FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Kavulu's Mandate~ [10/30/15 to 11/12/15]

By Kohnna628 - MEMBER - October 30, 2015, 21:07:30

Oh beans! biggrin I am Kavulu! Thank you to all that voted for me! ^^ This is my first term as Governor! So I will try my best to outline my thoughts! I encourage comments and suggestions!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Table of Contents!

1: The Cabinet
2: Raiding
3: Nation Meeting
4: Events!
5: Alliances
6: Ecology
7: Final Babble!

------------------------------

1: The Cabinet!

This term, my cabinet has a few familiar faces.

These people were chosen because of how well they worked together~ In addition to these, I also tried to include a few new faces from different guilds around Sufokia. This way, I can get opinions from all parts of Sufokia!
------------------------------

2: Raiding

Ok. I am going to be as honest as possible.

If you want to raid, go ahead.

HOWEVER: If you are raiding another nation, you accept all repercussions of doing so. It is within all the nations rights to attack any raiding people, so use your best judgment. ^^

I will not be organizing/planning any raids against other nations. We've been a peaceful nation for a while, and I'd like to keep it that way!
---------------------------

3: Nation Meeting

The nation meeting will be held this Wednesday (November 4th), at 8pm Central time! Everyone is welcome!
--------------------------------

4: Events

I plan to make this term one filled with fun events! This will be a discussion topic at the nation meeting, so please bring your ideas!
-------------------------------

5: Alliances

My plan with alliances is simple: I will listen to the people of my nation. I am not a person who likes war and conflict, however, I will do what must be done to maintain our wonderful nation!
--------------------------

6: Ecology

We will focus on keeping all the bonuses up as usual! If you find a problem, please contact one of the Cabinet members, or myself. Or fix it! biggrin I believe in you!

As for other nations, it is probably appreciated if you fix any eco you see that is out of wack. If the other nations are strong, we too shall grow as a nation!
-------------------------------

7: Final Babble

Thanks to all who voted for me! ^^ I really want to make this the best term it can be! So please please please give me feedback! I promise not to be mean!

Other than that, have a wonderful rest of your life! ^^

Oh beans~!

~Kavulu

1 0
Reactions 3
Score : 379

NO!! NO RAIDING!! RAIDING IS BAD!!! FURGET CHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!

0 0
Score : -11

First of all, congrats... I guess...

Secondly, if people are wondering where I am, and even if I am not one of your chosen one in the cabinet, it's because I have major problems and I'm trying to fix them with Ankama's support.

And finally, I got to agree with Liz here, allowing raids IS a subtle endorsement, plus it gives us a bad image/reputation of what we are. But hey, that's just me, am I right? I'm just a stupid idiot who cares about its nation but everyone hates me for no reason (relativly speaking, of course).

Grudge

0 -1
Score : 249
RadSlash|2015-11-02 01:15:38
First of all, congrats... I guess...

Secondly, if people are wondering where I am, and even if I am not one of your chosen one in the cabinet, it's because I have major problems and I'm trying to fix them with Ankama's support.

And finally, I got to agree with Liz here, allowing raids IS a subtle endorsement, plus it gives us a bad image/reputation of what we are. But hey, that's just me, am I right? I'm just a stupid idiot who cares about its nation but everyone hates me for no reason (relatively speaking, of course).

Grudge
I see your point. But me saying: Hey people, don't raid! Isn't going to stop anyone. If people want to do it, nothing I, or any other government member says will have any impact.

I want people to know that raiding will result in repercussions and consequences.
0 0
Respond to this thread