By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

How the politics affect me and my friends

By Judofrendblack - MEMBER - May 03, 2016, 15:03:58
Reactions 28
Score : 4251

Neither have I. :0

(what is your secret. tell me!)

0 0
Score : 7976
Kaess|2016-05-06 20:00:04
Aacher|2016-05-06 16:55:08
To clarify a few points that have appeared in this thread:
Government members don't have infinite premium. They get no "benefits" from being in government, except for a shiny hat for two weeks.

Not all the members of government. Only governor has infinite premium. It's special form of premium, which is activated only when usual subscription run out. Also it applies to one character - governor himself.

~Incertium, former governor of Amakna

Governor gains no bonuses or advantages over players in anyway* ( other than being able to change weather / protect monsters and plants in the ecosystem, change tax and have a cool hat but that comes with the job )
If your subscription runs out during a mandate you remain governor yes but you are still unsubscribed.
- Zoeduhu, former governor of Bonta ( for 2 years )
1 0
Score : 46
Aacher|2016-05-07 01:28:32
I too have been governor and have never received any bonus like this. :0

Fleisch|2016-05-07 01:45:27
Neither have I. :0

RoboTrigger|2016-05-07 18:45:27
Governor gains no bonuses or advantages over players in anyway* ( other than being able to change weather / protect monsters and plants in the ecosystem, change tax and have a cool hat but that comes with the job )
If your subscription runs out during a mandate you remain governor yes but you are still unsubscribed.
- Zoeduhu, former governor of Bonta ( for 2 years )

0_0 But I'm absolutely sure that I had it. And I got subscription for one character every time when I won elections. It's impossible to manage regions not being subscribed.

Fleisch|2016-05-07 01:45:27
(what is your secret. tell me!)

May be 100k CP? I don't know what else can be condition of free premium.
0 0
Score : 5702

Both Zoeduhu and I have over 100K cp and we didn't get any special premium thing (I know what his cp is because I spent a lot of time as vice governor under Zo). smile 

0 0
Score : 677
Judofrendblack|2016-05-03 15:03:58
Hey guys befor i beginn i´d like to excuse me for my bad english i am trying my best to point out as clears as i can smile

I am new to Wakfu and i play this game with my 4 friends for like 2 weeks til now and i want to say we are pretty happy and hyped to improve our levels, the equip to master the dungeons but also to improve in the professions. smile We discovered almost every day new things like treasures or just new stuff like how the politic works or the economie system in generall. We explored also 2 iland and i thing wakfu is a really great game with alot of potential smile

I have like alot of ideas which could be made better especelly because i played Dofus for like 6 Years which is obviously also a great game with more years in the neck not like wakfu yet.

At the moment we 5 live in Sufokia and we have a big problem with the politic at the moment. We cant do almosst anything because we would break the rules and this is pretty sad because i cant neither level my professions nor grind for level up quickly. Its like the gouverneur which rules at the moment doesnt look at Sufokia at all :/ I understand the protection of recources or monster but this could be fixed with the clanmembers and in dangerous situation with the protection law but at the moment everything is like protected even theire are enough trees or monsters. I dont know if i reach the politic with this poste but it would be great if he could change the laws a bit because we cant nearly do anything in sufokia but farming or fighting in zones for level 10-20.

Join our Nation Riktus! And you can grind as much as you want anywhere you want ! smile 
0 0
Score : 1455
Kaess|2016-05-07 20:11:18

May be 100k CP? I don't know what else can be condition of free premium.

It can be farmed, and it does not provide incomes for Ankama...
So... NO.

as simple as that.
if it would be allowed then Government main cause would be to make it possible for their citizens to obtain 100 k cp points in order to get a free Premium. Therefore Riktus nation would be destroyed as it is really hard to gain CP while being a Riktus. And eco terrorism would be an everyday thing and we can forget about nation bonuses.
0 0
Score : 808

Hi guys, maybe I've found something interesting, look here...
Discover all booster benefits

*Earn citizenship points and be elected by other players
(if you become a governor while not having any booster pack, we'll offer you one !)

I think this is what Incertium was talking about, maybe the page should be updated.

1 0
Score : -27
0 -3
Score : 4381

Don't necropost

0 0
Respond to this thread