By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers
Score : 74

Looking for in-game roleplayers

By Darkfufu0331 - MEMBER - January 13, 2018, 08:39:09

Clear and simple, I've role played for years on the french side and got sick of it and stopped playing for a while then the will got back to me when thinking of it, character ideas and such. I've heard a few things about the English community especially the Remington server.

Soo yeah, if you're an active roleplayer of any English server let me know, I'm interested in checking out how things turned out on this side and depending on how it is I might just get in.

Sincerely yours,
Darkfufu

1 -1
Reactions 9
Score : 75

I roleplay lots but there are few other roleplayers on remington i would be more then happy to roleplay with you and anyone else ^^

1 -1
Score : -137

nerds

2 -6
Score : -137

NERDSSSS

1 -3
Score : 122

This is not exactly (traditional) roleplay, but I got an issue with one of my characters that an experienced roleplayer might be able to help with. Darkfufu0331, I sent a message to your ankabox with more details. If others stumble upon this reply and are wondering... See Blarghonaut's Thread and my comments on it, and feel free to contact me about this issue.

1 -1
Score : 1

I'm interested in the ROleplay. When do we start?

0 0

I play on Remington. Normally not role-play, but it's something I (obviously) want to give a try. My schedule's somewhat unpredictable, but I'm most likely to be found online between 01:00 and 05:00 server time (evening in the Eastern US). On weekends I often play much earlier (sometimes for breakfast smile). Feel free to contact Blarghonaut (or his alt Hawthorn) in-game, or send a message to my ankabox to coordinate.

0 0
Score : 2

Yeah, i just re installed the game and i will like to rp, when u guys are active?

0 0

Too bad I didn't notice your post earlier - missed you last weekend. See my earlier reply in this thread for times I'm typically active and contact info. I'll keep an eye out for you whenever in-game as well.

0 0
Respond to this thread