FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Bonta got shadow-voted again

By Mobb123 - MEMBER - June 26, 2016, 23:28:36
Reactions 30
Score : 97

so then it is ok that you lose to Skelig but not to Djhin? and are you sure that all 22 votes for Skelig was made by different persons?

1 0
Score : 84
Yunru|2016-07-02 20:33:24
Its called cheating. If the 20 character guy wouldnt vote, Skelig would win.
Shadow-voting or not.

1 person = 1 vote (if i voted for myself i would have 26 votes, but i didnt do that)

1. You wouldn't call it cheating when you ain't have enough proof wink

2. You got a point there. 20 chars huh. But the other guy got a point too. What if they intensionally want the gov's image in vain. Just consider the other side of the situation

3. nobody told you to not vote for yourself . You got rights man. Even in our country a candidate running for presidency has a right to vote to anyone including himself.

Hey man up
0 -2
Score : 270

Honestly shadow voting or not , these kind of stuffs aren't new when it comes to elections *whistles* .
I don't think you should've mentioned the other candidate in your rant though , it makes it seem that you're unsport.
Now if you really wanted to win Yunru you should've done everything and anything in your power to do so , but you didn't as you've said .

Now votes don't appear "out of nowhere" they come from people who voted obviously , he's got connections , friends and guildmates that trusts him .

If you guys really want to ask for "change" to make Bonta great again you could start by changing yourselves and contribute something to the nation , as far as I know you can help even without being part of the Government . (Right now friends and guildmates of Djihn are helping fix the Eco , but for some reason someone is purposely getting in the way .. hmmm)

So far he hasn't been trolling , and as long as he's not , there's no need to post stuff like these .

He won't be the governor forever anyways , let him have his time .

(Ainla was a great governor though biggrin)

2 0
Score : 7356
ElecAquaFire|2016-07-02 21:18:07
Honestly shadow voting or not , these kind of stuffs aren't new when it comes to elections *whistles* .
I don't think you should've mentioned the other candidate in your rant though , it makes it seem that you're unsport.
Now if you really wanted to win Yunru you should've done everything and anything in your power to do so , but you didn't as you've said .

Now votes don't appear "out of nowhere" they come from people who voted obviously , he's got connections , friends and guildmates that trusts him .

If you guys really want to ask for "change" to make Bonta great again you could start by changing yourselves and contribute something to the nation , as far as I know you can help even without being part of the Government . (Right now friends and guildmates of Djihn are helping fix the Eco , but for some reason someone is purposely getting in the way .. hmmm)

So far he hasn't been trolling , and as long as he's not , there's no need to post stuff like these .

He won't be the governor forever anyways , let him have his time .

(Ainla was a great governor though biggrin)

Eh its probaly that sram again. He loves killing yorbut trees.

** Next vote Yunru gets 300 votes **
** People log on forum and whine after **

Btw so far any1 who got voted like this, went mad with power and taxes. biggrin
This time we got lucky, since some boxer voted for random person, becuase it was bored.

Oremne|2016-07-02 20:55:14
so then it is ok that you lose to Skelig but not to Djhin? and are you sure that all 22 votes for Skelig was made by different persons?

Yeh he would win. And he was posted a day after me. Its not hard to fish votes in bonta, but i was busy IRL so i couldnt fish them for myself. laugh 
0 0
Score : 270

From what I know they actually know each other xD.

And I doubt many more people would whine since more than half don't know and don't care about the government anyways xD.

-They only start to whine when the tax fees are effed up.

0 0
Score : 674

Ahahahaha xD Hail Bonta aaaahahahahaha

0 -1
Score : 606
wink I will do anything and everything to stop Yunru or any of his "friends" to become governor of bonta.
2 0
Score : 878

Why? I don't see the point of making sure that someone doesn't get the chance of not being able to be the Gov, unless maybe they're going to troll but even then they still don't have much power as how outdated the politics system is.

Just a note: I'm not friends with Yunru and don't really have an opinion of him but I notice that he seems to be one of the few players that try to organise events which look good.

0 0
Score : 4275

It's just due to personal dislike.
I don't see yunru as THE perfect governor candidate either but neither were most of the other past bonta govs.
In fact yunru would probs be an improvement over djinn and that in itself is just sad.

2 0
Score : 586
Fleisch|2016-07-08 12:06:27
It's just due to personal dislike.
That's pretty sad tbh

I don't see yunru as THE perfect governor candidate either but neither were most of the other past bonta govs.
This is also very sad, RIP politics

In fact yunru would probs be an improvement over djinn and that in itself is just sad.
Ouch, more sadness jeez
0 0
Score : 1667

Be warned about sarcasm in following statement:

"Yeah Multiaccounting keeps the Game alive and is an Improvement."

In my Opinion the possibility to multiaccount or multiboxing is just a curse..... A Room for those who want to cheat in elections or get other advantages (like 5 accounts with guild chests) ...

just sayin

0 0
Respond to this thread