FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Sufokia Daily: 4/26/16

By amandachance2012 - MEMBER - April 27, 2016, 07:07:46

Our first ever guild of the week is Order Of The Shu-Shu, and I have been given the pleasure to ask this quirky duo, Apple Juice and Varuru, various questions about their guild!

Apple Juice (AJ): Guild has been around since the dawn of time

Varuru (Varu): Order Of The Shu Shu Has Been Around Since The Days Of Old Beginning Of Wakfu The 2nd Longest Active Guild After Sufokation

Question 2: What is the thing that makes your guild one of the best in the nation

AJ: We are Shu Shu that is what makes us the best. Everyone likes to whine about Shu Shu but we get things done and aren't afraid to get our hands dirty, even if that means we gotta be/look like the villains.

Varu: I’m Not Going To Be Modest Here Order Of The Shu Shu Is The Most Powerful And All Encompassing Guild In Sufokia People Would Say That Doesn’t Make Us The Best But What Makes Us The Best Is We Aren’t Afraid Of Getting Our Hands Dirty For The Greater Good No Matter How Cruel Or Horrible It May Be. Everyone Else Is Afraid To Do It.

Question 3: Who would you say is the most helpful member of the guild at the moment or of all time?

AJ: Explain helpful? Everyone does what they can when they can. We are self-sufficient and when are willing to help out and do whatever we can when someone needs help

Varu: The Captivator And Devourer Of Life Essence Apple Juice Is Currently Holding That Position. If Lord Rice Was Around It Would Be Him And His Massive Wealth But With Him Being An Enu, Some Would Beg To Differ.

Question 4: What do you like about running a guild?

AJ: The thing I love most about running the guild is that everyone is self-sufficient. Things are alot easier when I don't have to be holding anyone's hand. That and all the free souls I get ^.^

Varu: Running A Guild Takes Patience Time And Effort. Fortunately, Shu Shu Is Also Considered An AFK/Lazy And Self Sufficient Which Makes Running It That Much Easier. I Also Rule With An Iron Fist, While AJ Rules With Food And Candy.

Our super awesome, super cool, slightly irrelevant and unknown player of the week that we got the privilege (more like they got the privilege) to interview is Mega Sue from the guild: Honest Truth!

Question 1: How long have you been playing Wakfu?

Sue: I've been playing for about a month, but I used to play back in 2012. I don't recall much of it, though.

Question 2: What made you decide to become a Sufokian?

Sue:I became Sufokian because of my fabulous guild, Honest Truth. Our guild leader, Edala is now currently in the government. I love her! She’s a great person/guild-mate and we partay like crazy!

Question 3: What is your favorite Class in Wakfu?

Sue: My favorite class is Sac, but I love Elio's so much.

Question 4: What do you enjoy most about Sufokia?

Sue: Hmm.. The beaches, the people, and the root beer.

Question 5: What are you Wakfu goals for the future?

Sue: I just want to have fun and make friends. Leveling up isn't my biggest priority.

Spring Has Sprung! And Sufokia has decided to celebrate with a little Spring Cleaning What better way to do so than with an auction at our first ever tea party! More information to come!

Last Sunday, the Sufokian Government held the Super Amazing and Fantastical Sufokia Balloon Event Extravaganza. This balloon event was held in the same fashion as the mini-event during the Sufokia and Amakna Fleaster Slumber Party event the previous week! Unfortunately, the number of participants were quite low, due to the fact that the Moon Tower opening was pushed back and started at the same time the balloon event was taking place! Many higher level players were unable to attend, as they were busy with the Moon Towers. Nonetheless, participants still enjoyed this event. For future events, we hope that there will be more careful planning so that double events can be avoided!

Thanks for making it to the end guys! I am very excited to be doing this every week and I hope you all are just as excited to read it. If you would like for your guild or yourself to be featured in a future issue, comment below with your IGN and your guild’s name. (People are picked at random, don’t get your feelings hurt if you aren’t picked, there’s always another week!) Because I just started working on this Monday, there isn't a whole lot to give you, but next week's post will be BIGGER, BETTER, AND MOST OF ALL: MORE MAJESTIC! Also, if you would like to help out with the posts as I plan on doing them every week, please hit me up! I would love some help! Or even if you have ideas, I'm very open to suggestions! Have a good day!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Author’s Notes:

Hey guys! My name is Chance ( AKA Heterophobia)! I have enjoyed Wakfu off and on for the past four years, I’ve been in every nation, and dozens of guilds. My favorite part about Wakfu is the community and I have always just loved it! Now that I have returned back to the game, I have rejoined my old nation, Sufokia, where just Sunday I was given the Government position of Challenger. Now that I have this position, along with Sufokia’s other happenings, I have decided to start a weekly newspaper called: Sufokia Daily, where I introduce a guilds, players, and words of wisdom from our Governess herself. Thanks for reading and if you have any suggestions, please comment below! Seal of Approval~

EDIT: Next week I am going to start a Weekly FanArt article in the paper and I would like anyone who thinks they're an artist to post something on this thread and we'll see who makes the cut!
3 0
Reactions 31
Score : 1557

It was super fun to read! Thank you for your hard work on this, I hope this will be a thing.

