FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Bonta's Government from 05/06

By Ainla - MEMBER - June 06, 2016, 01:26:46
Dear Bontarians,

I am Ainla, your new Governor. First of all, I would like to thank you for trusting me, I am honored and I will do my best to make you proud and to take care of our beloved Nation. I am doing this post on the forum because I really want to create a bond between players and government. I think it is really important to get your feedback, ideas and complaints about the actual government in order to improve it. I will always listen to all of you. You can post a message here or just contact me in game /w "Ainla".

I think a Nation can only work well if we work together, because you have your own part to play in your Nation. I really care about the Ecosystem and I gladly spend my days fixing it. We will always do our best to keep our beautiful forest of Yurbut full and diverse so everyone can level their professions. We will always try to get as much bonuses as possible when we're online. I want more people to be aware of how politics and ecology works because we all have the power to participate.

Here is a quick reminder :

You can check everything about your Nation by typing "N". If you go in the tab "Domestic Policy" you will see every region of Bonta with their clan members' wishes (the stars). If the stars are yellow it means that their wishes were satisfied, if not it means we have to fix this. If you go into that region, you can type "W" to see the ecosystem. We have quotas for some monsters or trees we have to respect. For example in Yurbut we must have between 300 and 460 treechnids, no less, no more. If the wishes are granted we, all Bontarians, get bonuses. You can see them on the top of your screen on the right. The more wishes we satisfy, the more we have bonuses. By fixing the ecosystem when it is needed, you will earn citizen points (with 100 citizen points you can vote and with 1000 you can run for governor, all of that if you're subscribed of course).

Outlaw :

However, if you plant too much of a species, or kill them too much, you will lose those citizen points and when you reach -50 cp (citizen points), you will become an outlaw (this only applies if you are part of the nation you cause harm to. When you are not part of the nation you turn outlaw as soon as you break the laws). When you are an outlaw, you cannot use Zaaps or dragoturkeys anymore. To remove that status, you have to be killed by a guard. You can always find some at Bonta's outpost, if you can't, feel free to PM any member of the government we will come to help you. So be careful, check with "W" the quotas and replant after killing or harvesting !

During my mandate :

Ucratho (Sufokian's Governor) and I decided to keep the alliance between our two Nations because we think it is working very well and that it is healthy for both our Nations.

I won't protect Moskitos like some did by the past. I totally understand why, it is to prevent Mushds from reproducing so fast, because they really do. However, that ressource is so important for the players (because it is part of the restat) and I know the dungeon does not have that much Moskitos. Therefore I aim to plant Moskitos everyday (something you are also invited to do when you farm that ressource, it will even make the farming easier and faster for you).

I want to bring Bontarians closer and for them to be united. I want you all to feel like you belong somewhere, to your Nation, Bonta. In order to do so I will host at least two events during those next two weeks but I won't talk about it here, I will do a post soon in the Event part. I want people to meet and to have fun all together !

I will say it again, please do not hesitate to contact me if you have questions, requests (for example if you want a particular species of tree to be planted because there is not enough or else), complaints etc.. I really want to listen to you and to build the best Nation we can be, together.

Also never forget to give back what you take from mother Nature. Always try to replant the trees/flowers you cut or the monsters you have killed.

We are a community, let's think about each other.

Ainla
Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down, never gonna run around and desert you.

5 0
Reactions 12
Score : 2239

So much effort for such a minor thing.

0 -2
Score : 1111

Still better than the old governors *Snort*

1 -1
Score : 5737
xmetx-zero-x|2016-06-07 20:48:44

arcanvs99|2016-06-07 22:53:52
Still better than the old governors *Snort*

Back in the "Golden Age" of Wakfu about two years ago, there were many governors that went to this kind of effort and beyond: Misfits, Fhil, Zoeduhu and myself, to name a few. People playing now won't know what it was like, but the game was totally different then- government had quite a lot of impact on the life of the player. They held massive events, there were wars, they all had plans for managing the ecosystem, and each governor had the support of the major guilds (and these were the days when they had more powers too).

