FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Why is everything protected?

By jumbledpole - MEMBER - February 16, 2016, 00:07:37

Why protect almost everything?
Doesn't government care about low levels?

This makes the Moskito wings very hard for Bonta and Sufokia citizens to get too. sleep 

6 0
Reactions 16
Score : 5737

This is a frustrating trait of new and inexperienced governors.
They haven't figured out that not all mobs contribute to the bonus and that protecting everything justs makes life difficult for the citizens, especially the low levels.

Hopefully they will see this and correct their mistake.

6 -6
Score : 5270

The other day Everything was protected for me. I was brak vice so i tried to fix it, but it said i could only pay to protect it. once i relogged it was fixed... Idk if this is what's happening here or not, but I just fought skitos there...

0 0
Score : 723

Nope I lose cp if I touch anything. you wont lose cp in Bonta if you are Brakmarian.

Welcome to Bonta it is against the law to breath!

0 0
Score : 5270

So if Bonta wanted a cp event for instance for it's citizens... Then I could go plant for them? ohmy NICE!

0 0
Score : 87

Hmm I say give the gov a chance maybe he's still figuring the stuff out or hes new biggrin But I know hes trying coz saw him fixing eco all day biggrin 

2 -1
Score : 145
Aacher|2016-02-16 02:18:25
They haven't figured out that not all mobs contribute to the bonus and that protecting everything justs makes life difficult for the citizens, especially the low levels.

This is the scenario every time the Musketeers lost the election they act like they are the wisest and the best government of Bonta they think that other government are noob biggrin

Truth is they suck really bad !

Everything has their own first time , give them time !

Zoe and his crew are hopeless 3x to 6x a day,Many Bontarians moved to other nation because Zoe Government Sucks.
2 -7
Score : 5737
ProTactician|2016-02-17 08:54:35
Aacher|2016-02-16 02:18:25

This is the scenario every time the Musketeers lost the election they act like they are the wisest and the best government of Bonta they think that other government are noob biggrin

Truth is they suck really bad !

Everything has their own first time , give them time !

Zoe and his crew are hopeless 3x to 6x a day,Many Bontarians moved to other nation because Zoe Government Sucks.
Dude, chill.
All I said is that I hope the new governor removes the protection laws.
Not "Zo is best, I h8 new government!!1!"
It's not an attack, merely an observation and a hope that they will improve.

Calm down and be a bit more mature. Zo is a good governor- but there's other good ones too. You don't need to attack one to support the other. It's ok to like more than one.
6 -1
Score : 295

Hey guys, this is Viktory (Treasurer) replying in behalf of our current Governor, Mia Grey.

We're really sorry for having put protections on some of the monsters. We're currently trying to maintain the Nation Buffs at x8-x9. Protection for Arachnees have been removed but protection for Moskitos will remain for now. The reasoning behind this is so that the Mushds don't get too overpopulated again and we'll have to kill them in order to re-plant from extinction after everyone kills all of the Moskitos off for mats. As you may already know, Moskitos have the tendency to get extinct as they don't have any set population limitations. You can farm for Moskito Wings in the dungeon in the mean time. If you ever need to have your outlaw status removed, feel free to whisper any of the government officers and we'll gladly help you out.

Please don't forget to replace anything you take! Plant whatever monsters you kill or materials you cut down so we can maintain the ecosystem. We can't babysit the eco all day since we have lives too, rip. But we have been trying our best. Thank you for understanding! And if you have any suggestions at all, feel free to whisper Mia Grey in-game.

0 0
Score : 723

@protactician
lmao sounds like someone has some random issues I see it a lot with this Musketeers thing and I have been around with Zoe in government and he hasn't been bad he just seems to take things as it is now; a game and life comes before it. you all expect way too much from someone who volunteered to do the same things for 2 years.

I don't remember anyone saying the current government is bad everything is just everything is protected! Can't deny that fact at all but I also didn't say it was bad I just think it's not nice for the low levels.
Thread wasn't here to be an attack I just want to know two sides of the story.

