Ankama Trackers

Taking a *PERMANENT* Hiatus from Wakfu

By KKthulhu - MEMBER - October 03, 2015, 10:49:41
Reactions 64
Score : 279
Rrae|2015-10-03 12:04:45
WillUchiha|2015-10-03 11:59:24
Last i checked, unwinged is innocent
Do you expect us to sit by and watch as you replant what we destroy? we aren't tearing it down for no reason. We tear it down for a purpose.

Showing up to something like that wasn't a accident. They chose to be there. Gov. didn't "Accidentally" show up to a war zone to say hi. They showed up to fix the eco, and when the goal was 0 stars, that's a hurdle I'm ready to murder.
Actually i do expect you to sit and watch, until i raise my wings i am an innocent ecosystem fixing bystander, which means you have no right to touch me. you gain nothing from it.
0 0
Score : 989
Rrae|2015-10-03 12:09:32
Done with this topic, Its a cheap grab for attention.

Ill see bonta tomorrow, and prolly kthu when he returns to the game in 1-2 weeks - if that -
Says the guy who brought up the argument of this topic in the first place, you know, instead of leaving it be.

WillUchiha|2015-10-03 12:12:46
Rrae|2015-10-03 12:04:45
WillUchiha|2015-10-03 11:59:24
Last i checked, unwinged is innocent
Do you expect us to sit by and watch as you replant what we destroy? we aren't tearing it down for no reason. We tear it down for a purpose.

Showing up to something like that wasn't a accident. They chose to be there. Gov. didn't "Accidentally" show up to a war zone to say hi. They showed up to fix the eco, and when the goal was 0 stars, that's a hurdle I'm ready to murder.
Actually i do expect you to sit and watch, until i raise my wings i am an innocent ecosystem fixing bystander, which means you have no right to touch me. you gain nothing from it.
U.S rights don't really have an effect on Wakfu unfortunately, community creates all kinds of standards, rights, and laws.

In the end: Yea, I said some really really stupid, rude, and terrible things. But you had no idea what kind of position I was in to even think about saying those things, the things that Piphany didn't even realize she was doing because she just "Didn't want to". Or other people seemed more important, or given the fact that no matter where it seems that I go, I won't be treated equally until I prove myself to be put to that point. But the more people oppress me like this, the less I want to prove myself to anyone anymore. I ask for pity because not a single person has been soft with me this entire time, and I expect it, I expect people to be harsh with me. But I don't have a single person in my life that's going to be like that with me. And honestly Im prepared to accept that lifestyle, just not in Wakfu.

Im too lethargic for this rn. Goodnight.
0 0
Score : -7

It was Us Dead Because I Killed It the entire time what could a weak rogue or lil eni do. We are the best guild on Nox. Kthulhu if i were you i would've taken a hiatus a long time ago because we are that good. Not gonna lie if you stayed i would've had to hit you with the ol' one two buckle my shoe but luckily you wised up like the cowardly masq you are (puns for days) and took a hiatus. You're lucky you werent on my radar because i'm THE SUPREME BLUE you fuk boi. You're lucky i wasnt in that raid group or your entire nation would've went on hiatus. Ritt and Mina were my pawns i was the true mastermind behind this scheme. If i ever see you again i'm gonna beat you so hard you're going to buy another class change potion. Insomnia is a guild for dandies and i'm the best masq on the server and i planned the raid on bonta just like how i planted the 1200 treechnids and ritt forged that screenshot through microsoft paint

0 0

Dankest post yet. I applaud you.

1 0
Score : 4226

If this was a seriously planned raid then Nereid would have been invited. I pity the raid and even more so that it causes someone to take a break from the game.

Asuna, if someone is fixing the ecosystem or trimming trees while raiders are trying to nab the resources and ruin the ecosystem (or fix their own bonuses if they're riktus) then yes you are fair game and will always be killed.

0 0
SpiritualEnigma|2015-10-03 18:44:14
If this was a seriously planned raid then Nereid would have been invited. I pity the raid and even more so that it causes someone to take a break from the game.

Asuna, if someone is fixing the ecosystem or trimming trees while raiders are trying to nab the resources and ruin the ecosystem (or fix their own bonuses if they're riktus) then yes you are fair game and will always be killed.
The raid isn't the only reason that I'm really leaving the game. It's really what I would call the "cherry on top".
0 0
Score : 1168

I think its time I put some people in their place.

0 -2
Score : 1549

Honestly this is all a bit silly. <_< 

1 0
0 0
Score : 2249
Xtreeeem|2015-10-03 20:00:51
0 0
Score : 489
Forunia|2015-10-04 18:13:53
Xtreeeem|2015-10-03 20:00:51
0 0
Score : 7948

At least you guys are too busy with your fake video game drama to get involved in real-life drama. Or maybe you have both?

