FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Community managers and moderators

By rbxnymzdndfyr - MEMBER - August 18, 2016, 22:56:28

Is there anywhere in forum a list of current cm, dev and moderators? It should help know to who direct a complain about an specific issue.

0 0
Reactions 4
Score : 7108

Click the big yellow "DEVTRACKER" button, or look at the author of any thread of "Wakfu > WAKFU MMORPG > Server Status".

I don't think there is a direct list, but Sabi and Flatops are the most active CMs of this community.

0 0
Score : 202

Also I think Roleplay isn't exactly the best place to put this.

0 0
Score : 259
SplingSplingSpling|2016-08-19 02:39:32
Click the big yellow "DEVTRACKER" button, or look at the author of any thread of "Wakfu > WAKFU MMORPG > Server Status".

I don't think there is a direct list, but Sabi and Flatops are the most active CMs of this community.
Tried it already. Found only 3xited, Flatops, Sabi, Dy7. There are not moderators in game? Or actually CM = Moderator?

ShadowTheChangeling|2016-08-19 09:29:46
Also I think Roleplay isn't exactly the best place to put this.

I was not sure about where put this topic so just went for the community section
0 0
Score : 7108
rbxnymzdndfyr|2016-08-19 10:20:25
SplingSplingSpling|2016-08-19 02:39:32

Tried it already. Found only 3xited, Flatops, Sabi, Dy7. There are not moderators in game? Or actually CM = Moderator?
I think if you have an issue, you should contact Sabi or Flatops.
If you have questions about game-mechanics, ask a dev. (Maybe in french forums!)
Moderators clean up thread sometimes, but Sabi and Flatops do that as well.
0 0
Respond to this thread