Reactions 64
Score : 279
Rrae|2015-10-03 11:32:30
KKthulhu|2015-10-03 11:25:22
"i feel Ritt has a very horrible obsession here
he told me he was acting under someone elses authority
when he was clearly acting on his own
he lied blatently to my face
and he didnt just kill one unwinged cabinet member he needs to get his story straight and stop trying to justify himself" -Kazuna, our Eco.
What is my obsession with? getting called a liar by you and hearing you tell people i killed innocent players. I take responsibility for what i do, I'm trying to make this a steady thing - and that means my name is ever more important.

I don't need to specify how many officials i murdered? That's called semantics. If you showed up either with wings up or a gov. tag i killed you and I've specified as much.

Can you find anybody that was killed by anybody else?
You need to keep yourself in check and take a break yourself it seems. Salty much?

I am sure that you don't really give a damn what you did. How about you house your little complex on a different game? Or how about you just not do it at all? I sure hope you don't plan on sparking a war here, or is that your TRUE motive? I was looking forward to being friends with you dude. All you are doing here is making enemies.
0 0
Score : 989
VeronicaMars|2015-10-03 11:45:14
First of all, when you decide to join government, you should understand that you have a target on your back and you're fair game. You are (were) the Head Guard of Bonta. It's technically your job description to protect your nation from people like us. So please, aside from your eco and vice, who got aggroed without wings? We made it a point NOT to kill innocent people. And I like how you call us unorganized when we literally dropped all of Bonta's bonuses with multiple people across different maps. We are friends that happen to not be in the same guild. If you would like to throw a guild out there that organized it, you might as well throw mine out, because I can assure you there were more of my guildies there than anyone else. Get your facts straight and don't try to tell the people that were actually there they are wrong.
I understand that perfectly, again; there was a misunderstanding and miscommunication of what was actually going on. I misunderstood and it caused a chain reaction of confusion. This topic is practically over. So I really don't understand why you persist to argue about this. The whole thing about "Me being targetted" at the very least, is not something that should be talked about because I dismissed it ages ago.
0 0
Score : 2273
KKthulhu|2015-10-03 11:47:35
First of all, when you decide to join government, you should understand that you have a target on your back and you're fair game. You are (were) the Head Guard of Bonta. It's technically your job description to protect your nation from people like us. So please, aside from your eco and vice, who got aggroed without wings? We made it a point NOT to kill innocent people. And I like how you call us unorganized when we literally dropped all of Bonta's bonuses with multiple people across different maps. We are friends that happen to not be in the same guild. If you would like to throw a guild out there that organized it, you might as well throw mine out, because I can assure you there were more of my guildies there than anyone else. Get your facts straight and don't try to tell the people that were actually there they are wrong.
I understand that perfectly, again; there was a misunderstanding and miscommunication of what was actually going on. I misunderstood and it caused a chain reaction of confusion. This topic is practically over. So I really don't understand why you persist to argue about this.
Totally over yet DBIKI's name is still in your thread. Kbro.
0 0
Score : 2309
KKthulhu|2015-10-03 11:41:24
I can't come forward because I literally came back from a homecoming football game in the middle, if not near the end of the raid with people telling me "don't log on people are trying to kill you" and when I say that I mean that they were telling me I was their next target. So I'll admit there was some confusion on my side, who gives a shit? If there's dirt on you, do you really think you'll have it as bad as I've had it in the past? People have lied about me buying my way into the bontarian government, and people still believe its true. That's just a goddamn example. It's called gossip and drama, something wakfu's never really gonna get rid of. Because people are notorious and like to mess with us. JUST FOR THE HELL OF IT, get over it Ritt.

Edit: waiting for someone to hand me a name or the proof, never said I wasn't on your side here ritt, you just seem to be so dedicated to justifying yourself.
To clarify the demand for kthu head was done to persona, and was the end of our raid. I had just killed her and said something along the lines of just send us kthu and the raid ends. You were my sacrifice. What i didn't count on was lack of support that late into the raid.

WillUchiha|2015-10-03 11:45:53
You need to keep yourself in check and take a break yourself it seems. Salty much?

I am sure that you don't really give a damn what you did. How about you house your little complex on a different game? Or how about you just not do it at all? I sure hope you don't plan on sparking a war here, or is that your TRUE motive? I was looking forward to being friends with you dude. All you are doing here is making enemies.
I am simply asking for a name, you all refuse to provide it to me. How about you find another game instead? im better at this one.

