FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

❥ Miya's Mandate {2016-07-11 to 2016-07-25}

By honeycitrustea - MEMBER - July 12, 2016, 09:08:29

Introduction

Hello everyone, Miya here! The past few terms have been strange, and I finally decided to formally run as your governor again. Thank you for electing me as your governor, and I assure you, Sufokia is in good hands. I will be picking up from where my previous term ended. I plan on continuing weekly events, so please look forward to those! In addition, I am hoping to restore the Sufo-Amak alliance, as well as bringing the Sufokian community closer during this term.

◦ ◦ ❖ ◦ ◦

Cabinet

As usual, I will be doing my best to appoint a diverse and dependable cabinet. If you would like a cabinet position feel free to PM me in-game (Though I cannot guarantee I will appoint it to you). We'll definitely see lots of familiar faces on my cabinet, but I do try to appoint a few new faces each term!

Vice Governor - Ediru - Symbiosis
Head Guard - Tristangenin - Sufokation
Army General
Weather Engineer - Hanako the Dragon - Blue Leopards
Treasurer - Elydus - Damascus
Challenger - Lil Zuzu - The Honest Truth
Ecologist

◦ ◦ ❖ ◦ ◦

Nation Meeting

Nation Meeting date is to be announced after I talk with my cabinet. Update! Nation Meeting is to be held this Thursday, July 14th at 6 PM PDT in the Sufokia Outpost. I'll explain my objectives for this term, state ecoterrorism policies, alliances, discuss the cabinet, events, and spend some time talking to everyone that shows up! If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, this would be the place to speak up! If you can't make it to the Nation Meeting, don't hesitate to send me a PM in-game at any time.

◦ ◦ ❖ ◦ ◦

Events

I will do my best to hold two events this term! More event details will be posted soon. I am planning on holding an event this weekend, and another next weekend, if everything works out! Update! Mina (Amakna Gov) and will be hosting the Sufo & Amak Summer Palooza on July 24th, 2016. Here is the link to the event thread.

◦ ◦ ❖ ◦ ◦

And that's it for now. Take care, everyone! Let's keep Sufokia wonderful~

Yours truly,

Miya-Koi
Governor of Sufokia
Save
Save

0 -2
Reactions 3
Score : 10817

Cool, Elydus made it back in to gov.

Sorry, got to cheer for guild member / player I met who has helped me.

0 0
Score : 5113

Sufokia has the best governors in all Servers! Efrim's one is great!

0 0
Score : 3381
Markzs|2016-07-31 08:47:00
Sufokia has the best governors in all Servers! Efrim's one is great!
Yes~ Fishy nation best nation! \o/
1 0
Respond to this thread