0 -3
Reactions 64
Score : 2273

You are so clueless it's unreal.

1 0
Score : 989
VeronicaMars|2015-10-03 10:52:54
You are so clueless it's unreal.
I don't really care, Mina. I'm better off leaving this game for a while. Because getting depressed off of it sucks.

Edit: Reason I'm leaving isn't entirely the reason I posted, I just expect people understand I don't post personal reasons for something on a public forum.
0 0

You are throwing a guild out there that had nothing to do with anything.

0 0
VeronicaMars|2015-10-03 10:57:17
DBIKI? I've gotten information from too many sources that they just raided Bonta, most of them strictly for me.
0 0

LOL You are so wrong on so many levels.

0 0
VeronicaMars|2015-10-03 10:58:52
LOL You are so wrong on so many levels.
If you think that I'm lying then go ahead and believe that. That's the position Piphany put me in for over 8 months now. Rumors shall be rumors but I believe the information that was given to me because people gave me proof, people told me not to log on because of the raid, and the people who told me these things I trust with my life.
0 0
Score : 2309
KKthulhu|2015-10-03 10:58:14
DBIKI? I've gotten information from too many sources that they just raided Bonta, most of them strictly for me.
This was me, I am not DBIKI - In fact we only had one DBIKI member there. There were many with me, but it was above all else my raid. I was held back my entire term in amakna office by Mina.

Its a nifty trick to smear mud in my face by trying to make my allies look back at me murdering a gov. official during a raid.
Any Gov. official present in the middle of a large raid replanting is fair game, that's just how it is.

I get that your trying to make people feel pity like we victimized you, but at least get it right.
What we did wasn't for a nation or a guild!
We did it because it seemed fun and laughable, and when all else fails and the raid is ending calling you out seemed like the proper sacrifice to end my raid.

Edited to clarify that i think killing a gov. official in the process of a raid is legit and okay!
0 0

It has nothing to do with you lying and everything to you believing rumors and wrong information. I can tell you all the people who raided Bonta. Your ecologist literally watched me chop trees in front of her.

0 0
Rrae|2015-10-03 11:03:13
This was me, I am not DBIKI - In fact we only had one DBIKI member there. There were many with me, but it was above all else my raid. I was held back my entire term in amakna office by Mina.

Its a nifty trick to smear mud in my face by trying to make my allies look back at me murdering a gov. official during a raid.

I get that your trying to make people feel pity like we victimized you, but at least get it right.
We did it because it seemed fun and laughable, and when all else fails and the raid is ending calling you out seemed like the proper sacrifice to end my raid.
You go with your lead I'll stick with mine.
0 0

That's a new one....I cant take responsibility for something I planned a week ago...Something everyone in amakna office told me i couldn't do - repeatedly. I cant murder un-winged Gov. Officials without it become DBIKI murdering them....

I think you have a obsession.

I hope in your break you get some help.

0 0
KKthulhu|2015-10-03 11:04:31
Rrae|2015-10-03 11:03:13

You go with your lead I'll stick with mine.

Yeah, tell the people who planted 1200 treechnids that they weren't there tongue 
0 0
Rrae|2015-10-03 11:08:08
That's a new one....I cant take responsibility for something I planned a week ago...Something everyone in amakna office told me i couldn't do - repeatedly. I cant murder un-winged Gov. Officials without it become DBIKI murdering them....

You lied, I lied, we all lied in someone's mind. Either way nobody will know the real story it seems. Everything you say doesn't add up for me. Everything I said didn't really add up either to be completely honest with you.

Why would anyone want to kill me in the first place? The question I ask for you.

And something I should've asked myself: Why would a group of amaknians raid us just for me?

Whatever the situation was in the end, that's not the main reason why I'm going on hiatus. The big reason is a few problems within Insomnia for me right now. And jumping guilds looking for something better isn't possible because nothing has me fit better than them.
0 0
KKthulhu|2015-10-03 11:11:40
Rrae|2015-10-03 11:08:08

You lied, I lied, we all lied in someone's mind. Either way nobody will know the real story it seems. Everything you say doesn't add up for me.

