Ankama Trackers

Is anyone up for some Roleplay?

By Ai-Li-Sha - MEMBER - July 26, 2015, 03:49:29
Reactions 67
Score : 202

PM RP isn't exactly my thing, sorry.

1 0
Score : 105

Feel free to submit your character's profile to the Sufokian Travels OOC thread as a backup, even if we are full at the moment! It'd be neat to learn about your character regardless.

On that note, I'm surprised the character profile thread is dead. I might go ahead and add my other character onto it, or something.

1 0
Score : 5

Coming back for some RP. Glad that people are still willing to do it. Any of you in Remington?

0 0
Score : 4292
Oppai-senpai|2016-04-02 18:22:26
Coming back for some RP. Glad that people are still willing to do it. Any of you in Remington?

Out of the six that are in the current roleplay only me, the others are in Nox.
0 0
Score : 5754

Everyone from the Balaclava RP thread is on Remington or has a character there, myself included.

0 0
Score : 543

I'll read the RP, but I'm still a PM RP kinda guy. If you throw too many cooks in the kitchen, it gets complicated. If anyone wants to PM me. I have my character already. I may post his bio and such on here sometime.

0 0
Score : 20

Role-play?!? Did someone say Role-play? biggrin Yes, and on Remington.
Avid and intelligent, open-minded and insane. I am my characters.
Lol. Whisper sweet nothings into my ears if you so choose to play roles with me... (In other words send me a message...) Like Ai-Li-Sha said, Any maturity level, and time frame. But personally I prefer it themed to the topic at hand, namely: Wakfu. I RP my characters, as I said. wink

1 0
Score : 518

I'm Always looking for it. biggrin I'm on Both Nox and Remington, Though I been on Remmy more lately. SO add me via Ankamabox or whatever that thing is, And in game. I'm up for anything!

0 0
Respond to this thread