0 0
VomitSpit|2015-10-03 22:08:11

0 0
Score : 122

Dunno what this is about but HUSTLIEEEEEE ive been waiting for over 2-3 months now.................how much longer till I show yew it was all for naught. Taking so long even Despe left. sad 

0 0
Score : 1168
Renew2|2015-10-05 02:34:29
Dunno what this is about but HUSTLIEEEEEE ive been waiting for over 2-3 months now.................how much longer till I show yew it was all for naught. Taking so long even Despe left. sad
Other way around
0 0

Taking a permanent hiatus from Wakfu:

1. All characters and items were removed from my account.
  2. I have left Insomnia wishing them luck in their rule of Bonta.
  3. Well, I wish that everyone gets somewhere with Wakfu and does something right.
Here are the reasons why I just can't stand being in this game anymore
  • Community is a large reason why I got depression and anxiety, and it's definitely the reason why I have trust issues in life now. At some point of me playing I was essentially asking for support, or pity. I was given neither and basically suffered at the thought of getting neither.
  • The good times I had in Wakfu a year ago, whether at level 13 or level 80, just faded away... Along with the good players I knew back then. (I'm sure people feel the same about the game even further back, and I'm sure the game was even greater than my experience back in the beta.)
  • The game's dying, and it's choices in pleasing us as the customer are... Not effective... The devs are (jabbing a little bit) somewhat simple minded, they think things through at a single perspective.
  • Insomnia couldn't be a home and a way to push me into the max level at the same time... So I either felt uncomfortable or I felt like I wasn't doing anything.
  • This game was never for me, the only thing that kept me around was the community and I ruined my position here in the community. So that was pretty much me asking to leave....

Either way, I love this game, I love the people in it regardless of what they thought of me, regardless of what I told them, and regardless of what I did to them... These people yes, broke me, but they also helped me mature into the person I am today. So **** you, but thank you. I appreciate everything you've done for me, whether you saw me as an enemy or a close friend... I'm moving on the better things. Godspeed Nox.

Sincerely
~Kthulhu tongue
1 -1
Score : 2249

Completely your choice.

0 0
Score : 208

It was completely the developers choice to ruin the game.

1 0
KKthulhu|2015-10-10 08:07:35

3. Well, I wish that everyone gets somewhere with Wakfu and does something right.
  • Community is a large reason why I got depression and anxiety, and it's definitely the reason why I have trust issues in life now. At some point of me playing I was essentially asking for support, or pity. I was given neither and basically suffered at the thought of getting neither.
  • The good times I had in Wakfu a year ago, whether at level 13 or level 80, just faded away... Along with the good players I knew back then. (I'm sure people feel the same about the game even further back, and I'm sure the game was even greater than my experience back in the beta.)
  • The game's dying, and it's choices in pleasing us as the customer are... Not effective... The devs are (jabbing a little bit) somewhat simple minded, they think things through at a single perspective.
  • Insomnia couldn't be a home and a way to push me into the max level at the same time... So I either felt uncomfortable or I felt like I wasn't doing anything.
  • This game was never for me, the only thing that kept me around was the community and I ruined my position here in the community. So that was pretty much me asking to leave....

Either way, I love this game, I love the people in it regardless of what they thought of me, regardless of what I told them, and regardless of what I did to them... These people yes, broke me, but they also helped me mature into the person I am today. So **** you, but thank you. I appreciate everything you've done for me, whether you saw me as an enemy or a close friend... I'm moving on the better things. Godspeed Nox.

Sincerely
~Kthulhu tongue
  • Maybe it's because you actually weren't doing anything fuk boi you were at the temple everyday complaining to vicinity like everybody that happens to pass you also cares about how you're depressed over some online bitches
  • Even now you're asking for pity like the pathetic masq you are. You just log on to basically beg for attention and want people to feel sorry for you even though you put yourself in this situation. Get over it.
  • Of course insomnia couldnt put up with your shit because they're on in the morning dealing with you crying then on all night dealing with it. That shit was like 24/7. I'd hate having insomnia and being around you.
  • Alright listen. I'll be honest here...I know you gonna come back, You know you're gonna come back, The person reading this knows you're gonna come back and the person who pays for your sub knows you're gonna come back so why do you run off and make forum posts updating us on your soap opera situation.
  • I dont think you know what the word hiatus means

3 0
Score : 1549
KKthulhu|2015-10-10 08:07:35

Sincerely
~Kthulhu tongue
Why are you taking this game so seriously/ It's a game... I get it can be upsetting but it shouldn't be destroying your mentality and psyche; you should not be getting depressed over this. Hopefully you're happy playing another game or you feel better playing on a different server or something but why let other people you don't even know from a completely different place influence you so much and make you so unhappy.

Anyway, good luck and see you.
0 0
Score : 650

Hail Britannia

1 -2
Respond to this thread