FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Sufokian Reforestation

By Aquallia - MEMBER - September 02, 2015, 22:53:10

Today Jumping Jungle wasn't much of a jungle. It was fun fixing it up, and I now have 1300 CP on my Sadida.

Is there anywhere in Sufokia where I might find the level 50 tree? Or will I need to visit other nations?

Sorry for this pointless post, but I'm just too happy as it was really fun putting trees back into Jumping Jungle (what's a jungle without trees?).

0 0
Reactions 12
Score : 458

Thanks for fixing up the jungle! I'm sure the government and the other citizens really appreciate your help, as do I. You can find the level 50 trees in either the Jumpin' Jungle or in the Steamulating Shore. They're called Baby Redwood (or something like that??). That would be the highest leveled tree you can plant in the jungle, but at the shore you can plant up to the lvl 60 Cherry Blossoms.

Hope I could help,
-Wetrew

0 -2
Score : 10817

There was another person who did a lot too, I forget their character's name.

I wasn't baby redwood level 55? I thought there was another at level 50. I'll keep looking. Planting a little of everything that can be planted I think is helpful to players with different profession levels. Thank you for the information, I can use that knowledge if I see Jumping Jungle not looking like a jungle again.

I find it fun to fix things up in game.

0 0
Score : 2246

Baby Redwood is level 50
Sylvan Pine is level 55

1 0
Forunia|2015-09-03 05:41:45
Baby Redwood is level 50
Sylvan Pine is level 55
Thank you. Now next time I play I need look for some so I can get materials for planting. I carry lots of planting materials (divided between my characters) for such occasions.
0 0
Score : 6

Sometimes I wonder if it's worth the effort to plant things because someone inevitably comes by and chops down the trees w/o replanting. The trees don't even last a day w/o someone chopping it down.

0 0

Well, that just what happens in game like this where players have so much of an effect on things. I find it kind of fun to restore resources so there's stuff for other players who might need it.

Some players raid and pillage resources, then there are ones like me who replace them. Kind of a balance, just need to encourage players more to join the restoration side. When i first started I not even know about or understand the ecosystem set up in Wakfu, but now that I do I want make sure there enough for everyone.

0 0
Score : 6

Well thank you! I guess I'll learn to be more condoning.

0 0
Score : 2966

Chasing off raiders is more interesting than replanting after they've left. Still, friends and I do both.

Jumping Jungle is usually in much better shape than Bonta's Thicket of Yurbut, but I'd be happy to assist in organizing patrols of either area.

~Treevamp

0 0

As a non-PvP player, I'll continue to help with replanting.

I was happy last time I got on game to see Jumping Jungle looking like a jungle should.I'd also like to keep Sufokia full of resources so that there be no need to protect them and penalize players for gathering needed materials.

0 0
Score : 2966

You don't have to PvP to chase off raiders. Say "hi... gonna plant something?". Confronting them, even playfully, is usually enough. They also hate being followed. It's cute. They want harvests, or maybe Riktus bonuses; they don't want to spend time with PvP. Besides, they know that defenders are likely to whisper stronger members of the Sufokia guard.

0 0
Score : -11

... it seems that some people here forget who is the Ecologist of it's nation...

0 -1
Score : 1261

those monsters CCing

0 -1
Respond to this thread