6 -2
Bonta: Protected Species
[ as of 02/17/16 ]

Edit: This list is to help you decide where you can level up certain professions (i.e. Lumberjack, Herbalist, Farmer, etc.) Note that you can go to other areas if trees or plants are protected in a specific area. The Recommended Level for each area can be your gauge (not exact) as to which level trees or plants can be planted in their respective area. There should be a list of that somewhere on the forum... If you have any questions, suggestions or complaints, feel free to whisper anyone in the government office. Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience. If regular players and not just those in the government played a better role in maintaining the ecosystems, some or most of the protection on certain species may be removed.

Bonta Ruins [ Recommended Level: 15-25 ]
Gobballs - [ ✗ ]
Tofus - [ ✗ ]
Wild Plants - [ ✗ ]
Trees - [ ✗ ]

Cania Plains [ Recommended Level: 20-30 ]
Tofus - [ ✗ ]
Prespics - [ ✓ ]
Moogrr - [ ✗ ]
Wild Plants - [ ✗ ]
Crops - [ ✗ ]
Trees - [ ✗ ]

Cania Swamps
[ Recommended Level: 30-45 ]
Mushds - [ ✗ ]
Moskitos - [ ✓ ]
Wild Plants - [ ✗ ]
Crops - [ ✗ ]
Trees - [ ✓ ]

Gnarled Barklee's Forest [ Recommended Level: 15-25 ]
Tofus - [ ✗ ]
Wild Plants - [ ✓ ]
Wild Trees - [ ✓ ]

Kara [ Recommended Level: 25-35 ]
Gobballs - [ ✗ ]
Whirligigs - [ ✗ ]
Bliblis - [ ✗ ]
Wild Plants - [ ✗ ]
Crops - [ ✗ ]
Trees - [ ✓ ]

Monty's Prairie [ Recommended Level: 15-25 ]
Gobballs - [ ✗ ]
Wild Plants - [ ✓ ]
Trees - [ ✗ ]

Thicket of Yurbut
[ Recommended Level: 40-55 ]
Arachnees - [ ✗ ]
Treechnids - [ ✗ ]
Wild Plants - [ ✓ ]
Trees - [ ✗ ]
1 -1
Score : 7992
Rafaelosaur|2016-02-17 13:23:10
Tofus - [ ✗ ]
Prespics - [ ✓ ]
Moogrr - [ ✗ ]
Wild Plants - [ ✗ ]
Crops - [ ✗ ]
Trees - [ ✗ ]

Prespics spawn inside Moogrr groups and can cause issues in the eco there, this is just a suggestion but if you wish to do the protection-balance approach the better mob to protect would be the Tofus.
2 -2
RoboTrigger|2016-02-17 13:58:20
Rafaelosaur|2016-02-17 13:23:10
Tofus - [ ✗ ]
Prespics - [ ✓ ]
Moogrr - [ ✗ ]
Wild Plants - [ ✗ ]
Crops - [ ✗ ]
Trees - [ ✗ ]

Prespics spawn inside Moogrr groups and can cause issues in the eco there, this is just a suggestion but if you wish to do the protection-balance approach the better mob to protect would be the Tofus.

Thank you for your input. I let the others know and I'll post again if there are any changes!
0 0
Score : 7356

Well eco gets ruined every XP weekend.

So yeah...fixing it can be pain after it ends.

0 0
Score : 94

Keep up the good work Viktory!

7 -1
Score : 2604

Keep up the good work Mia Grey Government . Im happy to see that Bonta is back on track x8 or x9 Nation bonus most of the days.(At least for now)

Please support the Government if you can.

7 -3
Score : 674
jumbledpole|2016-02-16 00:07:37
Why protect almost everything?
Doesn't government care about low levels?

This makes the Moskito wings very hard for Bonta and Sufokia citizens to get too. sleep

Because all nations care about bonus, they dont care about low levels. Join Riktus, and you have my word that you wont have any kind of this problemos. Let us do the work for you, and you can go to any nation you need to farm anything you want. Outlaw isnt that big of a deal ^^
0 0
Respond to this thread