By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Score : 74

Roleplay guilds/ hubs in Nox/ Remington

By Awesomefirestorm - MEMBER - May 28, 2017, 05:56:02

Hello everyone i am an advid roleplayer and was wondering if there were any roleplay hubs in either of these servers, thanks ^^.

Reactions 4
Score : 65

I personally see very little rp in wakfu. It doesn't mean we can't do it though. I'd enjoy rping with you sometime if we are both around. I love the setting!

I became exalt over the guild I'm in due to inactivity. I was debating trying to contact the founder to see if they are comfortable with it becoming an rp guild. Its a dead thing so id love to bring it back somehow.

For sure i have characters on both Nox and Remington so i can do either or, although i have much better stuff and costumes on remington and am open to join a guild on Nox. I too love the setting there is just so much rich lore and backstory to every single place.

How when are you usually online so i can add ya?

Score : 65

I can hop on mon-wed. Just let me know what works for you.

so sorry that i couldn't respond sooner how about tuesday? Also which server?

Respond to this thread