P.S. Hail Britannia.
2 -1
Score : 358
DaveedS|2016-04-27 07:55:18

It was super fun to read! Thank you for your hard work on this, I hope this will be a thing.

P.S. Hail Britannia.
Thank you so much! It will most definitely be a thing! I'm already working on one for next week that will be way better since this one was done in like 2 days!
0 0
Score : 7942

I nominate Justice Protection Committee.

1 0
Score : 1518

Been Sufokian since launch and I've never see or met these people but I guess ShuShu dont tend to mingle with us Sufokation folks other than Miya nad Varuru

0 0
Athos503|2016-04-27 18:06:43
Been Sufokian since launch and I've never see or met these people but I guess ShuShu dont tend to mingle with us Sufokation folks other than Miya nad Varuru
pls stop troll.
0 0
I was in Sufokation with my panda under than name of Yuroichii!
0 0
Score : 2346

This is a pretty good idea since nox is the server of drama

0 0
ISoulKillerI|2016-04-27 23:18:41
This is a pretty good idea since nox is the server of drama
I kind of just want to have a little fun in the game myself and make it less about grinding for levels and gear and more about playing a game with a community of people! I hope that even the not-so-cheerful people of the server will see it and it will bring a little bit of light into their playing!
0 0
HealingHotness|2016-04-27 18:55:32
pls stop troll.
Lol rabbit you really calling me a troll? Better watch that tone.

And @Yuroichii Miss you! holler at your boys Bebop and Rock Steady sometime.
0 0
Score : 1280

Ha, this is awesomebiggrin Make it a thing ^^

but shouldnt it be called sufokia weekly or monthly cuz i doubt you can post that huge informative thread every day(...but thatd be awesome tho... :O)

0 0
BloodAspect|2016-04-28 15:10:18
Ha, this is awesomebiggrin Make it a thing ^^

but shouldnt it be called sufokia weekly or monthly cuz i doubt you can post that huge informative thread every day(...but thatd be awesome tho... :O)
YOU SEE!!!! MIYA-KOI DECIDED IT WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA TO SABOTAGE ME WHEN MAKING THE LOGO AND MADE IT "SUFOKIA DAILY" Instead X_X and I didn't realize till I had even started the post. So next week's version will have it all changed!
0 0
Score : 1249
pls stop troll.

Sourdough you just called Rock a troll sad That's mean.

Also, am loving Shu Shu writing about how great they are in their own thread created by their own guild. HAHAHHAHAA.All this patting yourselves on the back. What a bunch of narcissists.
0 0

I find it hard to believe he's had no interaction with any ppl who happen to be in Shu Shu.

0 -1
OoTLink|2016-05-01 12:24:30
pls stop troll.

Sourdough you just called Rock a troll sad That's mean.

Also, am loving Shu Shu writing about how great they are in their own thread created by their own guild. HAHAHHAHAA.All this patting yourselves on the back. What a bunch of narcissists.
LOL Apple Juice and Varuru are the ones that answered that way. This isn't Shu Shu's thread; it's mine. It has nothing to do with me being in there that those answers were put in here. The guild for the next week has given the same sort of answers. I'm sorry that you've had a bad experience, but let's keep negativity away from something that's been done for fun and community interaction! Thanks!
0 0

Lol Kyanche I thought the same think but Heterophobia had to start somewhere and why not with their guild. We have been buddies with ShuShu since their inception way back when I just miss some of the old Shushu folks like Madeline(my favorite dueling buddy) and Aquafina(my top cabinet pick back when I liked to govern in 2012). Can't wait for the next issue Heterophobia.

p.s. I miss you as Yuroichii & Bebop says hi!

1 0
Score : 41

This looks like it's going to be fun! might actually have to check in on it and see what all comes out. Even if I am amaknian ouo.

0 0
Athos503|2016-05-01 18:26:21
Lol Kyanche I thought the same think but Heterophobia had to start somewhere and why not with their guild. We have been buddies with ShuShu since their inception way back when I just miss some of the old Shushu folks like Madeline(my favorite dueling buddy) and Aquafina(my top cabinet pick back when I liked to govern in 2012). Can't wait for the next issue Heterophobia.

p.s. I miss you as Yuroichii & Bebop says hi!
Want me to reboot my panda?! Kidding, I wasn't that great happy 
0 0
Score : 202

Interesting...

I must work to be on this list one day...

Eh, maybe later.

1 0

I am such a failure guys! So basically I got kicked out of my house and didn't have my laptop since I was supposed to post the next issue of this. Of course, I feel as if it's my fault because I'm sure I could've found a way to do it; but with a lot going on for me (high school graduation, college prep, music auditions, etc) I think it may have been better to not be worrying about this. Now, since I have nothing else to do: no job, no hobbies, no responsibilities; I think I may be able to start this up again. The actual sad part is that I have no idea where my notes for the next one went because I wrote them on notebook paper. I'm a failure! Sorry!

0 0
Respond to this thread