FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Sufokia?

By Aquallia - MEMBER - June 06, 2015, 02:55:20

Making a thread to talk about the current politics and ecosystem of Sufokia, hoping to be updated when and if something changes.

0 0
Reactions 16
Score : 1492

Hi Aquallia!

I've made a related thread in this forum. While not strictly ecosystem-related, I'll be posting regular political updates in there, as well as crossposting event times and meeting minutes.

Be sure to check regularly there throughout my mandate if you're interested!

IsaacEnning
Current Governor of Sufokia

0 0
Score : 10817

Ok, I'll check it out.

0 0
Score : 108

I just want to say I really enjoyed the
'Issac's Political Agenda' post! I haven't followed the politics of Sufokia a great deal since having become a member of the nation but it's encouraging to see how our current government is making strides to make Sufokia an involved community!

One question that has been weighing on my mind is the state of our inter-nation relationships. We seem to have no allies at this point. Does that impact us, as a nation, or me as a member of this nation? And if it is in either case then are we working towards improving our relationship with the other nations?

Aside from that great work! I'll read up on the political system more so I better understand it in the future! (i.e. I know as a subscriber I can vote but I have no clue when / how)

- Dek

0 0

I'm personally annoyed by the non-alliance thing. Having all other nations as enemies is maybe good for PvP reasons, but bad for players who need to get some resources from another nation.

I think just like in real world, being enemies with every other nation is NOT good idea.

0 0
Score : 1492

Isaac here!

To Dekkir: I'm glad that you like it! I wasn't sure if anyone was actually reading it, but it's always great to hear that it's getting at least some visibility.

Regarding voting, there are actually elections coming up this weekend (June 20-21). Elections happen every other week, and you can vote by talking to one of the clan members (i.e. the Jonk in Sufokia Outpost, or Kokogro in Jumping Jungles).

Regarding international relationships, see below for my reply to Aquallia.

To Aquallia: International relationships are at an odd point at this moment. In-game mechanics only allow for one ally per nation, so unless we're able to convince either Brakmar-Riktus or Amakna-Bonta to break their alliances, we're on our own. I'll address each, in that order.

The current Brakmar-Riktus alliance, which is being implemented by the mysterious Coco Loso, is pretty much set. Unless the next Brakmarian governor decides to break it off, the chances of a Sufokia-Riktus or Sufokia-Brakmar alliance are little to none at the moment.

The current Amakna-Bonta alliance is also going strong, so there's not much of a chance of them breaking that either. Each complements the other quite well, and as far as I know, it's working out pretty great for them. Sufokia-Amakna or Sufokia-Bonta are also unlikely until the next political mandate.

However, that's not to say that Sufokia is in a bad spot at the moment. Although the International Relations tab says that we're "enemies with everyone", the truth of it is really that we're neutral; Wakfu as a game seems to like to force the "enemy-ally" dichotomy. I agree that being enemies with every other nation is not a good idea, but the fact is that we're more aptly described as a neutral nation.

Regarding resource gathering, so long as your PvP wings are down, you should count as a neutral character and resource gathering should not be hampered at all. Of course, you'd have to watch the Ecosystem balances but, unless you have malevolent intentions, you'd be doing in both allied and enemy nations regardless.

I hope that helps both of you. As always, let me know if you have any other questions, in-game or otherwise.

IsaacEnning
Governor of Sufokia

0 0

Thank you for addressing my concerns, I hope you get voted to another term as govenor of Sufokia.

I have no malicious intentions, I just want to work and gather resources for making stuff in peace and not becoming an outlaw.

0 0
Score : 1557
Hi Aquallia!

I've heard a magic word aka "resources" so I decided to step in!
Like Isaac said, as long as you watch the ecosystem of the nation (W button) and the population won't go over the lines you shouldn't be considered as an outlaw but a neutral person. If you are scared you might mess up you can either plant the resources in your bag (please note that gives NO exp) or you can move back to Sufokia and plant there!

You can always PM the government for help as well! We're open for suggestions what resources should we have in our own nation (people asked for more cherries and birches so I, personally, keep an eye for it).

Happy playing!

-Veltis
Ecologist of Sufokia

0 0
Score : 2193

It's good that other nations consider us neutral. Time and resources that would be used for war can instead be re-purposed into progressing the Great Sufokian Space Program

Soon we will hold influence over not only the oceans of the world of twelve, but the seas of the Krosmos as well!

0 0
Score : -11

I up this thread in date of Friday October 9th

What do you guys think of the recent decisions?

0 0
Score : 7942

It would be cool to eventually see Sufokia covered by the oceans and replaced with New Sufokia.

1 0
Score : 458
HealingHotness|2015-10-12 21:51:46
It would be cool to eventually see Sufokia covered by the oceans and replaced with New Sufokia.
Hopefully this will come in the next update.
0 0
HealingHotness|2015-10-12 21:51:46

And see every mob and eco drowning, then having a whole nation of log-roads and mutating water creatures as new mobs to then finally have our own Boss dungeon? ... yeah, that'll look freaking cool, but I doubt Ankama has the energy today to move a finger on massive changes like this :p
0 0

I'd love to see a flooded Sufokia with more sea life enemies, more Snappers, more Crabs, more Kraloves, more Sharks.

0 0
Score : 7942

I was thinking more of an underwater city.

0 0
HealingHotness|2015-10-14 19:14:59
That be so awesome! Then maybe could make a new aquatic creature based class.
0 0
HealingHotness|2015-10-14 19:14:59

Oh! Oh! Something like Rapture in Bioshock? Yes! That would look so pretty biggrin 
0 0
Respond to this thread