FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

The Game is Pressuring me to Choose a Nation

By HardOfHearing May 11, 2016, 09:29:19

I don't know what the importance is, but in order to finish the next quest, I need to choose a nation. Nobody has given me any advice other than trying to tell me which nation to choose, which I guess is because it's their own nation.

Some background I guess: I have a (does a little research) an Ecaflip, and I have reached level 21 and I have a Gobball Set because someone was selling one, and I finished all the mercenary posts in Astrub both aboveground and underground and got a costume for it. My sidekicks are both level 20.

0 0
Reactions 10
Score : 1558

Nations doesn't matter that much anymore. We have 4.

Amakna: lots of fields. Perfect for farmers and bakers who want to sell lots of bread and make money. Everybody needs bread to heal up after fight.

Bonta: lot's of forests, so naturally if you want to level lumberjack this is your way to go. The theme of this place is 'justice' and you can notice some castle ruins every now and then.

Brakmar: lots of lava and mines. If you want to level miner you probably won't find a better place.

Sufokia: look's pretty. It definitely looks like an island with lots of sand and ocean mobs. You can level fisherman there very easily, but the map is sometimes a big labirynth. Not gonna lie, I'd love to see some rework of that nation. It's crazy, untill you remember your way.

You can always change your nation later in the game. So if you still can't decide go for whatever and once you find friends orp ick a better solution go change!

There's always a 5th option, riktus clan that is. At level 38 you get a quest where you can choose to either become a head guard of your nation, or go rebel and join riktus. They don't really have a land, just a pile of boats. Think of pirates lifestyle maybe? They can go anywhere. While nations take care of their lands riktus have a totall opposite job - ruin them. The more ecosystem and bonuses you destroy the more bonuses your clan gets.

0 0
Score : -12

i think they mean how to join a nation 

0 -1
Score : 1545

You choose what looks best for you, id say bonta has most stable economy and i guess most people?

0 0
Score : 270

The nation's are really preference. You can get the bonuses for harvesting from each nation by just doing those harvest professions in their respective nations, i.e. mining in brakmar, farming in amakna, or fishing in sufokia. I'd run around them and see which one you like better. The governments dont play too much of a part in the game anymore unless you want to be active in it. All the nations, except for say riktus, seem to have fairly active governments. If you like that world 8 of mario feel go for Brakmar. If you like that beach vibe come to sufokia. If you like green grass and golden fields try Bonta and Amakna.

0 0
Score : 3393

Actually, the profession bonuses are 5% crafting bonuses with the respective profession. As a Sufokian (and it's current governor as a matter of fact) I might be biased, but I have to honestly say that Sufokia is the prettiest nation. Also, regardless of what others say, Sufokia is the most linear nation and is pretty simple to navigate. With the exception of Steamulating Shore. I have to admit I get lost in the Shark area. We are a rather peaceful nation and I hold weekly events. You don't have to be Sufokian to attend my events, though! Players of all nations are welcome. -wink wink nudge nudge- Feel free to PM me if you need anything! I'll do my best to help. Hail Sufokia!

I have something to add, haha; drop by Sufokia's Outpost sometime. It gets pretty lively at times! Sufokians are generally nice people to talk to. Usually around night, 5-9 pdt, you'll catch a bunch of people loitering around Outpost. Anyways! I'll stop, before I go off a completely irrelevant tangent. :p

0 0
Score : 10908

Sufokia a nice pretty chill nation, with pretty beaches, cute sea critters (of which I like to keep populations high (~10-20 below maximum legal limit)), and nice area music (example: the Terrana Dune / Turfo Canyon music is really fun and relaxing at same time).

Steamulating Shore is most confusing area in Sufokia. Terrana Dune and Turfo Canyon are mostly wide open areas. Jumping Jungle is pretty small area where most confusing thing will be all the trees packed into small area.

0 0
Score : 1232

I always liked Sufokia because it was always so peaceful, pretty, and chill. On top of that, it wasn't hard to farm for herbs and wheat while I was there, too, I didn't even fish, really. And when I first started playing the game and the nation was newly introduced, and even a bit after official release, there was a low player base which made farming easier, really, it was the perfect home base, despite being lonely at times. I'm sure that's not the case now. I will also agree with so-and-so above and say the place is a pain in the butt to navigate, at first.

Lately, I myself have been interested in joining Brakmar with my new character since I'm (briefly, most likely) coming back. Mainly just to see what it's like, and to see Gnashville which is probably nothing special, but I like the sound of it because it looks like a desert town on the map, and it's a play on words with Nashville, which is actually in my home state of Tennessee.

I've just never been interested in becoming a citizen of Brakmar because it always looks and sounds like edgelord country, and everything is so damn dark. Bonta is always so white and blue, but massive and has lots of trees, and Anakma always looked and felt like Halloween town, but Sufokia always felt tropical and like home.

Basically, all the nations are cool, but Brakmar seems too edgy for my taste, and Sufokia is my personal favorite.

0 0
Score : 740

Nations are actually 4+1, with Riktus as the intruder. Doesn't matter which nation u pick, you can always change afterwards paying 25K to the embassadors in Astrub.

1 0
Score : 2468

You should pick a nation based on which nation your guild has a haven world in. There is nothing more annoying than being in a guild that has a haven world but having difficulty getting to the haven world because you are of the wrong nation and your nation is at war with your guild's nation.

0 0
Score : 167

Bonta is the best option. This is my preference to you, I am not saying that this is the best nation I'm saying that its a good choice and its easier to navigate

0 0
Respond to this thread