FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Kyanche's Mandate June 9-23

By OoTLink - MEMBER - June 10, 2016, 05:15:09

Hi everyone! Let me say it's an honor to be your governor and I hope I don't let you down!

This term I want to make sure we make sure all is well with our allies in Sufokia and Amakna, that we can maintain our ecosystem, build up some good relationships with the guilds of Bonta, and have some fun with some events, too.

There's a lot to do! So if you're interested in joining up, or have some great ideas for an event, please feel free to let me know!

1 0
Reactions 9
Score : 178

Question, how can we be allied if in game it doesn't show that?

0 0
Score : 1249

It's an informal symbolic alliance. Since almost 2 years ago, the Nations system only lets you have 1 ally.

If Amakna and Sufokia want to change terms of it so we're directly allied, I'm fine with that too. But right now I'm happy to maintain this ^^ I like to think I've got friends in all of the govs, so if people wanna talk about alliances I'll think about it.

In the meantime though, Thicket of Yerbutt needs some love. I'll plant as many trees as I can but there's some excellent opportunities for people to get CP. Heheh.

Also: If anyone is interested in gov let me know. I'd like to have someone from all of the major Bonta guilds ^^

0 0
Score : 7942

COOKIES FOR EVERYONEEEEE!!!!!

0 0
Score : 1518

When did you defect to Bonta Kyanche?

0 0
Score : 1249

About 2 months ago, lol

0 0
Score : 1518

TRAITOR!

0 0
Score : 69

If your the gov. then why does it say its Lexinyu, does it just not get updated or what?
Just curious im new to the game.

0 0
Score : 3381
Kanereno1339|2016-06-30 12:49:17
If your the gov. then why does it say its Lexinyu, does it just not get updated or what?
Just curious im new to the game.
Elections take place every 2 weeks! (Or sooner, if a governor gets kicked or resigns) Kyanche was governor of Bonta from June 9th - June 23rd. Lexinyu was elected in the most recent election, thus why he is current Bontan governor.
0 0
Score : 69

Thanks for the reply, I'm a bit of a noob, and still learning the ropes. It took me 3 days to choose Bonta or Amakna. I chose Bonta. Loved the show!

0 0
Respond to this thread