FR EN ES PT
Browse forums
Score : 27

Onao for Bonta Governor

By fantasticalex - MEMBER - April 09, 2018, 18:05:33
Do you love Bonta?

Do you hate losing CP for trading and grinding in your homeland and its numerous territories?  If so, my name is Onao and I'm here to make beautiful Bonta work better for you! I'm a member of Mostly Harmless, one of the oldest and most patriotic Bontan guilds. As your Governor, I would reform our laws to allow Bontans to enjoy our dozens of territories, and trade with friends from all nations. As your governor, I will also seek allies to help us maintain our territories and bonuses. With this plan, we can ensure Bonta remains great, and our strength lasts for many more cycles.  Vote for Onao on Tuesday for a better Bonta.

If so, my name is Onao and I'm here to make beautiful Bonta work better for you! I'm a member of Mostly Harmless, one of the oldest and most patriotic Bontan guilds. As your Governor, I would reform our laws to allow Bontans to enjoy our dozens of territories, and trade with friends from all nations.

As your governor, I will also seek allies to help us maintain our territories and bonuses. With this plan, we can ensure Bonta remains great, and our strength lasts for many more cycles. 
Vote for Onao on Tuesday for a better Bonta.
Reactions 14
Score : 282
You repeat yourself a little too much, but good effort. I wish you luck in your endeavors!
thank you
Score : 1
No one even knows who you are, going to crush your dream now and let you know you won't win. Mostly all of everyone who is active in Bonta supports Hooks, good luck kid.
t
Score : -94
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
whats so funny, is it something im wearing?
Look if you want to tell me what you think then fine  come to bonta outpost to laugh it up, but im not gonna change my mind.
Score : 277
That's the spirit!

They only speak to you that way because they fear seeing a challenger. When someone is able to stand up to them despite their attacks, it will give voters hope in a better way.

When people are given have an option they can feel good about, evil always loses. 
Score : 162
I like Onao, he's cool and flies on eggs. I will vote for Onao for sure!
XD

Thank you all of you who supports me, this means alot.
Score : 5462

Kimanic|2018-04-10 20:30:47
That's the spirit!

They only speak to you that way because they fear seeing a challenger. When someone is able to stand up to them despite their attacks, it will give voters hope in a better way.

Kimas, you of all people know that we don't "fear" a challenger.
That being said, there is no challenge to be found here, sadly.

Does Onao know that he has to buy a booster to run for Governor?
Score : 88
Hooks little crones such nice people they are! Did you know that your little cult isn't the only ones that have boosters!! You are not the first in your little group(shrinking as we speak) to imply that you "think" others don't know the requirements for becoming a Governor. As for the earlier comment that Bonta mostly supports Hooks is laughable at best. He tried to argue with me that, the game would never change (and shouldn't) when we were in the old version of pvp. 
Respond to this thread