FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

RP: Sufokian Travels OOC

By Suripi-Okami - MEMBER - February 19, 2016, 03:58:30

This thread will be for the following:
- OOC questions or conversation about the story and things relating to it. By both participants if they wish and those who are following along.
- Character profiles to prevent clouding up the main post and also for easier access for reference if needed.

We will be taking up to six applicants (Me included I suppose)though if you wish, you can still post yours here in case of an opening in the future. As for the application process, just make sure to include the following:
- Name and class of the character. ("Of course!" - ,General M. Bison, Street Fighter Movie 1994.)
- A moderate description of their personality. (Enough to get a good idea of what they might be like at the very least.)
- A small summary of their backstory. (Same as previous but feel free to leave some parts omitted if you would rather keep some of it a surprise. Just make sure it's enough to give an idea of their background history.)
- A brief description of your character's appearance.
- Optional: An example posting with the character would be really appreciated so we can get a even better idea of your character. Not required but it would genuinely help if you wish to add one.

Please try to limit yourself to using only one main character in the RP, but I am willing to make exceptions to this in certain circumstances if you bring up a good enough pitch for them, their idea meshes well enough with the group and ask for permission first. Minor characters are allowed within reason though for NPC purposes.

New Edit: Upon furthering thinking and discussing it over with others, I shall be recording a list here in this post. This will contain any submissions, and any placeholders being made. I should mention that even if you do call for a placeholder, they will not take priority over any completed profiles/submissions and will not count for a position alone. Completed profiles will take higher priority in this case and will count towards a spot on the list. Apologies if this inconveniences anyone here, and I hope that this doesn't cause any issues.

Current listing is as follows:
1- Khuu Qui Xuan (Suripi-Okami)

2- Roome (knightni)

3- Zhu-Zui (Aquallia)

4- Wyborn (Fleisch)

5- Arcus Lindquist (Aacher)

6- Cesse (ShadowTheChangling)

Potential Fill-ins (Just in case of anyone needs to drop out from the RP for any reason at any point, feel free to add any profiles for potential candidates and I contact you when an opening comes up. There is no limit to this list in particular. Please do not make a post in the RP itself until you get confirmation from either myself or another participant.)

1- Sethimire (Cloud-Dark)

2- Rana Bell (x5shadow)

3- Nils (Cardthrower)

4-

If there is anything (rules and what not) you feel I should add to this post or verify better, feel free to ask and I might add it to the list. (Once I figure out how editing works in forums. Wonder if I could edit it the title of the thread/RP as well as admittedly I just used the first thing that came to my head for a title. A bit 'on the nose' quite frankly.)

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I'll start it off with my own post here with my own character, I suppose. Makes the most sense to do it now.

Khuu Qui Xuan

Visual Reference: Click here

Class: Pandawa’s Pint

Elements/Weapon of Choice: Xuan utilizes both Water and Fire in conjunction with each other. His spell focus of choice depends on the RP in question and their rules.

His default focus/weapon if allowed is a kendama (A children’s toy made from a ball with a hole in the center, string, and a wooden base with a spike and three cups on it.) fashioned out of a wand, allowing the boy to have better control of his spells for his age at the cost of requiring a bit more concentration and being very physically ineffective. His Wakfu is channeled through various strings of tricks with the toy which he can perform, with all of them having varying lengths for the combinations.

Secondary options in case the former is not allowed are a deck of cards instead where he can throw them at a distance.

Height/Weight: 4’06”/ 89 lbs

Appearance: The reddish brown fur coating his body is fairly short in length and is coarse to the touch due to some grains sand and debris that may have snuck it’s way in. Patches of a lighter tone can be visible around the area of his muzzle, eyes and brows. His body’s build is rather lithe and not particularly as muscled as most Pandawa have, mostly due to his age. He has earthy brown eyes.

