FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

❥ Miya's Mandate {2016-05-02 to 2016-05-16}

By honeycitrustea - MEMBER - May 04, 2016, 21:43:46

Introduction

Hello everyone~ Miya here! Thank you all for re-electing me again! This term, I will be focusing on two things; the ecosystem and inter-nation relationships. I will be striving to keep the ecosystem in check, which includes things that do NOT affect the area bonuses. I will also make sure that we have a variety of plants all over Sufokia. This will take a bit of planning, and the collaboration of everyone! (Not exactly a one-person job~) As for inter-nation relationships, I'm aiming to establish connections between various guilds. I will first be reaching out to smaller and/or newer guilds! If you are a guild leader, please contact me. I will explain more in my Nation Meeting.

◦ ◦ ❖ ◦ ◦

Cabinet

This term, my cabinet will be mostly unchanged except for one person! There will be some hat swapping as well. Edala is now our Ecologist! I already have our Weather Engineer. Our times don't match up that well, but expect him to be on cabinet soon.

Vice Governor - Chaosthief Xi - Blue Leopards
Head Guard - Nutella Covered Balls - Order of the Shu-Shu
Army General - Rock Steady - Sufokation
Weather Engineer
Treasurer - Elydus - Damascus
Challenger - Heterophobia - Order of the Shu-Shu
Ecologist - Edala - The Honest Truth

◦ ◦ ❖ ◦ ◦

Nation Meeting

A nation meeting will be held this Friday, May 6th, 2016 at 6 PM PST. I'll explain my objectives for this term, restate our policies on ecoterrorism, discuss events, and introduce my cabinet!

◦ ◦ ❖ ◦ ◦

Events

I want to host two events this term. The Sufokia Tea Party event will be this Saturday, May 7th, 2016. Sufokia Tea Party is not a government run event! Anyone who would like to help us plan the event is welcome to join the Skype group I have set up. Send me a PM or an Anka-Box. The second event will be planned by the cabinet. We have not started planning next weekend's event yet, but I'll post an update on that soon.

◦ ◦ ❖ ◦ ◦

As always, take care~ Let's sail forward to a wonderful Sufokia!

Yours truly,

Miya-Koi
Governor of Sufokia

◦ ◦ ❖ ◦ ◦

Nation Meeting Recap

During this term's Nation Meeting on Friday, May 6th, 2016, I covered five topics;

Ecoterrorism and Raids [/i][i]// tl;dr Sufokia will not tolerate any acts of eco-terrorism or raiding. For more details, I have a whole thread on this.

Ecosystem Plans // Usually, parts of the ecosystem that do not affect Nation bonuses tend to be disregarded for several reasons. One being that they are hard to maintain, as eco-terrorists won't be marked as outlaws for 'ruining' them. However, throughout the Summer, I will be working on maintaining the ecosystem and making Sufokia prettier than it already is! I will also be planning a 'Sufokia Tourist Guide' sort of thing to help people find plants easier.

Inter-Nation Relations // I will be working on becoming closer to smaller and newer guilds, and bringing Sufokia closer together. I do not know all of the guilds in Sufokia. Current active Sufokian guilds I know of are; Sufokation, Order of the Shu-Shu, The Honest Truth, Kraken, Blue Leopards, and The Brave. If I have not mentioned your guild, please message me in-game!

Events // Sufokia Tea Party #1 is on Saturday, May 7th, 2016 at 1 PM PDT. I will also be hosting a Jeopardy Event on Saturday, May 14th, 2016 at 5 PM PDT.

Cabinet // For the most part, my cabinet remained the same. A bit of hat switching from last term, and a new Weather Engineer.

◦ ◦ ❖ ◦ ◦

Sufokia Tea Party #1

The first ever Sufokia Tea Party was a success! It was a lot more livelier than I expected. Sadly, some of the Tea Party Committee were not able to attend due to implications in real life. Regardless, it accomplished several of the goals I set for these Tea Parties. I hope you all enjoyed the snacks! Haha. From the items I auctioned, I was able to raise 11m kamas for Sufokian events! For the next Tea Party (most likely in June), we were thinking of a PvP event.

◦ ◦ ❖ ◦ ◦

Jeopardy Event

On Saturday, May 14th, 2016 at 5 PM PDT, I will be hosting a Jeopardy Event! There will be five categories of questions, with twenty-five questions in total. You will be competing in teams! I will divide participants into four equal teams. I'll keep the categories a secret for now! (If you were at Outpost Monday night, you might've caught hints?)

◦ ◦ ❖ ◦ ◦

I apologize for the late mandate thread update. Stay snappy, my snappers.

Yours truly,

Miya-Koi
Governor of Sufokia

1 0
Respond to this thread