By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

New WAKFU RP Discord server

By -LifeLong- - MEMBER - March 03, 2019, 12:39:20

I hope this is allowed and does not break the forum rules - I cannot currently find any rule posts as it is tough to find my way around on mobile.
Over the past week, I have been catching up on the Animated Series on Netflix and throughout the entire time, I imagined how a WAKFU role play would work out and wanted to partake in one. I searched Disboard and other server listings for WAKFU RP servers, but found very few that were worth checking out, and the ones that were had not been updated in months, so I assume they are dead servers.
Yesterday I created a server for WAKFU-themed roleplay, and I have come to the forums to say that it is functional. There are still some rough edges and some work to be done with the roles, channel information, channel counts and such, but I believe it has enough that it is able to be used for role play.
Here is the link to the server; https://discord.gg/RvQSAYn

Thank you for your time and attention.

1 0
Reactions 1
Score : 2

Hi,

This sounds really interesting! I'm new to the game and i've just recently watched the series. I'm not exactly sure what RPing is but it sounds a lot of fun so I would like to join if possible and yes I do have discord.

I am a level 80 Eliatrope mainly DT+ST but I can change my deck to suit party gameplay.

Hope to hear from you soon!

0 0
Respond to this thread