His attire is mostly composed of a simple sleeveless kimono-styled top with similarly colored pants being held up by a salmon red rope sash tied tightly around his waist with two small red leather flaps draped out the sides. Typically wears a pair of sandals for traversing and has a scaraleaf cloth headband wrapped around his head loosely.

Personality: Energetic, playful and rambunctious; he has a tendency to find himself in over his head more often than not due to not thinking his actions through completely before taking them. He has a tendency to be as stubborn as an ox when it comes whatever decision he wishes to make, but for the most part tries to keep as well-behaved as he can with adults.

Background: The youngest son of two struggling fish merchants, he and his older brother Dao were both raised together with both parents working at almost all hours, barely being able to make ends meet each month with their business slowly dwindling in profits with each week that passes by. As the financial problems slowly began to escalate, the parents feared that foreclosure was becoming more probable with their debts growing ever higher.

Longing to do more to help his parents instead of just doing various chores around the house; Xuan snuck out from his home in the middle of the night bringing only the clothes on his back, his trusted weapon of choice in the form of his kendama, and his fishing pole in a last-ditch attempt to finally get his family out of debt by doing any work he can manage to find.

3 0
Reactions 133
Score : 10920

I'm going to need help.

Name: Zhu-Zui (the name is that of my in game Pandawa)

Class: Pandawa

Personality: Playful, but sometimes a little shy. Caring for her friends. More of a supportive type, always willing to help but gets scared due to lack of experience.

Background: A young Pandawa working as a serving girl, she can not carry as much yet as her elders, but keeps trying to do her best. Working as serving girl to help build up her strength since she not as strong as many other Pandawas yet, so she got started being trained at young age (as in she in training now). Having a playful personality when her shyness not get in the way her she can be a it of an entertainer with her swift and agile movements (thinking based of of moves like Dairy Springer Pandawas can be pretty agile and acrobatic). In need of more experience she seeks to better herself so she can be of more use to others (mainly friends and family, but anyone in need). (still thinking)

I'll fill in as get help deciding.

Trying to expand.

1 0
Score : 311
Aquallia|2016-02-19 21:15:12
I'm going to need help.

Name:

Class:

Personality:

Background:

I'll fill in as get help deciding.
Well to be honest, I don't really know quite how to help directly for class, personality and background for the character as that's something that just depends on what you think would fit your character personally. Though I can assist with the naming at least to a degree, as I do have a website in my bookmarks that aids tremendously for me at least. It's completely free and even gives you both fantasy and real life names in case that's more your thing. P.S. I do not work for this website, and this advertisement is not monetized in the slightest. It's mostly just a really helpful character creation tool.

This is it right here  
0 0

For classes it likely be best for me to pick one I actually play in game, I can do personality and background on my own from there. Maybe I need wait to see what others pick.

Also, this be a forum text RP?

0 0
Aquallia|2016-02-20 22:41:45
For classes it likely be best for me to pick one I actually play in game, I can do personality and background on my own from there. Maybe I need wait to see what others pick.

Yep yep! I can't really do in game ones since Wakfu won't run on my PC anymore, so it will mostly be in forum text.
0 0
Suripi-Okami|2016-02-21 00:41:44
Aquallia|2016-02-20 22:41:45

Yep yep! I can't really do in game ones since Wakfu won't run on my PC anymore, so it will mostly be in forum text.
Good, I'm in similar situation, I play game on parents' comp. which why I'm active on forum, but not very high level in game.
0 0
Score : 5724

[Info added on page 4] 

0 0
Score : 1193

Also reserving a space

0 0

Should we all choose different classes or can we use same as another person in RP?

0 0
Aquallia|2016-02-24 00:47:49
Should we all choose different classes or can we use same as another person in RP?
There isn't any restrictions regarding what classes you may wish to use in this. Feel free to pick Pandawa as well if that's what you wish to do, as it's mostly dependent on what you think will be fun in the end and what you can get an idea for.

