FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Regarding the "Vote For Wetrew" alt

By GhostyToasty13 - MEMBER - November 25, 2015, 20:48:57

I guess this is the best place for this thread.

So a few minutes prior to making this thread, it seems that a troll started threatening people if they did not vote for me in the current election on this alt. I just want to put it out there that I am not this alt, and I do not support anything that the alt is saying or doing. I would really appreciate your vote in the Sufokian election, however I do not want to receive votes through the means of threats or alt voting of any kind. I've already contacted Sabi about this, and I hope that they will deal with this swiftly.

I apologize for any disruption that this may cause to your day. I recommend just putting the alt on ignore. Thank you all for understanding!

-Wetrew

0 -2
Reactions 7
Score : -20

Just a quick friendly reminder to keep the discussion within the Forum Rules of Conduct. To report someone, forum is the not the right place to post.

b) Attacks: You may not engage in verbal or written attacks against anyone, including other players, forum participants, Ankama staff, or the volunteer moderation team (ICT). If you want to report another specific player, forum participants, Ankama staff or members of the volunteer moderation team (ICT) please do so via Ankabox to your Community Manager or use the following email: [email protected] Please do not use the forums to do so.
0 -2
Score : -11

Oh... so I did miss a lot here.

... oh yeah, and if you all are wondering, GUESS WHO'S BACK!!! biggrin
Missed you all, bla bla bla, and yes, I WILL come back at elections votes and I am devoted to make Sufo better biggrin

The-Grudge
Who came back after a LONG story of events...

0 -1
Score : 2246

Not on my watch smile 

2 0
Score : 665

No matter who gets voted, Sufokia is goin in the crapper

ABANDON SHIP!!

0 -1
Score : 491
CourtneySteps|2015-12-04 17:15:38

ABANDON SHIP!!

Not sure where you've been but Sufokia has actually been doing very well and we've had a few superb Gov's the last few terms.
0 0
Score : -11
CourtneySteps|2015-12-04 17:15:38

ABANDON SHIP!!

#SaltyOverloaded
0 0
Score : 7942
stophustler|2015-11-25 21:35:32
Just a quick friendly reminder to keep the discussion within the Forum Rules of Conduct. To report someone, forum is the not the right place to post.

b) Attacks: You may not engage in verbal or written attacks against anyone, including other players, forum participants, Ankama staff, or the volunteer moderation team (ICT). If you want to report another specific player, forum participants, Ankama staff or members of the volunteer moderation team (ICT) please do so via Ankabox to your Community Manager or use the following email: [email protected] Please do not use the forums to do so.
There's nothing in the forum rules saying that a player isn't allowed to state that another player is a different person than themselves, you dimwit.
1 0
Respond to this thread