FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Isaac's Political Agenda (2015-06-21 to 2015-07-05)

By Pyronamic101 - MEMBER - June 21, 2015, 16:46:54

2016-06-21

Thank you to everyone who voted for a safer, stable Sufokia. I promise to uphold and exceed the same standards of government that I set last week; focus will be on great bonuses, governmental transparency, and regular events.

Like my previous mandate, I'll be using this thread to post regular political updates on the situation in Sufokia. I will also be crossposting any relevant topics to the Nox: Events subforum.

I have a few open spots on my cabinet reserved for those that are new to government. Shoot me a PM (IGN: Isaacenning) or send me an Ankabox message to inquire further.

A Sufokian General Assembly will take place on Tuesday June 23rd at 8PM EST (5pm PST). It will happen in Sufokia Outpost. All nations are welcome to attend. An agenda of topics for discussion shall be posted here by the end of the day

More updates to follow in the coming days. I look forward to working with everyone.

If there are any questions or concerns, feel free to PM myself or anyone in government.

Signing off,

IsaacEnning
Governor of Sufokia

1 0
Reactions 9
Score : 2193
Congratulations on another successful campaign. May the glory of Sufokia continue on, like a blinding beacon of doom, under your tyrannical hands.

Signed:
Raile Shia
Director of the Sufokian Space Program
1 0
Score : 1492
=====

2015-06-22

Sufokian General Assembly
Tuesday June 23rd
8:00pm EST/5:00pm PST

Meeting minutes will be posted in this thread after the meeting.
If you have any additional topics you wish to discuss, Ankabox or PM me in-game

Meeting Agenda:
Introductions
General Complaints
Ecosystem
Future Events
Nation Bonuses
Outlaws
Ecoterrorism
Stance on Raids
Open Question Period

Signing off,

IsaacEnning
Governor of Sufokia

=====

2015-06-23

Nation Meeting Minutes

For those that were here, thank you for coming out to the Nation meeting tonight. We had some good discussions going on what we're going to do next to make Sufokia a better place.

Here's a quick summary of what we discussed, for those that could not make it:

Ecosystem

There were numerous requests for Beans, Chilis and Cawwots. Beans and Cawwots will be planted in both Steamulating Shore and Turfo Canyon. Chilis will be planted only in Steamulating Shore due to area restrictions. Rye levels in Steamulating Shore will also be monitored by our Ecologist, Veltis, however, there are usually patches of Rye around the outer planting areas. Look around for a bit first!

We'll be making an attempt to keep a few essential trees and crops, such as Wheat, Birch, and Hazel, near the Dragoturkey Expresses. Wheat will be planted near the Turfo Canyon Dragoturkey; if they cannot be found there, there's usually a plethora in the Hanging Gardens. Birch and Hazel will be planted in Jumping Jungles on the lower levels.

Samwise the Brave is the current Weather Engineer. If you need the temperature bumped or dropped by a few degrees or if you need a small change in the weather patterns, shoot a message to any government member and we'll pass it onto Sam ASAP.

Events

Last term, we ran a Pun Contest as well as a Scavenger Hunt. Numerous new event ideas were proposed, and we'll be looking into the viability of each and every one of them.

A poetry slam event was proposed, as well as a reiteration of the pun contest. A trivia/riddle contest idea was also proposed. I'll be looking into the viability of these three ideas.

Hide and Seek, similar to what Wuya ran during her term as Governor, was also proposed. Expansion of last week's Scavenger Hunt into a global, international event is also possible, and Treasurer Gu Wuya will be looking into this. She'll be helped out by Vice-Gov Wetrew into looking a possible PvP-focused event.

A "crafting race" was also proposed, but we feel that this would not be accessible to a majority of players. As such, we'll be shelving discussion of this event until a later date, or possibly running an iteration of this event instead.

Conquests and Raiding

In case it was not already clear, the current Government of Sufokia WILL NOT BE SETTING UP NOR SPONSORING ANY ORGANIZED RAIDS.

We've worked hard to maintain a neutral image on the Nox server, and we will strive to keep it that way. Despite being "enemies" with all nations, we're in a position of neutrality at the moment. This, along with the help of the Sufokian people, allows us to have a strong nation bonus.

A current initiative is to conquer Calamar island more frequently. As such, we'll be looking into organizing regular conquest groups and subsidizing the cost of conquest to those that cannot afford it.

------

Again, thank you all for coming out. We look forward to working with you in preserving the greatness of our Citronana Republic. As alway, shoot a message to any member of government if you have any questions or comments. We're here to help.

Signing off,

IsaacEnning
Governor of Sufokia

1 0
Score : 108

As usual I am impressed with your thoroughness and am impressed with your commitment to our nation of Sufokia. I want to ensure you that your efforts are appreciated!

I have always loved Sufokia for what I feel it represents. With our beaches and numerous bodies of water I've always felt our nation to be themed around being chill and focused on fun / socializing. Your statement in regards to organized raids only helps to emphasis that. Not only that, you are able to justify it with a tangible reason to maintain our neutral stance.

I am hopeful that my schedule permits me to attend one of your future Nation meetings.

Until then, thank you for serving our wonderful nation as governor!

- Dek

0 0
Score : 10817

I'm happy to see you want to not raid other nations and put neutral image at risk. I like idea of peaceful laid back Sufokia, I hope it stays that way.

Turfo Canyon needs less tofus and more crabs.

