By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers
Score : 3077

Brakmar's OG Gov from Nox Is back and running again?

By mwriot2 - MEMBER - September 24, 2018, 15:36:51

Hi guys i'm Devil nice to meet yall. I joined the race for governor recently a little late so probably won't win this election how ever next election i'm a comen to put my  butt back in the throne. Horns

This is an old link to a 2012 spotlight the Dev's did on me and Brakmar during my reign as I initiated the first known war to nox (the community was a little carebear at the time had to givem a push tongue)

v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v 

https://www.wakfu.com/en/mmorpg/news/announcements/289104-dev-blog-brakmar-brutal#289104_nav_2

PUT THE DEVIL BACK IN CONTROLL OF HELL. Do you want a government who takes turns choosing their clueless victim's so they can look pretty in a crown or do you want a governor that supports ideas like cross realm wakfu Kolossium?

https://www.wakfu.com/en/forum/329-your-expectations-2019/235371-feature-cross-server-wakfu-kolossium                 

Voting for me is voting for pvp.
Voting for pvp is voting for a healthier stronger playerbase for wakfu.

LETS WAKE BRAKMAR UP. The past is here to haunt you for letting things get this bad.

0 -4
Reactions 6
Score : 2006

Dial down the ego, and do your research, it shouldn't take much more than a few minutes for you to figure out that pvp is horrible currently, and voting for you would make no change towards that.

2 -1
Score : 2966

I appreciate you're from nox so its an entirely different can of worms for someone like me who's on remi
But if your "reign" was in 2012 then you likely need to spend more time relearning the game than trying to take leadership
Whats more, pvp battlegrounds are now divided into level brackets
80, 110, 140, 170 & 200
You're highest level is a lv136 Osa, meaning you can attend the first 3, but not the last two
in addition to this, you will be the weakest link in lv140 with the fact that youre not the max level for it

I also highly doubt your gear is optimal, or that you have lv80 & lv110 sets, considering als didnt exist in 2012

I'm not trying to rain on your parade, and its good to have returning players
But as it stands the strongest pvp brakmarian guild on Nox (BBC) has gone to riktus now
So in terms of pvp, having a leader who isnt geared and isnt knowledgeable on the current state of the game is really not a good idea

Give it some time though, maybe after you re-gear, and re-adjust to the game, it will be a better idea to run for gov

8 -3
Score : 1134

It should also be noted that the link is not really a "spotlight" on you, it's more of a mentioning your name quick in a post that is exclusively about Brakmar. The mention is only because you were the "current" gov at the time.

1 0
Score : 3283

As a fellow "og" let me remind you this is the same governor who started a war and didnt get enough chafers to actually fight in it. lets not bring back bad governors :]

2 -1
Score : 428

This is an old link to a 2012 spotlight the Dev's did on me

Lol you for sure belong in politics.
2 0
Score : 3077
You guys think i don't know pvp is in the toilet right now? this is why I  linked Kolosium to fix the very problem you ignorantly accuse me being ignorant torwards not entirely unexpected tho. My ego is being mistaken for confidence I just want a larger platform to speak to a majority of people that want the same thing and to see those goals met with realistic expectations. It's not like i just got back to the game yesterday , and thanks for the ego check i'll be more clear when i'm giving that governor speech.
knutsnuts|2018-09-24 09:39:04
As a fellow "og" let me remind you this is the same governor who started a war and didnt get enough chafers to actually fight in it. lets not bring back bad governors :]

Yeah I agree with the no bad governors , but let me correct you on something. When the game launched pvp was on the back burner nobody wanted to fight but my guild. When I took governor I represented my guilds/own interest slowly convincing our nation pvp was the answer to fun and it definitely was for a lot of us , we start'd taking territorys until bonta got ticked off then when it came down to it sufokia amanka and brakmar smashed',m all together after colluding for 2 days (Not proud of that one but Bonta was huge back then) right on 5th av in bonta. the only people that didn't like me where the ones that didn't want war. love me or hate me I represent'd pvp. and I made sure the ecosystem was on lock

-still miss world pvp-

IM HUMAN GUYS , just insanely flashy with the introduction , my names Devil bro.... and im for Brakmar…. what you want me to sound like every other governor? I just wanna come in and get stuff done simple , fair , efficient , and LOUD AF so we can get some attention to these desperate pvp fixes we need.

Suspect--|2018-09-24 08:30:17
I appreciate you're from nox so its an entirely different can of worms for someone like me who's on remi
But if your "reign" was in 2012 then you likely need to spend more time relearning the game than trying to take leadership
Whats more, pvp battlegrounds are now divided into level brackets
80, 110, 140, 170 & 200
You're highest level is a lv136 Osa, meaning you can attend the first 3, but not the last two
in addition to this, you will be the weakest link in lv140 with the fact that youre not the max level for it

I also highly doubt your gear is optimal, or that you have lv80 & lv110 sets, considering als didnt exist in 2012

I'm not trying to rain on your parade, and its good to have returning players
But as it stands the strongest pvp brakmarian guild on Nox (BBC) has gone to riktus now
So in terms of pvp, having a leader who isnt geared and isnt knowledgeable on the current state of the game is really not a good idea

Give it some time though, maybe after you re-gear, and re-adjust to the game, it will be a better idea to run for gov

this game has a complexity weaker than that of world of warcraft when it comes to  learning abilitys and combination's didn't mean to leave you out , thanks for the tip but i got this. im from 2012 but i didnt stay in 2012. i can appreciate you comparing my level to knowing how the end game works and usually this would be the case in most games but you forget one simple thing... it's just wakfu.

Give it some time though , you after you re-access some thought's  , and re-alise i'm not petty , it might be a better idea if you had some confidence in this man with the horns over here that seems like he knows what he's doing.

KingTyrion12|2018-09-24 08:53:20
It should also be noted that the link is not really a "spotlight" on you, it's more of a mentioning your name quick in a post that is exclusively about Brakmar. The mention is only because you were the "current" gov at the time.

Yeah this is completely true, there's also a pretty picture smile What a handsome mug .
1 -1
Respond to this thread