FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Changes in the Riktus Government

By CanadiaArmada May 28, 2015, 08:53:41

The changes we had believed were a farce.

I would like to public apologize for having lead the Nox server on. We all knew Coco was a snake in the grass. However I was ignorant enough to believe that he was harmless/inactive enough to allow us to act in the best interests of Riktus. I now see that I was wrong. These recent events & actions by the (now learned to be) Brakmarian led Coco Loso have destroyed what I believed myself and my team could do for Riktus.

I encourage all nations to avoid Riktus until we are able to secure a new, legitimate governor.

2 0
Reactions 14
Score : 4232

sure go setup a riktus 2 v 2 i'd join.

0 0
Score : -2988

Please resign, nobody wants your fake merit-farming governor to exist. Please delete your characters.

The Clan has no leader, i dont think any of serious guys recognise your fake behind as a governor.

0 -3
Score : 490
blazakkhakabow|2015-05-29 00:21:48
Please resign, nobody wants your fake merit-farming governor to exist. Please delete your characters.

The Clan has no leader, i dont think any of serious guys recognise your fake behind as a governor.

In response to your post, I'd like to ask what makes you feel that way? Its not that coco was stealing the position from anyone else, he simply took a position that nobody else had yet. He has said he will leave the position once someone legitimately obtains enough merit to have it. Until that time, by having the merit that he does, regardless of how it was obtained, he is allowing the riktus clan to have a government. Nothing has been taken away from anyone, only given. He isnt demanding anything from anyone, and nor are we.

If you dislike the government, you are welcome not to be involved. Freedom to do as you please is a big part of being a riktus for most people, and it is a viewpoint we are trying hard to respect. Our goal here is to provide some structure and a network for communication for doing riktus things, for those who want it. Our goal is not to take command of the entire riktus clan and demand that everyone obey us. We couldn't even if we wanted to! (Which we dont).

If you choose not to recognize us as the government, you are free to do so. For those of us who do like the government, we're going to try to make being in the riktus clan a little more exciting, that is all.
1 0
Score : 6143

I appreciate the effort you put into this thread, maybe when you guys can farm rens wing up enough to replace coco the riktus gov will be taken seriously. As it stands no one trusts your gov, not even the riktus themselves

1 0
Score : 549
Arkolak|2015-05-29 04:50:12
I appreciate the effort you put into this thread, maybe when you guys can farm rens wing up enough to replace coco the riktus gov will be taken seriously. As it stands no one trusts your gov, not even the riktus themselves

Hey Morbid, thanks for the response.

Trust me when I say we are all eagerly awaiting Rensuto's rise to Rank 1 to take over as governor. We believe in both his ability to do so and his ability to perform admirably in an official capacity as Governor. I think few people could possibly doubt their legitimacy when it comes to PVP.

We will not farm up Rensuto's wings. They are dedicated to acquiring their status legitimately and without assistance. Acquiring the title otherwise would undermine their efforts and lead to the same problems Coco has faced.

In the meantime, Rensuto and the rest of our team are dedicated towards improving the conditions of the Riktus Clan Government and to work towards a better since of community amongst the Riktus players, between other nations, and throughout the World of Twelve as a whole. Nobody likes drama and everybody likes having a good gaming experience.

I am also always available to talk about such matters when I am online.

Cheers!
0 0

The Manimal here,

Just posting to say we will be hosting an all-nations-welcome get together to discuss the changes in the riktus government mentioned, as well as get a feel for everyone's opinion about it, including people from the other four nations. The purpose of this is primarily because a significant number of players don't follow the forums very rigorously, and we want to make sure anyone that might be interested to hear these things gets a chance to. It will also be a time when several of the government members will be available to answer questions. While this is targeted at people who do not frequent the forums, I think it would be silly not to mention it here anyway.

The meeting will be at the shhhhudoku boat, 10PM EST, Wednesday June 3rd (next Wednesday)
We look forward to seeing you all then!

1 0

*hopeful look* friendly pvp is encouraged at meeting? biggrin 

0 0

Haha, while it might be better not to pvp during the meet, it shouldnt be TOO lengthy, and i think some friendly casual PvP afterward would be a very riktus thing to do! Lots of people from all nations should be there, so i think you can plan on a fair number of people being up for it!

0 0
RageAge|2015-05-29 04:43:59
blazakkhakabow|2015-05-29 00:21:48

In response to your post, I'd like to ask what makes you feel that way? Its not that coco was stealing the position from anyone else, he simply took a position that nobody else had yet. He has said he will leave the position once someone legitimately obtains enough merit to have it. Until that time, by having the merit that he does, regardless of how it was obtained, he is allowing the riktus clan to have a government. Nothing has been taken away from anyone, only given. He isnt demanding anything from anyone, and nor are we.

If you dislike the government, you are welcome not to be involved. Freedom to do as you please is a big part of being a riktus for most people, and it is a viewpoint we are trying hard to respect. Our goal here is to provide some structure and a network for communication for doing riktus things, for those who want it. Our goal is not to take command of the entire riktus clan and demand that everyone obey us. We couldn't even if we wanted to! (Which we dont).

If you choose not to recognize us as the government, you are free to do so. For those of us who do like the government, we're going to try to make being in the riktus clan a little more exciting, that is all.
You have taken away from us freedom of being ruled by no one, for that you deserve death, death and death. KoS on all government members! If I ever bother to lvl up and gear up on nox that is, only coco will do for me now.

If he is rank 1 he certainly should be able to defend himself from a lvl 50 guy.
0 -1

To those who intended to attend the meeting tomorrow, it has been postponed indefinitely. I apologize if it has inconvenienced anyone, but the situation is not as stable as we assumed, and there would be very little to discuss at this time.

0 0
Score : 61

Why do you care so much? This only effects true pvpers and raiders the only reason you'd have to care is because your guild is Riktus/Sufo which disgusts me even more than cocoloso.

0 0

I don't care thaaaaaat much , just like to chat on the forum. I despise merit-farmers and government-cheaters though, they are below trash.

Coincidentally, cocoloso happens to be trash below those below trash cause he is both combined. lol.

0 0
Score : 2378

The Manimal's failure to communicate in-game has 'caused a PvP war at Whisps Boat at the time posted.

Please note that if you are going to do something, you better do it.

That's all.

-Forunia 

0 0

I'm sad I missed it, guess i can't be everywhere at once u.u

0 0
Respond to this thread