FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Ecoterrorism in Sufokia

By honeycitrustea - MEMBER - April 27, 2016, 05:08:09

I contemplated adding this to my mandate thread, but changed my mind as I believe this is better off as a separate thread. As long as I am governor, these will be the policies on eco-terrorism and raiding.

Sufokia is a PEACEFUL nation. We will not be actively raiding or ecoing other nations. However, I can not stop people from ecoing or raiding other nations, but if they do, they will suffer all the consequences that come from that. I strongly suggest against that sort of behavior to the citizens of Sufokia.

The reason why I am bringing this up, is because we've had many incidences of eco-terrorism. That being said, I will say a few things regarding eco-terrorism in Sufokia.

If you eco-terrorize Sufokia, we will politely ask you to stop. If you don't, you automatically have a target on the heads of all of your characters. There will be no mercy, and there will be no remorse. Kill on sight. We will not accept any excuses.

Sometimes it isn't possible to have peace without violence. As much as we'd like to stay peaceful, if we are raided, we will fight back. I'll be honest, Sufokia is the smallest nation, and we don't have many high leveled players. However, that doesn't mean we don't have strong players.

Sufokians put a lot of effort into keeping our bonuses up and making our nation beautiful, and I will do my best to make sure their efforts aren't in vain.

Yours Truly,

Miya Koi
Governor of Sufokia

3 0
Reactions 11
Score : 7942

Yeah. Leave us alones.

0 0
Score : 1280

Death to the offenders tongue 

0 0
Score : 202

No need to worry from me, but yeah, let try not to anger the others too much, I'm not that high of lvl to help in case fighting breaks out >-

0 0
Score : 10816

I can help fix areas I'm in when I get a chance to get online, but I like things a certain way example, I like crabs between 340 and 350 in Turfo Canyon for players seeking to win a Surimi (I will kill what goes over limit, but I do not plant over limit).

So, what areas get raided most in Sufokia? I can not help in fighting (both too low level, and not interested in PvP), but when it comes to replanting stuff, I got plenty of supplies.

I am not nation ecologist, just citizen with lots of supplies (another reason for my low levels is i spend most of my little time I get to play gathering planting materials) and love to keep resources stocked for other players. (I fix any area I am found regardless of nation if I see red border on clan member portrait (if I am able to do so)).

Too bad I can not play whenever I want, I would love to keep Sufokia the nation of plenty.

0 0
Score : 3381
ShadowTheChangeling|2016-05-02 03:20:38
No need to worry from me, but yeah, let try not to anger the others too much, I'm not that high of lvl to help in case fighting breaks out >-

Aquallia|2016-05-02 05:58:08
I can help fix areas I'm in when I get a chance to get online, but I like things a certain way example, I like crabs between 340 and 350 in Turfo Canyon for players seeking to win a Surimi (I will kill what goes over limit, but I do not plant over limit).

So, what areas get raided most in Sufokia? I can not help in fighting (both too low level, and not interested in PvP), but when it comes to replanting stuff, I got plenty of supplies.

I am not nation ecologist, just citizen with lots of supplies (another reason for my low levels is i spend most of my little time I get to play gathering planting materials) and love to keep resources stocked for other players. (I fix any area I am found regardless of nation if I see red border on clan member portrait (if I am able to do so)).

Too bad I can not play whenever I want, I would love to keep Sufokia the nation of plenty.

I understand that a majority of Sufokia's population is low to mid level players. My cabinet, and the general population appreciate all the efforts put into keeping the ecosystem in check. Aquallia, I have yet to meet or talk to you in game, but you have been an active voice in the Sufokian community! Thank you for doing your best to keep Sufokia wonderful. As for PvP, lower levels shouldn't worry too much about that. If you have been wrongfully pulled (your wings weren't up, etc), don't hesitate to send a PM to any cabinet member and we'll try our best to track down the offender. However, we can't do much if you had your wings up. I do suggest keeping PvP disabled if you don't want to be PKed or pulled. Also, I have to apologize if I sounded a bit aggravated in this thread. I was getting frustrated with the eco-terrorism, and the lame tactics as well as excuses they were using.

Yours Truly,

Miya-Koi
Governor of Sufokia
0 0

Well, I try. I rarely have ability to get online in game and when I do it maybe at awkward times for meeting up with anyone.

Sufokia is nice nation with its bright sunny atmosphere, and sandy beach themed areas. I also do enjoy that other than to protect the nation Sufokia is peaceful nation by player choice.

0 0
Score : 4224

I've seen people from sufokia, and your guild in particular raid bonta. Acting innocent will only want people to raid you more.

0 0
SpiritualEnigma|2016-05-04 18:01:44
I've seen people from sufokia, and your guild in particular raid bonta. Acting innocent will only want people to raid you more.

honeycitrustea|2016-04-27 05:08:09
However, I can not stop people from ecoing or raiding other nations, but if they do, they will suffer all the consequences that come from that. I strongly suggest against that sort of behavior to the citizens of Sufokia.

If they raid, I can't do anything about it. I can ask them to stop, but will they stop? You're free to PK them, however. I mentioned that "they will suffer all the consequences". They raid under their name, not under Sufokia. They should be fully aware of this, as I discuss this in my Nation Meeting every term I've been Governor.
0 0
Score : 4224

What are those consequences? That other nations will KoS them and you won't defend those individuals?

0 0
SpiritualEnigma|2016-05-04 21:46:29
What are those consequences? That other nations will KoS them and you won't defend those individuals?

Yes, if they are eco-terrorizing, I will not take any actions to defend them. Consequences include anything that happens to them as a result of their actions.
1 0

I think it do so at your own risk, players who run Sufokia not support raiding and eco-terrorizing, but can not stop players from doing so, but can choose to not support those who do.

0 0
Respond to this thread