By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Any RPers still here?

By VelveteenDawn - MEMBER - May 05, 2018, 21:40:38

Hello!  I'm new to the forums but old fan of the series.  I was wondering if anyone was interested in rping?  I know there aren't that many wakfu rpers anymore, but I'm hoping those who remain will find this.  I'm fine with forum rps although I do prefer pms.

If anyone is interested, please reply to this thread or pm me.  I'd love to discuss a long or short term rp for our characters and set something up.

2 -1
Reactions 13
Score : 442

I do! Mostly by myself tho ^^

0 0
Score : 28

If this is still up for offer I have a character on the Nox server. He's q level 14 Sacrier by the name of Pheralblud. I'm still working on backstory as I just started playing again today. Anyways, short rant over, but would love to hear from those interested. 

0 0
Score : 284

I wouldn't mind joining in this either. Most of my main toons are in Remi but I have some in Nox as well.

0 0
Score : 125

I am game for this if it is still going on; I got a panda on remi who would really like some friends XD

1 -1
Score : 17

Eh, Pwipwipoo, such an incredible coincidence. I did meet you in game and added you in my friend list back then (I'm Mirai Nakiri). I'm actually in reshearch for some Rpers. Wanted to my guild to get this way, but i have some work to do i guess so. But...

I'm happily okay to join any player in Remi server ! My main character is Called Mirai Nakiri and she's a brave Osamodas who want to lead an happy band of lurons.

1 0
Score : 125

Akidoki|2018-12-30 01:35:58
Eh, Pwipwipoo, such an incredible coincidence. I did meet you in game and added you in my friend list back then (I'm Mirai Nakiri). I'm actually in reshearch for some Rpers. Wanted to my guild to get this way, but i have some work to do i guess so. But...

I'm happily okay to join any player in Remi server ! My main character is Called Mirai Nakiri and she's a brave Osamodas who want to lead an happy band of lurons.

Oh my gosh hi!!! biggrin I'd be happy to rp with you! My panda is a little odd but she'll grow on ya XD Just message in game whenever you want!
1 0
Score : 3

Wow, didn't know this still existed

0 0
Score : 81

sounds interesting

im at remi, Names brezeris

0 0
Score : 3

I'm at remi as well
Bankad

0 0