It was very common for government to draw up plans like this. However, all evidence of these days in Wakfu have been removed by Sabi when she restructured the politics thread: every old post in here has been made inaccessible, so no one can see what used to happen.

It's governments like those ones that once built this community, so I don't think it's "so much effort for such a minor thing". In the past, that kind of effort made this game great.

Ainla, this is an excellent plan and it's great to see proper government again. Though the game is very different now and government has less influence, it's so good to see someone with a well considered plan and (most importantly) the right attitude towards government.
If you need any extra assistance with maintaining the ecosystem or anything like that, I'd be happy to help you out. I showed your post to my former government members and Zoeduhu and they were impressed too: they're going to help keep an eye on things when they're online as well.

Best of luck to you and I hope you'll be successful!

Meier. smile

Edit: this might interest you: Click here
Something to direct new players to, perhaps.
0 0
Score : 878
Yeah 40 dmg, the possibility of 10 pp along with other bonuses and creating a playable environment for bontarians might be considered to be minor to you but some players it can mean a lot and be really helpful.
It's a bit of a shame that this is how you see someone's idea for how to bring the community of Bonta together.

Good luck Ainla as governor hope things go well and I'm liking the little guide in your post, will be useful to newer players smile 
0 0
Matty-Ragez|2016-06-08 14:26:10
Yeah 40 dmg, the possibility of 10 pp along with other bonuses and creating a playable environment for bontarians might be considered to be minor to you but some players it can mean a lot and be really helpful.
Maybe if they made the nation bonuses more relevant to the point that even chef consumables give more damage than that, they would be worth it. Either pump it to 75-80 damage or give 40 damage + 40 res.
0 0
Score : 878
arcanvs99|2016-06-08 21:21:53
Matty-Ragez|2016-06-08 14:26:10
Maybe if they made the nation bonuses more relevant to the point that even chef consumables give more damage than that, they would be worth it. Either pump it to 75-80 damage or give 40 damage + 40 res.
I can see your point, the bonuses do need bumping especially for the higher levels to benefit.
0 0
Score : 3883

Dear Bontarians,

Thank you very much for putting your trust in me again for a second mandate ! I'm really feeling honored and I will continue to work as much as I can ! I noticed that more and more people were helping us keeping the ecology safe. Thank you everyone for your work. I am really glad that people start to be more aware of all those mechanics.

As I said in my first post, I really want to listen to all of you for your ideas and complains. I'm always free to discuss. That is why I would like you to explain to me (in PM or on the forum) the reason(s) why you choose to put some negative opinions. I am not talking about the usual negative opinions 5 minutes after the elections, but I had some today. I would really love to know what you do not like in our governement so I can improve it. My only wish is to make Bontarians as happy and pleased as possible and that is why I work hard all day.

Thank you very much,
Ainla

24/06/2016
Beloved people,

All my apologies because tonight I chose to resign. I owe you some quick explanations. I actually have personal IRL problems and won't be able to be much online for those days to come. I prefered to organize new elections rather than just leaving Bonta's Nation to die for the whole next week. Yes, Real life is a thing.

I am so sorry for leaving you, though, we had two great mandates together.
Thank you for everything and to all those people who helped us ! I hope to see you again soon !

Ainla

0 0
Score : 177

It's a shame Ainla, you clearly cared... and a lot.

Best wishes to you!

0 0

0 0
Score : 5737

Sorry to see you go, Ainla, but I'm sure everyone understands.
Thank you to you and your government for everyone's incredible effort- we haven't seen that kind of dedication from the Remington governments for well over a year.
I think your biggest contribution was the community-building events- you had some really good ones. smile

Thanks for the fun and good luck!

1 0
Score : 3971

Thanks for the fun Ainla,

0 0
Score : 2307

Thanks for everything you have done so far! Hope you come back.

0 0
Respond to this thread