Just a quick heads up that there is new info within the main post of this thread now. Please be sure to read it over to avoid any potential confusion in the future. Thank you for your time.
0 0

Updated my entry, also going with Pandawa for class.

0 0
Aquallia|2016-02-26 03:16:33
Updated my entry, also going with Pandawa for class.
Awesome! I will add you on the list for consideration definitely. I won't be updating the list quite yet though, mostly to wait to see if there is any further ones being added as well before anything is set in stone. If you ever come up with any other details and such you wish to add to your character's info, feel free to add them into your profile as you please.

What I listed out in the main part is just the bare minimum to count for me, but you can add any extra details you wish like age,more background info, fighting style, profession, what have you. If you really want to, you can also make a short story with the character in the profile as a example so we can get a bit of the character in action. It's all up to you though.
0 0
Score : 105

Name: Roome

Class: Iop

Height: 5'7''

Appearance: Her figure was well-toned and lightly tanned from all that adventuring. She wore an off-white tabard with solid red borders, the tabard displaying the knight's cross colored in red front and center. Her matching white plated boots, typically scuffed, stained, and just dirty, made it hard for her to sneak around. On her left inner thigh she has a small brown leather garter purse with her tabard's flaps keeping the purse itself partially hidden. She managed her dull orange her by putting it up in bushy pig tails with the ends barely passing her shoulders, along with a white headband to keep it all out of her grey eyes.

Elements/Weapon: Fire is the perfect fit for her, with Earth coming in second. She has a mallet that is very obviously a Shushu, and an oddly mute one at that. It looks like a child's toy when she's not using it.

Personality: It'd be nicer to just say she's simple minded, and it'd save whoever said otherwise a blow to the head. Her heart's in the right place underneath her love of boasting, violence, justice, and violent justice. It's gotten her into more trouble than she could even count. She really does care a lot though, and goes out of her way to help... even if she ends up making it worse. She enjoys being around others despite usually travelling alone.

Background: One of many middle children in an already big family. If she hadn't wanted to leave in the first place, she would've been kicked out anyway (for her own good) on her own. With just a couple years of adventuring under her belt, she doesn't plan to stop anytime soon. She has a set goal in mind she's not typically open to sharing, and often takes up bounty hunting jobs for enough kamas to keep her going.

Example Post: (maybe?)

1 0
Score : 4276
Name: Wyborn

Class: Ecaflip

Height: 6'1''

Elements:
Offensively Wyborn focuses mainly on Earth, specifically magic card and game based manipulation.
Defensively he uses Water, his fleas serving a more selfhealing and -supporting role.
Both elements are incorporated in his fast paced martial fighting style at close and midrange.
His specialty is ''Cheating'' which gives him various underhanded abilities with his fleas and cards.

Appearance:
He's rather tall, with brown fur, beige 'tiger stripes' and short, messy bedhair (it is styled like that on purpose cause he thinks it looks cool). Usually wears a black shirt and an orange, light wabbit armor, with fitting shoulderpads and boots, a present he got on one of his adventures. Not to mention his mawtial headband he usually ties up like a cowboy scarf around his neck.
Here a rough design, tho this one is Toon Link-esque, he is much taller and 'mean' looking: Click here

Personality:
Wyborn is a truly self-centered and opportunistic smug snake, who is motivated in life by mostly petty and sinful desires like greed, altho he (ironically and hypocritically) despises Enutrofs.
He believes himself to be an exceptionally shrewd and cunning trickster with supreme acting skills, an obvious exxageration. Only iops and young naive maiden would easily fall for his hammy acting, dramatic expressions and bad baaaaad pokerface.
Don't be mistaken tho, he is quite sharp and quick-witted, just not to the extend he'd like to believe.
Furthermore Wyborn displays very poor sportsmanship, loving to taunt adversaries and gloat around himself, showing his narcissistic and childish personality. Fittingly he is also quite the sore loser, he gets easily irritated and jealous. Winning is indeed a big deal to him and he will ambitiously resort to anything to achieve his goals, even cheating. Especially cheating. (It's not cheating unless you're caught after all.)

