By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers
Score : 82

Skipping turns?

By Skedge-Freak - MEMBER - June 17, 2018, 00:12:55

My character's turns are being skipped for some reason? Like I'd be playing and when it comes to my turn it focuses on me for like .1 seconds and moves on to the next person/animal or who ever I'm against or with. It's both annoying and has cost me some major fights. Is it some kind of rule I don't know about? Or is it a bug? I've read in an older thread/blog that it's because the minute time of the servers and computer have to be the same, but it is already like that for me so is it anything else? Has anyone else had this problem recently? Any help is appreciated.

P.S. I haven't told support about this in case it is actually a game rule.

0 0
Reactions 5
Score : 7163

Unless you are being stunned (if a gobbowl warchief charges you, for example) and see your character being slacked off and emitting stars, it's a bug.

0 0
Score : 82

Oh, ok so stun is like a move right? In that case that makes sense. I'll check that later but I do think that's what's going on. Thank you!

1 0
Respond to this thread