FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

how to power level from 160 - 180?

By otaryu - MEMBER - September 16, 2019, 18:07:29

When I hear someone say they powerleveled... I have no idea what they mean.
I assume just grouping with people and attacking large hoards of monsters in your Level area that gives best XP.
Sadly that isn't an option for me currently.

I am a lvl 160 Sacrier with junky equipment (don't really know what is good for my lvl) running most pieces from the Tormented armor sets. 
I started off fighting in Moon, attacked single Nyl Hunters and just seeded that group over and over. It was going really well with XP potions and Bilby Pet(Lvl50) atleast 8 mill a fight in only a handful of turns. 
I keep trying to replicate that, however its just not working out anymore since I can NEVER find singular Nyl Hunters and I cant solo a Nyl Shaman yet. 
Did Battlefield a good few times only once did it work out with good XP (Read the guide to it, but only time it worked was when people literally gave up for me to get the win.) That isn't consistent enough since the others are more common when I am active. 
The guild I am in has higher lvled members, but are busy when they hop on.

Is there a up to date guide with all the equipment updates and territory changes that can give me a poke in the right direction? 

thanks in advance.

0 0
Reactions 1
Score : 50

you need to contact the leader of the guild valoriis he is the best sacrier on nox.

0 0
Respond to this thread