FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

❥ Miya's Mandate {2016-04-18 to 2016-04-02}

By honeycitrustea - MEMBER - April 19, 2016, 18:29:34

Introduction

Miya here! Thank you all for voting me as your governor again. ^.^ I will continue working on improving relations. Things have been peaceful, so there isn't really much to say!

◦ ◦ ❖ ◦ ◦

Cabinet

This is getting a tad bit repetitive, but I try my best to have a diverse cabinet every term. Since I was re-elected, my cabinet has remained the same. However, I am open to changes! Don't hesitate to send me a PM in-game if you would be interested in a cabinet position! Everything is open currently, except for Head Guard. Below is the current cabinet.

Update 4/19/16: I have decided to keep Vice Governor, Head Guard, and Ecologist the same. Welcome Edala and Elydus to the cabinet! Challenger is still open, but I have someone in mind for Army General.

Vice Governor - Chaosthief Xi - Blue Leopards
Head Guard - Nutella Covered Balls - Order of the Shu-Shu
Army General - Rock Steady - Sufokation
Weather Engineer - Edala - The Honest Truth
Treasurer - Elydus - Damascus
Challenger - Megabyte - The Alliance of Ignium
Ecologist - Frambles - Kraken

◦ ◦ ❖ ◦ ◦

Nation Meeting

A nation meeting will be held this Friday, April 22nd, 2016 at 6 PM PST. We'll just be discussing events~ The two events for this term, and plans for Sufokia Tea Party Sundays!

◦ ◦ ❖ ◦ ◦

Events

This isn't our event, but Amakna is hosting their Mafia Event again this Saturday, April 23rd, 2016 in the Amakna Outpost! If you attended the first time, come play with us again, and if you didn't, come check it out! It's lots of fun~ I may or may not host an event this weekend, but I definitely will be next weekend! Event details are to be announced.

◦ ◦ ❖ ◦ ◦

Alright, that is it for now. Thanks again for re-electing me! If you spy anything strange going on, send a PM over to me or anyone on cabinet. And, check my speech or this thread often for event updates! Take care~

Yours truly,

Miya-Koi
Governor of Sufokia
3 0
Reactions 6
Score : 1264

Ah finally got a diverse cabinet in there. Good job smile I remember the first time you did that on your first term. Glad to see it again!

0 0
Score : 10822

Dad been using comp. a lot lately so I have had even less time to get in game, but glad to see Elydus on list again.

1 0
Score : 106

Oops, hail Sufokia! ^^;;

0 0
Score : 3383

◦ ◦ ❖ ◦ ◦

This Week's Events

Friday, April 22nd, 2016
Sufokia Nation Meeting - Sufokia Outpost - 6 PM PDT

Saturday, April 23rd, 2016
Bonta Trivia Event - Bonta Outpost - 4 PM PDT
Amakna Mafia Event - Amakna Outpost - 5 PM PDT

Sunday, April 24th, 2016
Sufokia Balloon Event - Sufokia Outpost - 5 PM PDT

◦ ◦ ❖ ◦ ◦

I have compiled a list of all the events and meetings for this week! I have also hyperlinked the events to their original thread. Drop by and have some fun~ ^^

Edit 4/22/16: The Bonta Trivia Event has been canceled! QQ The Amakna and Sufo event are still taking place, though!

Yours truly,

Miya-Koi
Governor of Sufokia
2 0
Score : 358

Your so great with being gov! I wish I was still a Sufo person who could enjoy it too!

2 0
Score : 3383

◦ ◦ ❖ ◦ ◦

Nation Meeting Recap

Here is a recap of the Nation Meeting held on Friday, April 22nd, 2016.

Cabinet // Last term, I was having difficulty choosing a cabinet, so I wasn't able to have a cabinet as diverse as I wanted. I spent a lot of last term talking to people and keeping an eye out, and was able to elect a cabinet I really love for this term! I have also decided to keep Army General the same, in addition to the other positions I mentioned. Challenger is still open.

Ecosystem & Weather // With the weather steadily rising, a lot of trees, crops, and flowers may be overheated. If there are any weather or plant requests, feel free to PM anyone on the cabinet, and they'll alert someone who can fulfill them.

Events // This weekend, we will be having the Amakna Mafia Event on Saturday, and our Sufokia Balloon Event on Sunday, both at 5 PM PDT. Sadly, the Bonta Trivia Event has been canceled. More info on these events is on my post above. We hope to see you there!

Stance on Raids // Our stance on raids is, and has always been, we can't stop you from raiding. But, if you do start a raid or start ecoterrorizing another nation, you will receive all the repercussions. You raid under your name, your guild. Even though we won't stop you, I highly suggest against this kind of behavior.

Allies // Currently, our allies are Amakna, and I am intending to keep it that way unless a majority voted otherwise. No one spoke up against the alliance with Amakna, so we will be keeping this alliance.

◦ ◦ ❖ ◦ ◦

Yours truly,

Miya-Koi
Governor of Sufokia

◦ ◦ ❖ ◦ ◦

Sufokia Tea Party

Sadly, this event was postponed due to some other members who planned the event and I getting sick. The date that the event has been postponed to is to be announced on Wednesday. Sorry for any inconveniences! Here is the link to the event.

◦ ◦ ❖ ◦ ◦

Yours truly,

Miya-Koi
Governor of Sufokia

1 0
Respond to this thread