa|2016-02-08 22:06:07
I still have unfinished business with you Nur. wink

Must be unimportant, since I have no idea what you're talking about. ;D
0 0

Yeah I'm not trying to trip over this. I like to create atmosphere, but the personal attacks are rediculous. And when I said I earned my spot, it is because I have been in gov since RENSUTO was governor. Before I was even in or associated with BBC. For a long time I was the only member of riktus gov, til another boosted char came along, and saw fit to put me in as vice. But calling me slutty and bad at the game? How are you any better than a worm in the ground, if you want to pull personal attacks like that? Get me riled up so I try to defend myself. I'm not having it. Say what you want, the people who ACTUALLY know me, Know what I am about.

2 -2
Respond to this thread