1 0
Score : 3128

I conquered Calamar at around 1:30 am server time
Because it wouldn't let me open my haven bag in enemy territory and I was too lazy to go somewhere else ]: sorry
You can have it back when the time limit is up

0 0
Abittybat|2015-06-27 10:40:54
Because it wouldn't let me open my haven bag in enemy territory and I was too lazy to go somewhere else ]: sorry

I could open my haven bag, but when went to captain calamar it said he was amaknan, so I think it was a glitch. I can open haven bag in any nation when I go to visit.
0 0
Score : 3128
Aquallia|2015-06-28 01:50:57
Abittybat|2015-06-27 10:40:54

I could open my haven bag, but when went to captain calamar it said he was amaknan, so I think it was a glitch. I can open haven bag in any nation when I go to visit.

Not if you have pvp turned on
Hoohoohoo
1 0

Oh, I see. I'm not at all interested in PvP.

0 0
Score : 1492

06-29-2015

SUFOKIA EVENT FRIDAY

Hey everyone! It's the Friday before government elections, and for all you event lovers out there.... you know what that means!

Sufokia Government would like to invite you all - no matter what nation you call home - to our Event Friday! Swing by our beatiful Citronana Republilc's Outpost (i.e. Sufokia Outpost) for some fun times!

It'll be on Friday July 3rd, and will run from 8pm EST to 12am EST (that's 5pm to 9pm PST for our west-coast friends). Prizes and fun for all!

There'll be two events, hosted by myself and Vice-Governor Wetrew. Here's a quick summary for those that don't want to read the full details

Wetrew's Pun Contest
Sufokia Outpost, Friday 8pm EST
We'll give you five categories to make your best puns in
Judges will vote, and winners will get kamas!

Isaac's Trivia Contest
Sufokia Outpost, Friday 10pm EST
True/False Wakfu Trivia, with a new point system!
Top three players of each category will get kamas!

Interested in either? READ ON!

If you have any questions, queries, qualms, or cries of anguish, don't hesitate to shoot me a PM in game, or ask any member of Sufokia's government.

Signing off,

IsaacEnning
Governor of Sufokia

======

Wetrew's Pun Contest
This event will be happening Friday July 3rd at 8pm EST at Sufokia Outpost

Got a wit sharper than a Breath of Life?
Are you the one making your buddies look like Iops with your wordplay?
Have a bunch of cringeworthy Wakfu puns that would make Evangeline and Amalia facepalm?

Come show your talent for quick thinking in five pun categories. Guest Government judges will choose the top three puns in each category, and those players will receive some nice kama prizes! Feel free to prepare puns ahead of time!

These are the five categories

i. Character Class
ii. Player Names
iii. Nation Puns
iv. Wakfu Monster Puns
v. MYSTERY TOPIC

The mystery topic will feature an impromptu pun contest in which players will have a few minutes to prepare their best pun upon receiving a category. Since the stakes are so much higher, the prizes will be DOUBLED in value.

First Prize: 50 000 kamas
Second Prize: 25 000 kamas
Third prize: 10 000 kamas

=====

Isaac's Trivia Contest
This event will take place on Friday July 3rd at 10pm EST in Sufokia Outpost

Know all there is to know about the World of Twelve?
Are constantly correcting other players on the correct pronunciation of "Iop"?
Read up on every little bit of Wakfu lore you can find?

Come to my fourth-ever True-False Trivia Night!

For those of you that were not at the last trivia event, here's a quick rundown of rules: I will call out a statement (i.e "In the Wakfu Animated Series, Yugo is a female eliatrope") and all participants have 10 seconds to walk their character to the TRUE room or the FALSE rooms of the haven bag; these rooms are indicated by the corresponding letters, T or F, in the wheat below the rooms (See figure below).

IMPORTANT: Players that are in the correct room GAIN A POINT. Players that are in the incorrect room DO NOT GAIN A POINT. First player to 10 points wins! In the event of a tie, the player who moved to the correct room first, or the incorrect room last, will receive the prize.

First Prize: 100 000 kamas
Second Prize: 50 000 kamas
Third Prize: 25 000 kamas

=====

07-04-2016

Thank you to everyone that came out to the last events of the term. We had some fantastic turnout to both events:

Since elections are this weekend, now would be a great chance to wrap things up.

It's been an absolute pleasure serving as Governor for the past month. I have to admit, I walked into the position with a pretty idealistic viewpoint of government. While there have been ups and downs throughout, I believe that, overall, Sufokia is much better now.

I hope that this past month has set a higher bar for politics in general. Sufokia as a nation has always been known for having a strong nation bonus, and an enviable raid recovery time. Bringing in ecosystem requests and regular nation meetings have made government not just "people with hats." In the past few weeks, Events have also become an essential part of Sufokia. I hope that I've set a precedent for future governors to take on a more active role in government.

To my cabinet: Thank you, each and every single one of you, for all your hard work. Thank you for the copied-to-chat Citronanas, Wuya's RP, the Bonta Outpost flashmobs, the all-caps comments, and the dedication and fun that you brought to yellow-chat....every one of you can give yourself a few pats on the back for making our Citronana Republic as fantastic as ever.

I'll be taking a break from any major political endeavours for a few weeks, just to get a few things sorted out. In the meantime, a member of my team, Wetrew, is running in the current election. I wish him the best of luck; he and his team have my every confidence.

Signing off, one last time,

IsaacEnning
Sufokian and Proud

1 0
Respond to this thread