Deeply hidden under his overconfidence however, Wyborn is full of resentment and self-pity, born with everything in life but luck, an unforgivable flaw for an ecaflip of his blood, which has been tormenting and scarred him for life.

Background:
If you asked him, Wyborn would praise himself an immensely skilled adventurer and treasure hunter. He really is more of a glorified (and actually not so competent) mercenary on the quest for fame and fortune (mostly fortune), who has been involved with all kinds of shady people and organizations, especially around the sufokian underground. Currently indebted to the local pandawan mafia due to certain circumstances, he is trying to evade angry mafioso and debt collectors. He's also a huge krosmaga fan, the most popular card game in the world of 12 and the only game he is actually good at.
Wyborn is not his real name but a nickname, his real one unknown.
1 0
knightni|2016-02-26 10:28:07
Name: Roome

Class: Iop

Height: 5'7''

Appearance: She wears an off white tunic with a blood red sword symbol front and center. Her matching plated boots were usually scuffed and dirty. Her figure is well-toned and lightly tanned, but she is still mistaken for being a lot younger than she actually is.. She keeps her dull orange hair back in bushy pig tails that passes her shoulders, and has a red hairband to keep her hair out of her grey eyes.

Personality: It'd be nicer to just say she's simple minded, and it'd save whoever said otherwise a blow to the head. Her heart's in the right place underneath her love of boasting, violence, justice, and violent justice. It's gotten her into more trouble than she could even count. She really does care a lot though, and goes out of her way to help... even if she ends up making it worse. She enjoys being around others despite usually travelling alone.

Background: One of many middle children in an already big family. If she hadn't wanted to leave in the first place, she would've been kicked out anyway (for her own good) on her own. With just a couple years of adventuring under her belt, she doesn't plan to stop anytime soon. She has a set goal in mind she's not typically open to sharing, and often takes up bounty hunting jobs for enough kamas to keep her going.

Example Post: (maybe?)
Looks great!~ Like I said to Aquallia previously, the example post portion is completely optional and only really was there if you wanted to include one. This should suffice nicely, so it's up to you on if you wanted to write one or not.
0 0

To be honest I'm a little slow and not as good of a writer.

0 0
Aquallia|2016-02-27 00:02:08
Well it's mostly up to you if you would like to continue forward, but if you require, I am willing to assist some in helping you with fleshing out some things or the like. And if things just ends up not being your cup of tea, just say the word. As long as you are enjoying yourself, I don't mind a little wait.
0 0
Suripi-Okami|2016-02-27 00:54:33
Aquallia|2016-02-27 00:02:08
Well it's mostly up to you if you would like to continue forward, but if you require, I am willing to assist some in helping you with fleshing out some things or the like. And if things just ends up not being your cup of tea, just say the word. As long as you are enjoying yourself, I don't mind a little wait.
I would like a little help please.
0 0
Score : 105
Suripi-Okami|2016-02-26 22:57:54
Looks great!~ Like I said to Aquallia previously, the example post portion is completely optional and only really was there if you wanted to include one. This should suffice nicely, so it's up to you on if you wanted to write one or not.
Oh no I totally got that! I put down maybe in case I get around to it to help get into her character more, this would be the first time doing anything with her.

And Aqualia, one of the best things about rping on forums is I've never really seen someone get hassled for slow responses. Unless like, we're talking a week or something, and even then if you give a headsup nobody should care!
0 0
Score : 4276

Ok finished my character description^^

Help for Aquallia: maybe try to flesh out the background; as in what exactly is your chars current situation aside from being a serving girl, any goals maybe?
Then for appearance maybe; anything that stands out? Or does she look like the average pandawa npc?

0 0
Respond to this thread