1 0

"i feel Ritt has a very horrible obsession here
he told me he was acting under someone elses authority
when he was clearly acting on his own
he lied blatently to my face
and he didnt just kill one unwinged cabinet member he needs to get his story straight and stop trying to justify himself" -Kazuna, our Eco.

0 0
KKthulhu|2015-10-03 11:25:22
and he didnt just kill one unwinged cabinet member he needs to get his story straight and stop trying to justify himself" -Kazuna, our Eco.
What is my obsession with? getting called a liar by you and hearing you tell people i killed innocent players. I take responsibility for what i do, I'm trying to make this a steady thing - and that means my name is ever more important.

I don't need to specify how many officials i murdered? That's called semantics. If you showed up either with wings up or a gov. tag i killed you and I've specified as much.

Can you find anybody that was killed by anybody else?
0 0
Rrae|2015-10-03 11:32:30
What is my obsession with? getting called a liar by you and hearing you tell people i killed innocent players. I take responsibility for what i do, I'm trying to make this a steady thing - and that means my name is ever more important.

I don't need to specify how many officials i murdered? That's called semantics. If you showed up either with wings up or a gov. tag i killed you and I've specified as much.

I personally can't specify, but I know that Apple juice and nutella covered balls came up here in the defense of Bonta because they heard of innocent bontarians getting pked. I also hear from Kazuna that it happened. This is why I prefer my raids organized and left to the category of a specific guild, and if not having some sort of a meeting before-hand.
0 0
KKthulhu|2015-10-03 11:35:07

I personally can't specify, but I know that Apple juice and nutella covered balls came up here in the defense of Bonta because they heard of innocent bontarians getting pked. I also hear from Kazuna that it happened.
Name one, lets get it out there!
Who was killed? persona laura and your eco are the two who died. Neither are innocent.

This is why none of us like you, this is a bullshit line. If there's nobody to come forward then there's no victim.

Edit to clarify your ecos name is Asuna Avalonia
0 0
Rrae|2015-10-03 11:37:35
KKthulhu|2015-10-03 11:35:07

I personally can't specify, but I know that Apple juice and nutella covered balls came up here in the defense of Bonta because they heard of innocent bontarians getting pked. I also hear from Kazuna that it happened.
Name one, lets get it out there!
Who was killed? persona laura and your eco are the two who died. Neither are innocent.

This is why none of us like you, this is a bullshit line. If there's nobody to come forward then there's no victim.
I can't come forward because I literally came back from a homecoming football game in the middle, if not near the end of the raid with people telling me "don't log on people are trying to kill you" and when I say that I mean that they were telling me I was their next target. So I'll admit there was some confusion on my side, who gives a shit? If there's dirt on you, do you really think you'll have it as bad as I've had it in the past? People have lied about me buying my way into the bontarian government, and people still believe its true. That's just a goddamn example. It's called gossip and drama, something wakfu's never really gonna get rid of. Because people are notorious and like to mess with us. JUST FOR THE HELL OF IT, get over it Ritt.

Edit: waiting for someone to hand me a name or the proof, never said I wasn't on your side here ritt, you just seem to be so dedicated to justifying yourself.
0 0

First of all, when you decide to join government, you should understand that you have a target on your back and you're fair game. You are (were) the Head Guard of Bonta. It's technically your job description to protect your nation from people like us. So please, aside from your eco and vice, who got aggroed without wings? We made it a point NOT to kill innocent people. And I like how you call us unorganized when we literally dropped all of Bonta's bonuses with multiple people across different maps. We are friends that happen to not be in the same guild. If you would like to throw a guild out there that organized it, you might as well throw mine out, because I can assure you there were more of my guildies there than anyone else. Get your facts straight and don't try to tell the people that were actually there they are wrong.

1 0
Respond to this thread