By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers
Score : 62

Harvesting duration

By schulzy176 - MEMBER - March 13, 2018, 14:26:45

I am only 3 months into the game so I still consider myself as a somewhat new player. I have a lvl 83 lumberjack and when I head to the professions screen to find that "chestnut wood" takes 1.5 seconds to harvest. Yet when I am currently in Astrub harvesting chestnut trees, it is taking around 3-4 seconds longer. If any guess, it's without a doubt more than twice as long as what is displayed on the professions screen. Can someone explain this for me?

1 0
Reactions 4
Score : 7163

Hello!

2 things influence it:

• "Temperatures have an effect on harvesting times, while rainfall influences the crop success rate." - link
  • "Harvesting time goes down 100 ms a level, that's 1 second every 10 lvl. The max cap is 50% of the original harvest."  - link

For the temperatures, open the climate-window at the top right, and see if the trees are happy with what it currently is.

You can also use swift-harvest-potions from the shop or box-rewards from events to lower your harvest-time.

If you want some detailed formula about how the temperature changes the harvest-time, you might have to ask a dev on discord.

Cheers!
1 0
Score : 62

SplingSplingSpling|2018-03-13 17:52:32
Hello!

2 things influence it:
  • "Temperatures have an effect on harvesting times, while rainfall influences the crop success rate." - link
  • "Harvesting time goes down 100 ms a level, that's 1 second every 10 lvl. The max cap is 50% of the original harvest."  - link

For the temperatures, open the climate-window at the top right, and see if the trees are happy with what it currently is.

You can also use swift-harvest-potions from the shop or box-rewards from events to lower your harvest-time.

If you want some detailed formula about how the temperature changes the harvest-time, you might have to ask a dev on discord.

Cheers!

Thank you for the information on the temperature as I was still unaware of this. I was aware however of the "exceptional artipotions" in the stop as well. It was a big help. Thanks again.
1 0
Score : 7163

You're welcome =D

0 0
Score : 2334

YEAH,temperature no more influence any grow speed instead only affect the collecting speed.

0 0
Respond to this thread