FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Dear Brak Inhabitants

By Rikkis-Alt - MEMBER - August 23, 2019, 17:40:25

I'm just letting you know that if you ever wish to ask me anything about Brak or have any questions about Government's actions, please do not hesitate to contact me. For my last 4 mandates as a Brak Governor, I've seen a huuuuge great things going on ! But the reason why I'm writing this thread is something else.

It's about the Brak/Amakna alliance.

So I'm here to Answer the mutual answers I kept whispered with.

1) Why do we need an Alliance ? 
Personally, I don't like ANY alliances at all. My main goal is to destroy Bontarians. ( If any Bonta is looking this message, feel free to comment). While Brak were Solo, we were able to Conquer Territories but we couldn't DEFEND Territories and we were always kept in the 2nd place while Bontas were 1st. This is the results of this Alliance.

As for Amaknians, PLEASE be more Active so you guys can get some Territories too! We are here to help each other.

2) Amaknians steal our Territories 
Really? Do they? look at the Picture I've sent. 

3)Why alliance? We can do things by ourselves
Well, I can't wait to see you at the Battlefields, because you don't know what you really saying. Its really shame to say this but in a Battlefield's Bonta Territory they were Bontas vs the rest Nations. We BARELY won. 

If you have any other Questions please let me know Via PM because for the last years I don't really use Forum. 
Feel free to tell me your thoughts about this Alliance by comment so we can debate all of our thoughts.

HAIL BRAK 
Rikki's Shadow
1 -2
Respond to this thread