Oh also, i did nothing wrong smile

Edit: I would like to clarify i got woken up at 4 am to respond to this, Who is awake at 4 am? what are you doing? why? Could this not wait till 8 am? maybe 1 pm?
0 0
VeronicaMars|2015-10-03 11:48:53
I understand that perfectly, again; there was a misunderstanding and miscommunication of what was actually going on. I misunderstood and it caused a chain reaction of confusion. This topic is practically over. So I really don't understand why you persist to argue about this.
You don't seem to understand that either way I created drama with DBIKI regardless of them being part of the raid, killing people, or doing anything. Relations between DBIKI and Insomnia are PROBABLY being ruined because of my sheer presence, I will state for the THIRD time now that this is not the major reason why I am leaving the game in the first place.
0 0
I understand that perfectly, again; there was a misunderstanding and miscommunication of what was actually going on. I misunderstood and it caused a chain reaction of confusion. This topic is practically over. So I really don't understand why you persist to argue about this. The whole thing about "Me being targetted" at the very least, is not something that should be talked about because I dismissed it ages ago.
What's done is done, just leave it at that. Peace can never be, can it? everyone has to make a little noise eh? I get that, but why call people out and target innocents?
0 0
WillUchiha|2015-10-03 11:52:03
What's done is done, just leave it at that. Peace can never be, can it? everyone has to make a little noise eh? I get that, but why call people out and target innocents?
Name a innocent, please god name one. I keep waiting and all you do is avoid the question.
0 0
WillUchiha|2015-10-03 11:52:03
He's just gonna say "what innocents?" as he has been saying for a good few paragraphs.
0 0
KKthulhu|2015-10-03 11:50:40
You don't seem to understand that either way I created drama with DBIKI regardless of them being part of the raid, killing people, or doing anything. Relations between DBIKI and Insomnia are PROBABLY being ruined because of my sheer presence, I will state for the THIRD time now that this is not the major reason why I am leaving the game in the first place.

Lol, as if I haven't seen chat logs and screenies. Can you understand that Ritt and I came here for one reason: you decided to toss DBIKI and Piph's name out there as the reason behind this raid. We are here to tell you you are wrong. You keep insisting to us that "THATS NOT WHAT I HEARD." HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA Please. And then you said that that's not the major reason you're leaving the game, yet your OP still brings up DBIKI and Amakna. Just because I'm Amaknian doesn't have anything to do with Amakna.

Oh, and you guys keep on insisting we killed innocents, please tell us who we killed that weren't a part of Bontsomnia government?
1 0
VeronicaMars|2015-10-03 11:53:46
KKthulhu|2015-10-03 11:50:40

Lol, as if I haven't seen chat logs and screenies. Can you understand that Ritt and I came here for one reason: you decided to toss DBIKI and Piph's name out there as the reason behind this raid. We are here to tell you you are wrong. You keep insisting to us that "THATS NOT WHAT I HEARD." HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA Please. And then you said that that's not the major reason you're leaving the game, yet your OP still brings up DBIKI and Amakna. Just because I'm Amaknian doesn't have anything to do with Amakna.
" you decided to toss DBIKI and Piph's name out there as the reason behind this raid."
Again that part in specific out of confusion, either way it still stands as is in terms of the drama that I caused.

As for the rest of it please read previous stuff because I won't repeat myself.
I bring up Amakna because Amakna, as a majority doesn't have the nicest opinion/perspective with me.

Final question for you: Is english even your first language?
0 0

Last i checked, unwinged is innocent

0 0
WillUchiha|2015-10-03 11:59:24
But apparently unwinged official isn't, according to their standards at the very least.

There we go with confusion again. I blame the devs. 
0 0

What part of anything I said wasn't English? Which part would you like clarification on? I'm sorry if I'm not going back to read your posts that you've edited over and over again.

0 0
VeronicaMars|2015-10-03 12:02:01
What part of anything I said wasn't English? Which part would you like clarification on? I'm sorry if I'm not going back to read your posts that you've edited over and over again.
Oh no I said that because you clearly don't understand the words typing on my keyboard, and trust me hitting a refresh button to realize I edit something once shouldn't be hard.
0 0
KKthulhu|2015-10-03 12:02:50
Oh no I said that because you clearly don't understand the words typing on my keyboard, and trust me hitting a refresh button to realize I edit something once shouldn't be hard.
You're delusional if you think I'm not just going to reply to the last post and I'm going to read through your posts over and over just to look through what edits you made. Get over yourself. Please. Or are you going to tell me that I'm going to burn in an oven in WW3? biggrin

0 0
WillUchiha|2015-10-03 11:59:24
Do you expect us to sit by and watch as you replant what we destroy? we aren't tearing it down for no reason. We tear it down for a purpose.

Showing up to something like that wasn't a accident. They chose to be there. Gov. didn't "Accidentally" show up to a war zone to say hi. They showed up to fix the eco, and when the goal was 0 stars, that's a hurdle I'm ready to murder.
0 0
VeronicaMars|2015-10-03 12:04:30
KKthulhu|2015-10-03 12:02:50
You're delusional if you think I'm not just going to reply to the last post and I'm going to read through your posts over and over just to look through what edits you made. Get over yourself. Please. Or are you going to tell me that I'm going to burn in an oven in WW3? biggrin
You're just as insecure as the others, thus making you just as immature. And you don't seem to understand other people's positions, just the important things that they say.

Edit: That's called being a cruel person trying to put a kind, or even moral face on. You act selfless when you don't even know how to actually be selfless.
0 0

Done with this topic, Its a cheap grab for attention.

Ill see bonta tomorrow, and prolly kthu when he returns to the game in 1-2 weeks - if that -

0 0
KKthulhu|2015-10-03 12:06:16
And you don't seem to understand other people's positions, just the important things that they say.
???????????????????????????
0 0
VeronicaMars|2015-10-03 12:09:40
KKthulhu|2015-10-03 12:06:16
And you don't seem to understand other people's positions, just the important things that they say.
???????????????????????????
The ending part was in response to you even talking about one of the few things I regret saying.
0 0
Respond to this thread