By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers
Score : 73

Dead server, No nation balance.

By dauran - MEMBER - November 13, 2018, 02:23:45

When you pay for boosters but cant grind because a single low life governor has to control most islands and locking them down setting all mobs to illegal poaching. Funny for him but not for all others who pays for a game to play but cant. Not much you can do alone, cant grind dungeons with a single toon.

Reactions 5
Score : 190

You aren't kidding. It's not so bad if you've got a friend to play with, but I'd hate to be trying to solo this right now. Had it been like this when I first joined I would have quit outright.

Score : 16

It's also a nightmare for newbies who are trying to level.  Unless you are part of a guild with a haven world, I don't see how one is supposed to cope.

Score : 358

Good luck getting a haven worlds as a new player, Ankama doesn't even auction them off anymore. 

Score : 172

I'd also like to toss in here saying I ran into the same problem.  I fortunately have a guild with a HW and went there to level but still...it had me borderline wanting to walk away from the game again.  It looks like as of today it's reset where you can hunt again.

Score : 31

switch to remington

Respond to this thread