FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Wetrew's Mandate Thread

By GhostyToasty13 - MEMBER - June 01, 2016, 07:46:29

Hello Everyone! Governor Wetrew here biggrin This’ll be my post about my mandate as governor. In this post I will talk about upcoming events and address some ongoing issues in Sufokia. I’m hesitant making this post, for I wish to avoid any kind of drama here on the forums. The only reason that I am choosing to make this post is because the people of Sufokia have requested it. I will not be partaking in any kind of drama that occurs on the forums regarding my mandate unless I feel I can do it in a mature way and if necessary. And with that, let’s get into the info!!

My cabinet

I have appointed a new cabinet that I believe will best serve Sufokia in a time that trials our nation. Here is a list of cabinet members I have appointed so far:

Vice Governor: Isaacenning

Army General: Osydas

Head Guard: Xhayzex

Weather Engineer: Chooky Noo

Treasurer: Mega Sue

Challenger: Chooka Noo

Ecologist: TBD

If you have any issues with any of the government members, please feel free to private message me in game and I will take your words into consideration. Also feel free to ask any cabinet member for assistance if need be. We are here to help!

Nation Meeting

My cabinet and I will be hosting a nation meeting on Thursday, June 2nd at 4:30 PM Pacific Time/7:30 PM Eastern Time. Due to certain events that will be addressed later in this post, the location of the meeting will be announced in my governor speech in the Sufokian politics tab 1 hour prior to the meeting’s start. If you are not of Sufokia or cannot check the Sufokian politics tab for whatever reason, please gather in Sufokia’s outpost for guidance 5-10 minutes before the meeting. Here is a list of topics that we I plan to discuss during the meeting. Feel free to bring up any other topics during the meeting that you would like to discuss or bring questions. Here are the topics:

Introduction of the Government

Transition from the government under the previous governor to myself

Unfortunate Events

Foreign Affairs

Events

Ecosystem/Park Rangers

Anything topics that you all would like to suggest

Question and Answer period

I plan on addressing each issue in this order, in order to have an organized event. However, if this plan changes expect it to be updated here. If you would like, please feel free to leave extra meeting suggestions down below in this thread.

Brief info about the Ecosystem and a Rebel Group

As many of you may have noticed, the ecosystem in Sufokia has been suffering since the start of my mandate. A Sufokian rebel group whom I will not name has been recently destroying our ecosystem and attacking those who attempt to fix it. My initial reaction was to simply ignore this group and wait for them to become tired out, however it seems that the citizens aren’t having that. We will do our best to fight these rebels in a battle of the ecosystem and discuss a more methodical way to address this issue in the nation meeting. For now, we as the government would appreciate all the help we can get in patching up our ecosystems and bringing our bonuses back to a homeostatic point. If you do not wish to be involved in such feuds, I recommend that you avoid any kind of farming in Sufokia until we can get this under control.

Conclusion

We as Sufokia need to stand united to overcome the trials and tribulations that can plague our nation. No matter what side you are on, we must reflect over our actions at the end of the day and learn to become better people and a better nation. I urge you to come to our nation meeting and take a stand for a better Sufokia!
1 0
Reactions 4
Score : 7941

Wait a second... Isaac is back?!?! ^^

1 0
Score : 4224

i can help you take care of this rebel group

1 0
Score : 18
Long live Governor Trew!!!!!!!!! biggrinbiggrinbiggrin 
1 0
Score : 458

Just a little note that I had to move the meeting time to 4:30 PST/7:30 EST due to an irl obligation! Sorry for the short notice and inconvenience! The setback is just 30 minutes, so it shouldn't be too bad.

~ Wetrew

0 0
Respond to this thread